Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 10 - 14

[DE]Helen

Thanks for the freebie I guess but why not just fix atrocious grind of those frames or make them an alert reward? Nobody really cares about those streams and most of players don't keep track of them. It's basically DE exploiting poor grindy lootboxy design of the game to farm twitch presence.

1 hour ago, Nalesh said:

Really wish you'd make it a 24 hour thing so people that are still working at the time of this short stream would be able to get it.

That or aleast let us know what the drops are before the week begins. They can't just decide these things like a hour before they start obviously.😒

Huh. I was literally logged in on the stream page since Thursday's stream (never closed the tab) and yet for some reason it didn't register me as watching for 30 mins because I never got my part. I suppose it's not the end of the world (I haven't gotten to the quest yet, and it doesn't sound *too* bad to farm, dropping from rotation C on a spy mission at an okay %), but kind of frustrating nonetheless.

i am certain i watched more than 30 minutes but its been a while and i havent been given the neuroptics

Edit: did the maths on google, and i watched for 39 minutes but i tabbed out for the dojo section of the monday stream is that the reason i didnt recieve it?

5 hours ago, _COY_ said:

Drops are not obtainable for EU as the streams are at impossible times for the working class 

-coy 

Get a tab scheduler extension. I use CronTabs. Set on a weekly schedule to open for an hour at the normal times (they never seem to change) and then close. Worked perfectly last week, got all Khora parts. 

Hey, can you give like 500 Animo beacons for a stream reward please?

Trinity is an absolutely frustrating farm right now and desperately needs the beacon-drop-count like tripled/quadrupled and the cost to run ambulas quartered.

Some of the things you guys are throwing up are very nice, but I'm really praying you put up some of the stuff tied to simaris, too. All the high rep things are the most brutal to get IMO, as someone that already has farmed every frame's dupe except for things tied to simaris rep for a 2nd. Even after it gets halved with the update, it'll still be fairly brutal.

Either way, thanks for doing this for everyone.

6 hours ago, alce00 said:

Good choice except maybe Harrow chassis. I'm sure everyone has at least dozens of those. So it's basically just 3500 cred drop.

It's not a 3500 cred drop though. It's a fully built chassis. If you don't have it built like me, it saves you 15,000 cred, 5 orokin cells, and 12 hours build time which is better than a 3500 drop. If you have it built, it's actually a 1000 cred drop which is worse🤣

Il y a 2 heures, Nalesh a dit :

Really wish you'd make it a 24 hour thing so people that are still working at the time of this short stream would be able to get it.

I agree so much !

or making it a twitch drop from watching the replay if possible ?

1 hour ago, jaminderb said:

i am certain i watched more than 30 minutes but its been a while and i havent been given the neuroptics

Edit: did the maths on google, and i watched for 39 minutes but i tabbed out for the dojo section of the monday stream is that the reason i didnt recieve it?

Same here, tuned in way before the stream started and even stayed a bit longer. Still no drop yet. Account is properly linked as i got 2 of the 3 drops from last week. But recently the twitch drops seem to be very unreliable. Or maybe they added a drop chance to twitch drops too now....

8 hours ago, lhardy said:

Trinity and ambulas is a pain to get too.

An easy way to get her is to use wukong's 1 and a specter.

Just keep mashing the jump button so the anti-AFK thing does not kick in and you can just watch netflix for the 12 mins it takes to beat. It took me like 6 tries, but I just watched a movie so it was not to bad.

Mesa on the other hand? She is a real pain to get. 20 min farming the infested boss, then wait a day for the nav thing to be sent out, then wait another hour for it to build and THEN finally take on the boss that drops her.

Archived