Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 10 - 14

[DE]Helen

Good day from Australia. Watching these streams has become a sort of tradition fo rmy partner and I, as well as a welcome bit of social interaction considering the state of things lately. The loot drops are a welcome bonus but not really the main selling point for me, the rest of my clan however are rather keen to skip some grinding wherever possible and count on me to let them know when to tune in. I guessed that the Twitch schedule might not have been updated and I didn't see anything on the forum so I called it a night, I'll check again tomorrow. Imagine my surprise to wake up and see an email from 3am saying Warframe is live, I understand arguments for and against 24 hour drops for watching the streams but without implimenting such a system it's important to give more of a heads up for stream times. Like I said loot drops aren't a huge concern for me, mostly I just feel guilty for failing to inform my clan in spite of knowing I couldn't have done anything about it since this post came in around midnight.

In summary, I love the game and enjoy watching streams, please update the schedule earlier so we can all enjoy them together.

The drop of the components for Harrow, without the blue print, is actually nice.  I have many chassis, and several neuroptics.  What I don't have is the systems.  Likewise, Khora BP is nice, to limit that 20 minute grind for one chance at the thing.  

Looking at the other stuff:

Octavia - 20 minute derelict survival drop.  Hope there's a good system in place to address that once Deimos actually releases.

Grendel - The king of frustration.  Getting these parts to drop would be great.  I already have fatboy slim building, but I'm sure there'd be plenty of people happy to not have to get 75 vitus essence farmed.

Nidus - Not really bad.  2 rotations to round C in about 20 minutes.  Personally, I got a component about half the time, mirroring the 45%ish drop rate.  My issue is systems-systems-systems-chassis.  I'm glad to finally have my mulch Nidus and a spare, but boy is it frustrating.  Not Khora, but definitely not fun.

Protea - I'm going to say that the non-reward of subsequent shoulder cosmetics make this one of the most frustrating grinds not based just on low RNG.  It isn't the worst, but doing something and getting a reward that literally cannot even be a credit reward is insulting. It's moreso after the dozenth run of a mission with no reason to play it except for the chance at a single part.

Runners up go to Ash and Equinox.  The former for rare spawn infrequent drops, and the later for having a week to build.  Yep, 12 for the parts, 72 for the time, and 72 for the actual frame.  It's finally a reward to be kleptomaniacal and have an inventory of blue prints.  That said, two weeks.  In that time you're going to have to do a better job of defining what this system is going to be.  Zephyr, Limbo, Grendel, and a variety of other frames having "tweaked" versions of their powers is admitting that they don't work as this system is being sold.  That's acceptable, but only if you start laying out what matters.  If we get to the release date and discover our favorite frame's transfer power is going to be soul punch (as an example) then it's going to be hard to see this system on balance.

To better define that, let's be real.  24 hours to mulch a frame.  40 frames in total.  That puts us into early October before we can have access to everything.  If it's going to be k-drives all over again (cool concept, but not shooting and slower in a looter shooter with components that didn't matter meant they were DoA) then it's going to be hard to see the system as anything but a novel way to create "choice" and rewrite bad warframe powers (read: air burst, as a Zephyr main I get to call it) as an "opportunity" to be rewritten by this system.  

Also....meta builds for frame powers.  Imagine a volt+gauss speed+haste reservoir.  I'm not doing it, people already have.  It'd literally provide game breaking speed for those capture missions....that are now being pushed as less than 90 seconds for NIghtwave.  Lord, I hope the meta of powers isn't a thing.

isnt giving one of the hardest to get warframes a bit to far? i mean i remember playing that defection mission for 3 day so i got harrows part and playing the simulacroom for days also to get Khora parts [my luck is bad]

and if its to help players to prepare for heart of deimos we literally have 12+ days i think that people can farm them in that time 

tbh why would you play defection if you get the part just for watching a stream? 

[DE]please think about this and dont please do infested boy nidus XD

crying.jpg

9 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

Protea - I'm going to say that the non-reward of subsequent shoulder cosmetics make this one of the most frustrating grinds not based just on low RNG.  It isn't the worst, but doing something and getting a reward that literally cannot even be a credit reward is insulting. It's moreso after the dozenth run of a mission with no reason to play it except for the chance at a single part.

I thought protea is easy, just 5 mins per round then pray RNG , it isn't hard round 20 mins like other frame.

I appreciate that there are these weekly giveaways, but I just find it funny that Harrow Chassis is being given out 🤣

Since last Monday was a holiday, which probably lead to Khora BP being given out this week, it might have been better to just give Harrow BP instead of Harrow Chassis, allowing Harrow to be completed this week. Then if next week is another warframe, it would be a full set for the week.

Not complaining and again really appreciate that you are doing all these, so nothing to frustrate about here!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cactustonija said:

Bruh I've been literally farming harrows systems and neuros for 10+ hours last week and now you tell me its free with twitch... 

it happens. I think it was last year or the year before that DE gave away a free Ash Prime and so many people were complaining because they "just finished building it and want compensation"...look at  it like this, you won't need to farm again for another to feed the Helminth.

So Sad that you Hadn't updated the Twich Stream Calendar (it has said next stream 11th) since Friday and I even Checked that morning and was playing on xbox when stream went live, but you don't seem to notify use on there when the PC or PS4 streams go live... I so needed that part ( I am glad to watch when Its on regardless of the system being played on)

Thanks For The Trivia Rewards Keep doing the Awesome Job on the game

On 2020-08-10 at 9:17 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Harrow Neuroptics
  • Tuesday: Harrow Chassis
  • Wednesday: Harrow Systems
  • Thursday: Khora Blueprint

Helminth isn’t one for single course meals, which means we simply must serve up more built Warframe Components this week. Hungry hungry Helminth!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Seriously? Is this a joke? Why a Harrow chassis? I have 510 of them. That is the most common part. Can’t even get away from it. A systems or helmet would’ve been a better reward. Not something so unavoidably common. Please tell me this was some misspelling error or something. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Seriously? Is this a joke? Why a Harrow chassis? I have 510 of them. That is the most common part. Can’t even get away from it. A systems or helmet would’ve been a better reward. Not something so unavoidably common. Please tell me this was some misspelling error or something. 

they are giving away the parts to make Harrow, like last week, Khora, as they are not easy to get so people can make them for the Helminth upgrade. and they are not the blueprints but the built parts. many guess that the next few weeks will be other hard to complete Frames.

37 minutes ago, 1OfTheUndying said:

they are giving away the parts to make Harrow, like last week, Khora, as they are not easy to get so people can make them for the Helminth upgrade. and they are not the blueprints but the built parts. many guess that the next few weeks will be other hard to complete Frames.

The chassis though? You can’t NOT get it. If anything since they didn’t show this on consoles till today, all I would get is another chassis. That’s lame. I got 510. They be better off making them either systems or helmets. Tuesday be the systems and Thursday be the helmet. Only the rare, more complicated parts should be the reward. Especially since many people on PS4 missed the Monday one. That or Simaris parts. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)lonewolf00708 said:

I missed the Neuroptics yesterday. Have a ton of chassis and systems, still have yet to get Neuroptics,  even after 40 bounties from Konzu

If you mean Harrow Neuroptics that can only be found from Rotation C Spy vault on Pago, Kuva Fortress.

You won't get it from doing bounties from Konzu. Ever.

Uh... so why were the Drops NOT PROPERLY ANNOUCNED! I only just found out that you have to watch the main warframe channel and that they've been doing these drops for like a month!
Where was the announcement for this? Cause I sure as hell didn't see one and have missed out on a lot of extra stuff that would make grinding a lot easier.

Archived