Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Volkovyi

Warframe Concept - Zephyr The Wind Elemental - Artwork Included [Resolved :)]

455 posts in this topic

Jesus @(*()$ christ. That's amazing. I don't have words to describe this.

... I like it. You obviously put alot of work into this idea and i hope they go through with it. It deserves praise.

At first when I read that it was a wind warframe concept I thought "oh no, not another one", but after seeing this I will be so sad if this isn't considered to be put into the game. I love the design.

It's very professional, Nice gray-scale btw, I don't see many people include those.

Anyway, only suggestion is make the "wing" protrusions off the forearms a bit smaller, right now they seem bulky while the rest of the frame has a very "feathery/light" feel to it.

It's very professional, Nice gray-scale btw, I don't see many people include those.

Anyway, only suggestion is make the "wing" protrusions off the forearms a bit smaller, right now they seem bulky while the rest of the frame has a very "feathery/light" feel to it.

I think they should be bigger but (Thinner)

Also it looks very much like Volt in a way

Same as above^

You obviously put an incredible amount of work into this idea with a nice focus on abilities and variants. The design is fresh and very original with a great blend of warframe aesthetics with more traditional cloths.

I cannot express how good this is with a single + 1

You have all of my future platinum for your warframe, not if it reaches the game, but when it does.

This has got to be one of the most well designed and well thought out concepts I have ever had the pleasure to read.

wow, this idea blew up fast, i saw it a couple minutes ago, posted came back and now there are tons of people seeing it you really outdid yourself

If this doesn't get attention by DE it's a CRIME.

This is masterwork right here.
  A+ Art
  A+ Ideas

This is the greatest thing I've seen on the forums. It would be a grave error for DE to not take what you have created and give it the time it deserves to integrate into this game. Bravo.

I think they should be bigger but (Thinner)

Also it looks very much like Volt in a way

Well smaller would be thinner, so you and I are talking about the same thing. Sorry if that wasn't clear :), right now though they are too bulky for my taste.

Dam my dreams are coming true!!! Literally same name as my submission for contest nova won and like 2 of the same powers my brain is very satisfied

I follow Liger on DA and know he has some great work, but this just blew my mind, I absolutely love this design, heres hoping and praying that this Frame gets recoginzed by DE its way to amazing to pass up! This should definitly be in the design counsel.

Very Badass indeed :D, I like his unique abilities over the usual frontal damaging ability and the usual aoe stun. I really like the Tornado ability but I feel that the arrow directions for the Gale force ability to be utilized by the WASD rather than the arrow keys but that's just my opinion, however amazing concept. :3

by the beard of zeus this need to happen DE please make this happen prime and all
it would also make so much sense cause of the forest environment they want  to add my god 

+1 Because this is the best executed "wind-themed frame concept I've seen. I was considering brainstorming some ideas, but your art alone took the wind out of my sails, for lack of a better phrase.