Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Zephyr The Wind Elemental - Artwork Included [Resolved :)]

Volkovyi

Honestly, you got me with the first pic already.

I already think the skills are balanced and doable. I guess you just need to add some numbers to those skills.

One thing I'd like to point out is the lack of the trademark "Prime Face Hole". Excal P has it biggest. Mag P has it glowing. And FP has it as a small slit but he has the head arches. I think it's a trade mark for Primes to have their faces punched in.

Oh lordy, LORDY! The abilities, the concept, the alternate helmets (I wish I could use Alt Helm 1 on my Ash or Excal), the Prime variant, so...much...AWESOME!

This is the only fan made 'frame concept that has my full support! Keep up the FANTASTIC work, my friend(s). I wouldn't be surprised if you were hired by DE themselves to come up with new concepts for the future of Warframe!

On a side note: Not enough +1's!!1!

I had a similar idea, but a person decided to act all arrogant about the Concept I had, which 2 of the powers were also on my concept, "Aeros". The helmet, the first one was in my head, but I couldn't get a full visual of what I wanted to visualize. I think if I had something for a visual stimuli for my concept, probably would have had a better chance. The concept is probably right up there with the Dragon Concept, which I think the Design Council may be talking about. I swear, if this and the dragon concept isn't put into Warframe in the future updates, I, and a good number of people are going to be pissed.

DE need to see this.... This is unreal

This guy makes awesome arts, you should check his links :)

We don't need it to appear in Prime Time, we need it to be implemented in game. It's just awesome. And it even come with a prime version and everything. Most detailed concept I've seen so far.

We have the Dragon and Elemental Air Frame as obvious "Must haves" for the community. These 2 have to be in the game in future updates, cause there is no way in hell that the design council can deny the concepts what so ever.

1zo89p5.jpg

Thought that GIF would be appropriate.

The design of this Warframe is incredibly professional! I would play this in a heartbeat, not just because of how cool it looks, but also because of the well thought-out moveset. C'mon, DE, get it implemented!