Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Zephyr The Wind Elemental - Artwork Included [Resolved :)]

Volkovyi

I love the design. Now we have a pair, both male and female wind warframes.

Would you mind terribly if I did a 3Dconcept model of this concept?

Using the same color scheme and maby showing a Power?

Great job!

I would love to see that! I wouldn't mind at all go ahead.

Obligatory reminder: THIS IS STILL NOT IN THE GAME.

Unfortunately, I have never found any great (there are tons) concepts here that made it to the game. It's such a shame. I'm not trying to down anybody here, I'm just saying my own opinion based on my observation.

You know what guys? to show our support, why not PM the devs? if we all PM them, they might take notice.

Edited by ErudiusNacht

I would love to see this frame appear in update 12 as well, but we have to remember that DE works ahead and Zephyr probably doesn't fit into what they've got planned right now. But this frame has appeared on Prime Time and we know DE is a big fan of it, so we might very well see it in the game in the future! I certainly hope we do.

am i the only one that would rather Zyphyr than Valkyr??? where is DE T.T lots of people asking for this guy and they launching random warframes

(I AM NOT SAYING THAT VALKYR IS A BAD CHARACTER)

Edited by Iacon

am i the only one that would rather Zyphyr than Valkyr??? where is DE T.T lots of people asking for this guy and they launching random warframes

(I AM NOT SAYING THAT VALKYR IS A BAD CHARACTER)

You're not the only one bro. I have Valkyr and IMO Zephyr is better. I'm also not saying that Valkyr is bad, it's just that when I play her, it feels like something is missing. I can't pinpoint it yet, but there is something.

The only real skill I use with Valkyr is Rip Line, to web swing like Spidey and to help teammates across gaps, because aiming it against enemies is hard due to the pinpoint thinness of the line.

Zephyr would be a good addition since he would also introduce a new element (Wind) to the game. Though not applicable to weaponry (wind sword? Monster Hunter Orage?), wind as a skill would be a good addition to the table.