The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Zephyr The Wind Elemental - Artwork Included [Resolved :)]

Volkovyi

And instead of this we get a half assed paladin wannabe, this is more tenno than oberon will ever be.

Quite some inspirational words, thank you. Here's hoping that the more attention Zephyr gets the closer he is to being implemented. Its what I am hoping c:

[size=7]I ABSOLUTELY DIG THIS[/size]

Question: Is it Zephyr or Zyphyr?? (I'd say it's the former but knowing warframe's naming scheme...)

In my opinion, I think it's better if the "winged protrusions" actually extend from the upper arm, rather than the forearm.....but that's just me.

Questions on the abilities:

#1 - Does it induce knockback/knockdown?

#3 - Does this bullet deflection also affect ally's bullets aimed at Zephyr?

I would love to see the Soma combined with this.

#4 - Are you stuck while this is in effect?

Cuz then it's basically Sound Quake + Bastille.

Actually, this is just like Bastille.

#5 - Should this be limited by a predefined timer, or should this actually be an energy drainer? I.e. variable power cost; longer use = more energy used (think of stamina). This is probably the better option since otherwise you won't be able to cancel it.

#6 - do sucked in enemies fly upwards with the tornado?

If not, will this be cancellable by Heavy Units' "Heavy Impact" attack? (the thing that knocks you down).

Actually, I should generalise that: Even though projectiles can't pass through, I'd expect explosive damage to still be effective. Since they're generally of the Blast element, will it's knockdown proc be possible whilst tornado is active? (I.e. can you be knocked down?).

One other thing:

What if you use tornado.....but move it off a platform: do you fall down?

If so.........I'd love to see this in action with an abyss/pithole.

EXCELLENT WARFRAME CONCEPT THOUGH!

JUST WHAT I WANT.

Nice idea,

But too raw at the least. Frame is not armor, its grown armor, change that skirty thing and very narrow shoulders area. Hand thingy looks ok, should use them for wind attacks, that was the main idea of concept, as I understand. Helmet needs a rework, something cyclone in mind, or crystal maybe, that looks like it had a forced shape, grown that way because of wind, that comes from frame powers (looks at volt, nova, nekros, they got their powers theme in logic for their helmets)

We have fast stealth Loki, fast AoE Nova, fast shielder Volt, this frame should focus on some defence abilities, like wind shield, ult should be cyclone, something that stuns everything and puts a debuff for range attacks for x seconds, not much damage. First ability should be gast of wind, that blows a group\single enemy before the player. Third ability I think something like levitation, maybe for a group. Would be nice, never seen such abilities on frames, it would be something new.

Edited by Vicious_D

Nice idea,

But too raw at the least. Frame is not armor, its grown armor, change that skirty thing and very narrow shoulders area. Hand thingy looks ok, should use them for wind attacks, that was the main idea of concept, as I understand. Helmet needs a rework, something cyclon in mind, or crystal maybe, that looks like it had a forced shape, grown that way because of wind, that comes from frame powers (looks at volt, nova, nekros, they got their powers theme in logic for their helmets)

We have fast stealth Loki, fast AoE Nova, fast shielder Volt, this frame should focus on some defence abilities, like wind shield, ult should be cyclon, something that stuns everything and puts a debuff for range attacks for x seconds, not much damage. First ability should be gast of wind, that blows a group\single enemy before the player. Third ability I think something like[ levitation, maybe for a group. Would be nice, never seen such abilities on frames, it would be something new.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclon'>Uh, Cyclon?

Since you repeated it I'm assuming it's not a typo...

Got no words. I usally am hard to please, especially when it comes to fan art, but this is gorgeous! You are truly talented! Would love to play with that Warframe and I would definitely buy those Syandana (which is something i've never done and don't intend to do ever).

I remember this! We were on chatframe.... everything is there, down to the name 'Gale Force'! (Kentusa, KingMe42 and I actually came up with the Defensive ability, as a suggestion to prevent the 'one-trick pony' of Frost's Snow Globe.) Awesome to see some of the crazy ideas we come up with were actually visualized!

Edited by UpgradeInProgress