What are the Helminth Abilities?

"EMPOWER"

"Increase the power strength of your next ability."

“ENERGY MUNITIONS"

"Imbue your weapons with ammo efficiency."

"INFESTED MOBILITY"

"Increase your sprint and parkour speed."

"MARKED FOR DEATH"

“Stun an enemy, next damage you deal to it, will be dealt to all enemies around it."

"REBUILD SHIELDS"

"Instantly restore shields."

"PERSPICACITY"

"Your next hack will be automatic."

"COMPANION HEAL"

"Heal your companion and call it to your side."

"EXPEDITE SUFFERING"

"Hit enemies in a cone, affected enemies will have their Bleed and Toxin status removed and their remaining damage dealt in a burst."

What is Infusion?
Infusion is the process of injecting a Warframe with an Ability - whether it be one of Helminth’s own, or another Warframes. Every Warframe can receive 1 Infused ability at a time in any Ability slot (i.e you could place Shock on any of the 4 Ability slots). 

What is Subsuming? 
In addition to Helminth’s own Abilities, you can Subsume a Warframe to obtain 1 specific Ability permanently in Helminth’s memory (list below). We do not allow the Subsuming of any Prime Warframes, but you can Infuse Abilities on Prime Warframes! 

Subsuming is the act of permanently providing a base Warframe into the Helminth’s biology. 1 Warframe can be subsumed every 24 hours. The Warframe can be any Rank. 

What Abilities are earned on Subsuming a Warframe?

What exactly is going on here with the Warframe Subsuming?

Warframes that are Subsumed join the Helminth in an eternal bond. They will live on in a Lotus flower that matches the colours of the Subsumed Warframe, as a permanent honor. See below for an example of the Helminth garden after 5 Subsumes:

Ocultar contenido

Warframe0178.jpg

Is ‘Helminth’ a permanent name?

Don’t like it? You can rename your Helminth at any time!

Please tell me what we can revive our sentinels now!! or its just a heal when they are still alive?

Already thinking in several nice combinations like Valkyr with Roar,,,, Nekros with Cloack... Rhino with Terryfy (and the augment).... its going to be interesting!

Great touch the flowers!! And will have to put the colors to the spares before... sending them to rest in that case... will how the garden looks like after 30 flowers or so 🙂 😉

Looking forward for the update!!

Hold up, mr15 is the pre-requisite? I'm over 20+ but I have friends below mr10 that help ME get through certain missions, how is that fair to them?  
I know people who don't want to level up their mr just to prove that just because they're low level mr, they can still do everything "experienced players of mr15+" can do. 

If they have arbitration unlocked, if they've finished steel path, if they have all the quests done, can there not be a mission, to prove oneself worthy instead of just locking them out or forcing them to have to take all their tests just to get to mr15?

make it a solo mission like sacrifice and protea if "experience" needs to be proven. but forcing people to increase their mr cap when they don't want to and locking them out of new content, isn't fair. 

1 minute ago, Nyarllathoteph said:

Since you won't like that system, don't use it. Use it the way you want or don't use it at all and let others have some fun with combinations. There are things that already paperize the enemies in the game, why the hell would you complain about 1 more? Zero sense in here bro.

Same. I mean, no one is forcing anyone to use the new system, and people don't like it, why be a wet blanket and ruin everyone else's fun?

Some of the combos look like they're going to be really fun, such as using Mag's Pull on someone like Khora or Hydroid, for instance. Pull 'em into your snare and reap the rewards! My friends and I would do that combo all the time on Hydron, and it's SO MUCH fun, but for those times when my friends don't want to be Mag but I want to be either one of those two, I can still have the fun while we're doing the mission.

This is excellent, many say that this is going to break the game but in reality, we are already practically invincible. Someone with a lot of power, can only hope for more power >:) 

I am counting each day to start playing everything that comes along! 

I am very excited now 

the anticipation

UNNNFFFFFFFFFF

Those, who yelling about "balance", a u ok? In open party I saw many times like saryn' or volt just walking around and do nothing, but some wisp destroy everything with bramma and it's ok. In good hands it will serve well, in bad - well, nothing change.

GOOD LORD. Some of these combos are going to be absolutely wild. any shortfall a frame with even one crap power has can now be closed up. 

also i made jokes before about feeding helminth ugly kavats but im seeing indications this will be happening. 

Holy! Love this dev workshop so far. Personnaly, Elemental ward on Valkyr get's me really excited. 

I do feel, however, that with roar and eclipse in the lot, those abilities are pressuring my personnal preference of build creativity over a must have / perfectionnist dilemma of getting roar/eclipse in every build. As if those abilities would be the serration/splitchamber of every warframe build.

But damn, I can't wait to try these out. Thanks De!!!

Well, you did just exactly what I was terrified of.

You gave god buffs, then 40 other abilities that are now meaningless because nothing can compete with simply killing enemies instantly. There's definitely far more abilities on that list that aren't the worst in the frames' kits, but I'm also concerned that means they're going to continue to go unfixed.

I'm not one to cry doomsday, but you went the wrong direction. This is a nightmare.

Edit: I also have to wonder about some of the not great abilities that made the list, with no changes. Shuriken is bland even with Ash's passive so it'll be worse without. And Blade Storm does far more damage for less energy. Pull only has niche use and synergy, and now Zephyr's ability just got updated to do the same thing and more. 

Is it related to your comment about older frames being updated to meet the standard of newer frames? Is that during this update? 

Edit again: 

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Limbo

Banish

Rift Haven

Base Ability Change: Add ‘Cancel ability on Hold’ to let enemies out of Rift. 

This better mean a Limbo rework is coming up since everyone will have access to it and most frames can't effectively kill exclusively using their abilities on rifted enemies that allies Banished and lost track of.

Use my suggestion of prioritizing a change in Rift mechanics and that'll solve 95% of necessary changes to him..

• Allies should automatically enter or leave the Rift whenever attacking an enemies on a different plane than them. They can still dodge roll to manually leave the Rift, and only stay in the Rift for a short duration after they stop attacking Rifted targets.
  • Allies (but not Limbo) can still pick up loot in the Rift, and all players automatically leave the Rift when interacting with doors, consoles, objectives, etc.
  • Limbo loses his Rift portal effect since it's no longer needed, but he can still dodge in and out of the Rift at will for unlimited duration (since that is his defensive skill) which is why he does not naturally pick up items while Rifted like "unstably" rifted allies.

This lets players gain the situational benefits and risks of being in either plane as necessary without it affecting their gameplay at all.

So, Harrow gives his 1st and you even have the guts to say that you can put the augment in there?
Who cares? An augment that is for the 1st but works for only his 2nd and his 3rd.
Give his thurible or smth at least he'll be useful for once

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ivara

Quiver

Empowered Quiver

Tap Cloak, Hold Noise. Augment only affects Cloak and Dashwire. 

Question, does this mean that if an Ivara is subsumed for the helminth chrysalis system, that the Quiver ability that she gives up, will only give the noise arrow and the cloak arrow? I.e. you can only get 2 out of 4 of Quiver's arrows and not all 4 quiver arrows? If that is the case, I'm totally happy and fine with that and I feel very comfortable with that balanced approach. I wasn't expecting quiver to be used because I felt it was also one of Ivara's signature abilities (actually I feel like Ivara's kit just works well together), but if it's only 2/4 arrows that she has to give up then I'm totally okay with that. I just wanted to ask for clarification. Thank you DE.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What about Damage buffing Abilities?

As you can see, we have two Abilities that increase damage: Mirage’s Eclipse, and Rhino’s Roar. We are creating a special case for these Abilities when infused on Warframes with similar Abilities (i.e Chroma, Mirage, Rhino, Octavia). When you infuse these, you will receive a prompt that you can only have 1 Damage Buffing ability at a time, and thus you are limited to replacing said ability type. Which is to say - Damage Buffing abilities can only be swapped with Damage Buffing Abilities on Warframes that already have them. However, that limitation does not apply to the other 30+ Warframes. 

The question is: Which will they be, besides the -in my opinion, obvious- examples? Some of the warframes don't have direct buff abilities but rather augments (all of the "elemental" warframes like Volt, Ember, Saryn, Oberon, Frost), how will this case be handled? Take Volt for example: He can only directly buff using Shock Trooper, then you add electric shield on top of that. One buff requires an augment, while shield is an indirect buff to any projectile.

Archived