il y a 3 minutes, bibmobello a dit :

Excuse me how is  the xoris "nerf"  nonsensical? You were using exalted weapons with a max combo for free

Honestly all exalted weapons should have their own load-out.

Modding your exalted weapons with a riven for another weapon is nonsensical.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Mewvg2 said:

Because they said it was too powerful, yet rivens go untouched. It was convenience, not power. I'm not sure how people don't get that.

I wasnt even aware that stat sticks worked like that and had a Kama riven lying around i hadn't thrown out yet. They made me aware of a broken system and removed a slightly less broken part of it. BTW using whip adds combo to my melle weapon so i can just spam 1 all day and wind up with blood red crits after a few minutes without having to do the "occasinally hit things" crap...making the xoris nerf even more dumb. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AANGDETO said:

Honestly all exalted weapons should have their own load-out.

Modding your exalted weapons with a riven for another weapon is nonsensical.

In fact most of the exalted weapons have been reworked this way in the past. There are a bunch of them that still rely on your melee like Khora, gara and atlas..

• Like 3
il y a 3 minutes, bibmobello a dit :

In fact most of the exalted weapons have been reworked this way in the past. There are a bunch of them that still rely on your melee like Khora, gara and atlas..

My point exactly, they need to finish the job.

hace 10 minutos, Sahansral dijo:

If they nerf those 6 hard enough, at least we will have to evaluate the personal optimal best ability among the 20 good abilitites in the pool for every frame loadout.
I'm looking forward to making tough choices, planning carefully and crunshing numbers instead of lazily choosing the nobrainer cookie-cutter option (which we already too many in the game).
There some bad skills in the pool. Nothing will but a rework will save them. But I prefer having a real choice amoing 20 roughly equal options over having no real choice at all.

No matter how hard they nerf them they are gonna be better unless they make them worthless, also S#&$ logic

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, SpentCasings said:

YOU TELLING ME. I FREAKING FARMED HIM THE HARD WAY. I am absolutely LIVID right now....

I forma'd my Exergis because i was going to do some Tentacle/Mag bubble/Exergis  combos that would have been absolutely HILAROUS and they just freaking Ruin my fun. 

Yeah, like if the radius was reduced by a tiny amount I might be okay with it but still: assuming you can only subsume 1 warframe at a time and it takes 23 hours before you can do another one, I can see why a few people would be annoyed if they bought (or in your case actually farmed for it) only to find that the ability is less effective and potentially a waste of their time. Time spent subsuming another more useful frame. 😞

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SpentCasings said:

Let me translate:

I use crappy builds in some self righteous attempted at "fighting the meta" 

Meta exists in all games. But if you can use a crappy build with the same efficiency as a bored lazy meta player and still have fun, is that a bad thing?

• Like 7
On 2020-08-12 at 8:27 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Why do these Infused Warframe Abilities have these rules?
It was apparent in player feedback and play testing that these Infused Warframe Abilities had the potential to be the overwhelming choice; which is not ideal. Instead of changing the Ability outright due to those concerns, we decided to give them slight rules when Infused.

Why is the answer always nerf the good stuff rather than bring the bad one up to par? 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, selig_fay said:

Meta exists in all games. But if you can use a crappy build with the same efficiency as a bored lazy meta player and still have fun, is that a bad thing?

No. I use mostly survival and generalist builds None of my frames are super min maxed. 

However. I dont crap on players who do, call them brain dead like he did, and support bad developmental decisions because "meta bad HURRRR DURRR"  I actually distincly remember crapping on a rhino in a sortie who said "EWW A ZEPHYR" 

I picked his stupid butt up about 8 times that mission and had top damage at the end of it. 

Edited by SpentCasings
  • Like 2

FYI, after you epic Roar nerf, unless the value caps it to like 10% of what it originally gives, everyone will still pick it. All you are doing is making players angry for no reason. If you actually hate the game and the players as you seem to do, at least give away the values so we can confirm you either don't understand your game or you just hate your playerbase.

Not that it matters, either will end up with less players, which I'm sure you are enjoying.

• Like 5
hace 13 minutos, bibmobello dijo:

Excuse me how is  the xoris "nerf"  nonsensical? You were using exalted weapons with a max combo for free

Or use naramon which is the same but u spam pizzas or equip energice, also a riven is better so using the xoris was suboptimal

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SpentCasings said:

No. I use mostly survival and generalist builds None of my frames are super min maxed. 

However. I dont crap on players who do, call them brain dead like he did, and support bad developmental decisions because "meta bad HURRRR DURRR"

But that's exactly what the current meta is lol. Pick one adjective to describe the thousands of players farming things with Khora whip build and a spam macro, other than brain dead.

• Like 1

1) Very interesting list of abilities, a lot will be interesting to use with other warframes.

2) Hmm ... Yes, that's fair. Avoiding imbalances. 

В 12.08.2020 в 20:27, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

What about Damage buffing Abilities?

As you can see, we have two Abilities that increase damage: Mirage’s Eclipse, and Rhino’s Roar. We are creating a special case for these Abilities when infused on Warframes with similar Abilities (i.e Chroma, Mirage, Rhino, Octavia). When you infuse these, you will receive a prompt that you can only have 1 Damage Buffing ability at a time, and thus you are limited to replacing said ability type. Which is to say - Damage Buffing abilities can only be swapped with Damage Buffing Abilities on Warframes that already have them. However, that limitation does not apply to the other 30+ Warframes.

3) It doesn't bother me, because the complaints "I accidentally fed my warframe to the helminth, plz help" will be read later support, not to me.

EDIT: We have also changed the Mastery Rank Prerequisite of the Helminth Segment to 8 (was 15).

4) Just nerf all infused abilities. What is the point of nerfing only half of the list of abilities? As result only few people will use more useless ones. This does not equalize them in terms of usefulness.

PART 1 - Changes to select Infused Warframe Abilities

Please keep in mind we’re still testing/playing around with the values for each, hence why the values are not present below:

The following only apply to Infused Warframe Abilities:

Rhino - Roar
Diminished Damage increase

Mirage - Eclipse
Diminished Damage increase and cap Damage Reduction 

Valkyr - Warcry
Attack speed increase reduced

Protea - Dispenser
Duration reduced

Nidus - Larva
Radius reduced

Wukong - Defy
Armor capped

PS. If there are mistakes, forgive me for my bad english.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PhoenixParadox said:

But that's exactly what the current meta is lol. Pick one adjective to describe the thousands of players farming things with Khora whip build and a spam macro, other than brain dead.

If you think MY builds are meta. You just lost any semblance of an argument and DO NOT know what you are talking about. Full stop. I only JUSt started using the "whip build" when they nerfed Xoris. 

Edited by SpentCasings

However. I dont crap on players who do, call them brain dead like he did, and support bad developmental decisions because "meta bad HURRRR DURRR"

I have nothing against meta frames if the person likes it. I sometimes indulge in it myself. But, using wukong to save 5 seconds of a fast mission, and then grieving that wukong got speed nerf, which means it became useless - I don't understand

• Like 4
Just now, selig_fay said:

I have nothing against meta frames if the person likes it. I sometimes indulge in it myself. But, using wukong to save 5 seconds of a fast mission, and then grieving that wukong got speed nerf, which means it became useless - I don't understand

That was directed at that Phoenix dummy up there. 

He seems like the type of player that seriously builds mag around her 1 then wonders why it sucks. 

If you think MY builds are meta. You just lost any semblance of an argument and DO NOT know what you are talking about. Full stop. 

Did I say your builds are meta? Nope, not once. You're the one who replied to me, and you're the one who assumed I use "crappy" builds to "fight the meta". You played yourself.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure they will add a mechanic similar to the kuva weapons... More frames you fuse more powerful the ability  will be,  so you will waste your own life(or wallet) trying to reach the max cap.

Edited by bibmobello
Just now, bibmobello said:

I am pretty sure they will add a mechanic similar to the kuva weapons... More frames you fuse more powerful the ability  it will be,  so you will waste your own life(or wallet) trying to reach the max cap.

If they think im gonna farm ANOTHER PROTEA they got another dam thing coming.....

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PhoenixParadox said:

Did I say your builds are meta? Nope, not once. You're the one who replied to me, and you're the one who assumed I use "crappy" builds to "fight the meta". You played yourself.

Whatever dummy go sit in a corner and wonder why nobody mains Grendel, and tell yourself he's GREAT. 

I said my builds where generalist with some survivability. Nothing is min maxed

Min maxed is the meta. You played YOURSELF. 

Edited by SpentCasings

Simply put, Warframe had NO endgame to begin with (and apparently, not ever -- if this, now, MR 8 update goes live). 
This is/was a chance for DE to staying consistent (with their original advertisement and progression-driven content) to finally put 'end game' on the map:  Steel Path + Helminth System was a good start--not perfect but a good start. This not only gave access to higher level game play, but would've (finally) incentivized going beyond MR 15 (or higher).

Dedicated Vets/experienced players just want a reason to PLAY WARFRAME (again!) beyond the new player experience (which apparently EVERYTHING is new player accessible).  And that is really what this is about. There isn't any real distinct and consistent content that says 'for vets only.'    And DE has backpedaled so many times on this type of content (yea let's not talk about open world).   Anyways i'm officially done venting now about this topic.  DE i pray to RNGeezus you will make a sound decision that appeases both parties (but mostly the 'experienced players'). 

• Like 2
Just now, SpentCasings said:

Whatever dummy go sit in a corner and wonder why nobody mains Grendel, and tell yourself he's GREAT. 

There you go again assuming what I use and my builds, even though I never did it to you. Stop crying kiddo.