Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, DeusTurbo said:

Wait wut? It does?

i was talking about that hacking skill... decoy has none... well, unless you are looking for a self damage build, where you go invis, and use the mod that makes the damage the decoy takes go to loki... well, maybe someone will make a self damage build for chroma using that...

1 minute ago, Keyhound said:

well, maybe someone will make a self damage build for chroma using that...

.... You might be a genius, but let's not make any noise about the possibilities of a self damage build in case that gets nerfed! Let's talk about saviour decoy or something else! Quickly! Divert the conversation! 

Just now, Keyhound said:

hey, whatever it takes to make DE undestand how pissed most of the community is with those "changes".

I mean at least DESteve knows. Hopefully he'll act based on this feedback and revert the changes. Hopefully they'll start working on buffing the underwelming abilities too. 

1 minute ago, DeusTurbo said:

I mean at least DESteve knows. Hopefully he'll act based on this feedback and revert the changes. Hopefully they'll start working on buffing the underwelming abilities too. 

i wouldnt be that happy with it, if the clip he used to answer gives any indication, its probably his way of saying "you want changes? sure!" and blast the game with even more nonsensical easy to do, but not really achieving anything, nerfs...

Just now, Keyhound said:

i wouldnt be that happy with it, if the clip he used to answer gives any indication, its probably his way of saying "you want changes? sure!" and blast the game with even more nonsensical easy to do, but not really achieving anything, nerfs...

Oh yikes, now I am filled with dread at what might happen to the chrysallis system next. 

Edit: WE HIT 213 XD

3 minutes ago, DeusTurbo said:

Ok, but why? And what would be the point? 

I'm not starting a discussion about opinions, maybe I should said that on first place, but in my opinion helminth abilities should be weaker than the original ones*

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

I'm not starting a discussion about opinions, maybe I should said that on first place, but in my opinion helminth abilities should be weaker than the original ones*

And in my opinion they are already weakened by virtue of the fact that they are no longer functioning within their original kits. Some abilities need buffs, but I think none need nerfs. Some people may think differently, but either way, what DE has done when it comes to handling this situation has been poor. 

Just now, DeusTurbo said:

And in my opinion they are already weakened by virtue of the fact that they are no longer functioning within their original kits. Some abilities need buffs, but I think none need nerfs. Some people may think differently, but either way, what DE has done when it comes to handling this situation has been poor. 

Cool, having opinions it's nice

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

Cool, having opinions it's nice

That's something we can both agree on. Sadly, having an opinion and not discussion why you have these views or judgments doesn't help DE in the slightest. That's why we're all discussion, and in some case flaming, with and against each other. Lay it out for DE to see, to help them form a better view as to what the community wants and why we want it that way. I've spoken my peace several times. We need buffs, not nerfs. Nerfing good abilities doesn't make me more inclined to choose Decoy, since the situations I would use Decoy in are far less than when I would use an ability that helps the team. And if everything is weaker like you want it, then there's no reason for this system to exist since the amount of people using it would be about the same number as those using Lunaro.

1 minute ago, Hawk197 said:

We need buffs, not nerfs. Nerfing good abilities doesn't make me more inclined to choose Decoy

Or at least different functionality. This is starting to feel like a hamfisted system that's getting done dirty before anyone's even really had a chance to see if it needs adjustment or not.

3 minutes ago, Hawk197 said:

That's something we can both agree on. Sadly, having an opinion and not discussion why you have these views or judgments doesn't help DE in the slightest. That's why we're all discussion, and in some case flaming, with and against each other. Lay it out for DE to see, to help them form a better view as to what the community wants and why we want it that way. I've spoken my peace several times. We need buffs, not nerfs. Nerfing good abilities doesn't make me more inclined to choose Decoy, since the situations I would use Decoy in are far less than when I would use an ability that helps the team. And if everything is weaker like you want it, then there's no reason for this system to exist since the amount of people using it would be about the same number as those using Lunaro.

It definitely saddens me that people can't be more civil when it comes to these kinds of conversations. We all just want what's best for the game at the end of the day. We definitely do be needing buffs, not nerfs. 

Archived