Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

I was kind of expecting everything on this list with the exception of Valkyr  Personally, my only real use for valkyr is her warcry (with augment) as i really dont care much for the hysteria playstyle.  With her two other abilities being rather "useless"  i'm kind of surprised those hadnt been chosen. Even if ripline valkyr was too memey to be transferable, we still have paralysis that realistically could get transferred without real issue.  Hell, it could have been changed completely, and i dont think anyone would have minded.    So from my perspective.. i can now make warframes that are already tankier than valkyr... also take use of the speed and armor buff.. What reason do i have to play her? I thought this was the very thing DE was trying to avoid when making this system.   

Even though i rarely touch her as a frame these days, she's still the top played frame on both of my accounts. Realistically if we're allowed to move warcry around willy nilly with it's augment. All we have to do is put it on another warframe that enjoys high power strength (nidus, chroma as examples) and have just enough duration to make it work and have a much more useful warframe. 

Cant wait for something stupid to happen like an excalibur warcry meta build. Might want to rethink that one DE. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)A Guy Thats Fat said:

Honestly this community treats this game like some competitive MOBA type game. Who cares about balance in a PvE game...

Dude, HONESTLY, I'm in with you on this one, someone (not you ofc) been smoking too much League of Legends gas!

il y a 1 minute, Pizzarugi a dit :

Pizzas need to be built constantly, Dispensary does not.

And pizzas do not work on warframe with active ability such as exalted weapons. Protea dispenser bypass that since she drop energy orb.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Dispensary give health energy and ammo not shields, Dispensary is a bad choice for her

Energy Orb pickup restores 25 shield points and instantly bypasses the shield recharge delay enforced on receiving damage to shields, allowing Hildryn to quickly recharge her defensive barrier in combat.

^ doubt dispensary would mean infinite shields but energy orbs do give back some shields.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)UltraMagnus5000 said:

well null star have restriction like if you too close to enemies you going to lose your null stars and the lower possible range you can get is about 4m 

Yeah, Null Star is great DR... for Nova. I think people are forgetting you need pretty high Duration and low range to actually make real use of Null Star. You'd have to to use the augment and reset so often with other frames. I guess you could run it with lower duration, like 170 but even that is only 50% DR and you'd still need to deal with the stars floating off. 

4 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Pizzas need to be built constantly, Dispensary does not.

IMO idk why there's any idiot who would complain about this, I would rather have this from Protea (which arguably a steal cuz it's one if not her best ability) than a low dur turret or a cc mine (which is mediocre compares to other CC) 

1 minute ago, I_NightStAr_I said:

IMO idk why there's any idiot who would complain about this, I would rather have this from Protea (which arguably a steal cuz it's one if not her best ability) than a low dur turret or a cc mine (which is mediocre compares to other CC) 

Exactly. Plus, compared to a large number of other skills that get subsumed, Dispensary is definitely one of the better picks.

Replacing a potentially useless skill with something that gives free energy, life, and ammo? Yes please.

5 hours ago, --Q--Candy said:

This is incorrect. You have stuff like Volt - Shock there. With the Augment this is a crazy Ability to increase dmg. Can we get a limitation there too?

Shuriken + Seekign Shuriken = Remove Armor from all enemies... Now even grineer are a joke like all other factions.
Rest & Rage = Now you can bee your own Sleep Equinox to power level / fokus farm.
Nourish = Extremly strong toxin buff. The quote from above applies here.
Smite + Smite Infusion = Same thing as the Quote applies here and it even has scaling dmg...
Dispensary = Endless Energy for all Warframes.... This doesnt seem broken at all...

This system needs Heavy Nerfs and active maintenance.This has the potential to kill the balance in this game forever. If it will be relased like this and wont get balanced very often you can say goodbye to all sorts of Balance in this game.
I hope that you will do something about this, else we can say goodbye to ever have any challenge in this game.

(Shutout to the comment from --Q--FSK41 a few posts down. This System will kill everything)

You must be one of the people that only ever do ten rounds in defense and call it end game. It doesn't matter how you perceive armor stripping or buffs, because every warframe in the game can already one shot and delete steel path enemies once ramped up with their WEAPONS. This is why you aren't a game designer.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)GyroDriveSmasher said:

I feel like you're joking but you made a long post so I don't know what to think. So many Frames you just left out for no reason like:

Banshee

Chroma

Hildryn

Inaros

Khora

Mesa

Mirage

Valkyr

Wisp

There's a couple more but then you put Octavia on your list when, without mallet, Resonator is by far tied for her worst ability.

no i wasnt joking none of those abilitiesare useful at all unless you have the rest of the kit. its a joke im not joking i am severly pissed as id rather they have just not done anything instead of letting the community hype itself up only to be absolutly disappointed

Pillage being given to every warframe?

This is a joke right?

I'm all in favour of this system, but you can't take the best ability off a frame and give it to every other frame. Pillage is a pretty "Signature" aspect of your Norse Queen / Shield tank themed Warframe and also happens to be her best ability.

Also the Augment is useless without Haven.

Please rethink the choice for Hildryn.

Archived