Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, SweetAnubis said:

its funny tho cause while its the replace ability on Valk, rip line would be phenomenal on many slow heavy frames just for the mobility factor.... for instance i hate ropalyst on inaros cause that big empty platform jumps halfway through the map are an impossible hell with his measly jump, and thats with multiple mods boosting his already boosted prime speed.

You don't need Ripline for that.

Have you not discovered W+bulletjump+jump+roll+aimglide?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DevilSakujin said:

Dear DE

I have one wish,

with the new system were we can use 1 of these abilities in 1 config, i really want that you can forma every config. I'm playing for 5 years now and i love to make builds and sometimes its impossible  to realize a second, third, fourth build etc. on this one already formaed warframe.

With the new system this is even a bigger issue. For example, you need more range on chroma for blood altar, so you have to build a second chroma and forma him 3x,4x,5x,6x,7x times again. Its annoying as hell. For example I have 2baruuks,2hildryns,2wukongs etc.. just that i can play him/her for another type of mission perfectly.

DE please!! I would really love if we can forma one warframe so i can for example, select madurai polarization on config A, naramon on config B, vazarin on config C and so on with every new forma used.
Its's just to much to farm a warframe 2times or 3times and forma everyone 4x,5x,6x,7x times.

We have over 500 items for leveling, we dont need more leveling or more paying in forma, only to play our dream build.

My suggestion doesn't make anything OP, its just to avoid the time to farm warframes 2times and forma this another 4x,5x,6x,7x, times.

+1 for this chad

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Arniox:

I agree it's quite broken but I think this system is designed to move players into playing steel path 100% of the time. 

As in, once players start building super op builds, the main game will be too easy so they'll just play steel path all the time as their main game mode. 

I kinda like that idea. 

i mean steel path is already kinda laughably easy. I love the system but any form of difficulty has been gone from the game for quite a while. I mean straight up banshee can easily be tanker than inaros simply because she has shields lmao

My choices simply due to theme (old ->new). These are not maximized because I don't want am icewave Ember. In short, I don't want to break immersion.

Ember: fireball-> Fire elemental ward or Firewalker

Night Equinox: Rest/rage ->lull or eclipse

Gara: Spectorage -> Radial blind

Mesa: ballistic batter -> Energy munitions (helminth)

Valkyr: Ripline -> Blood altar or Roar

Nyx: Mind control -> Terriffy or lull

Zephyr: tailwind -> reave

Trinity: Link →Defy

Nekros: soul punch → blood altar

Hildryn: haven →Electric elemental ward

vor 16 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Leo_Gazu:

the game doesn’t require us for a long time ... don’t ask to nerf something before it’s even been implemented in the game, be smart.  Ask for tougher enemies.  Your opinion contradicts your need.  Something is wrong and nerfing something only makes things worse. We want decent enemies, not nerfs anymore

i spammed messages asking for the  old scaling so oftenI got warned already,if u check  my profile I  have been posting for weeks once but don't want to get banned from forums forever

10 minutes ago, SweetAnubis said:

*sigh* yes i have but some of those jumps are still near impossible on inaros.... especially when you have nerve damage like i do....

Make a macro for it. DE considers macros for such reasons fair game as long as they're not playing the game for you.

What Abilities are earned on Subsuming a Warframe?

The following table outlines the current Ability a given Warframe will provide on the Subsume action. This is subject to change before launch...

Wait i thought we can choose any ability from a subsumed Warframe to replace 1/2/3? Why only specific ability "earned"?

Why do people say this is totaly unballanced? As if we dount already have things in the game that are realy realy strong. Like Octavia almost plays the game for you. This is gonna be strong for sure but in the context of Warframe this isnt to to crazy. If Mesas Peacmaker coud be put on everythig that woud be completley broken but an X Damage multiplier, putting enemys to sleep or getting some defensiv capabilitys on frames that are realy squishy isnt gonna be Overpowered just realy strong. Looks like realy fun system, I'm gonna go farm some Frames 🙂

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We consider this a customization system for very experienced Warframe players

Lmao

I expected a Mastery Rank 28+; do you really consider mr15 very experienced players? Ahahahah

Btw, rework decoy. That ability is terrible. Doesn't scale, no invulnerability frames to absorb additional health from enemy attacks, even in the origin system all it takes is a single bullet from an enemy unit to pop it.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb TGDM:

Do I have to feed the Helminth multiple Rhino warframes to use the Roar skill on multiple other warframes? Or does feeding it 1x Rhino allow me to slot Roar on as many warframes as I wish?

They said in the Tennocon reveal that once you unlock an ability its unlocked forever and can be put on as many Frames as many times as you want.

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Some people seem confused about where you are coming from, but I think I get it. You are tired of seeing the nerfs coming when or before an update hits, knowing they will eventually, seeing it in advance. But your warnings that "you should just nerf this now, before you release it, because we know you will", seem to go unheeded, and then they end up nerfing it down the road after all the time and effort spent.

Basically. I am trying to advocate for some balance because knowing this game well, they will pull something down the road. If DE doesn't mind the power this offers, fine. Then they should stop touching Riven Disposition. A Riven Mod will take a much larger amount of time to invest into than subsuming a Warframe, and messing with peoples time like this needs to stop. I'm raising awareness to the double standard here. On one hand DE nerfs overpowered interactions, but on the other, they let you put Roar on Volt. You can't make this up.

6 minutes ago, Evhel said:

Lmao

I expected a Mastery Rank 28+; do you really consider mr15 very experienced players? Ahahahah

Btw, rework decoy. That ability is terrible. Doesn't scale, no invulnerability frames to absorb additional health from enemy attacks, even in the origin system all it takes is a single bullet from an enemy unit to pop it.

See above.  Make an exact specter-duplicate of your Loki that doesn’t do damage but can’t be killed for the duration.

True trickster confusion that draws Aggro.

And is far cooler than gun-pop glow-stick-copy dieboi

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Evhel:

Lmao

The goal is to avoid having newcomers accidently destroy their warframes that they otherwise should keep for different mission types.

Doesn't take 28 Mastery rank to figure this game out unless one is borderline stupid.

Archived