3 minutes ago, Aj_Prime said:

Dispensary is not as broken as you think there is Tennos' energized dash (Zenurik focus) and energy pads that provide energy, therefore sacrificing an ability for Dispensary is not that worth doing.

Except for any frame using a  focus ability where those tactics don't work. Or did you forget that.

4 minutes ago, Aj_Prime said:

The answer to your concern is that you forgot those augment mods are Warframe specific, meaning it can't be equipped but other Warframes.

DE stated you WILL be able to use augments.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Vyra said:

So we help Valkyr to escape fro Alads sick hands, just to feed her to the infested...to gain her (War)>>>Cry<<<

This feels wrong.

Chaotic neutral alignment in a nutshell.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Skye_Archer said:

Somewhat mixed feelings about Ivara's Quiver being the ability available after subsuming, partially because this ability although not powerful in terms of damage numbers as none of the arrows do damage per say, but the versatility of the power is what makes it so powerful in many situations... You aren't giving one power here, you literally are giving four!

Overwhelmed and unable to kill things fast enough? Put everyone to sleep! and kill one at a time

Overwhelmed and need to take a breather(or escape)? Cloak

Need to get the enemy away from something you are defending? Cloak + Noise arrow

Having difficulty parkour to a destination? daskwire!

All that said, many of Ivara's abilities are going to be problematic whichever one you choose to give out, but from my perspective... Quiver is exceptionally unbalancing due to the versatility of the power!

The OP (as of writing this) describes Quiver given by Helminth as "Tap Cloak, Hold Noise" so it looks like other Warframes won't be able to use the Sleep or Dashwire arrows so this should alleviate a good chunk of your concerns.

Some clarification in the OP of exactly what arrow types will be available would be great.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, I_NightStAr_I said:

I think it's pretty clear, I'm not sure what you misunderstood

- You can replace 1 Ability per Warframe.
- Every Warframe can be Subsumed to permanently provide 1 specific Ability to Helminth.

1 ability to be replace per Warframe, meaning any warframe can replace any 1 2 3 4 to get a new ability from Helminth, and every Warframe can 'give' a specific pre-designated ability to helminth

You can have 1 different Ability infused PER config!

Meaning each config can have 1 'subsume' ability slapped on but since in the order of reading from top to bottom, you gotta understand this need to be  "In Respect to the first statement", else, I don't see anything hard to understand here, I'm pretty sure this is just a 'you' problem, no offence though 

My issue is the 1 per warframe config is not mentioned until later. When I first read it I was like "aww, so it's 1 per warframe no matter the configs? Ah well." But then later I got confused cause it mentioned having different powers per slot. The 2 statements in of themselves conflict. One says "1 ability per warframe" the other is "1 ability per warframe config slot" which are different.

De just use harrow in steel path.

Without the Grenade fan of protea he just has the choice to use the rakta daggers ....

I am so sad about the news... is to use Grenade fan from protea... 

You could use this to reduce balance faults ...

Edited by (NSW)RaDiCaL_eD
14 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:
I don't think you've realised how broken this is mate. Let's take Dispensary as a great example. Let's choose Valkyr for our sample. Now all focus abilities like say Hysteria have the drawback of only being able to regain energy via energy orbs, Zenurik dash, energy pads etc don't work in these abilities. Now with dispensary you can CREATE an orb at any time, as often as you like. Couple that with arcane energize and Valkyr never needs to leave Hysteria EVER. That's just 1 example.

Oh, my God, now the hysteria will last forever. It will break... Nothing.

Really, find another example. I think even Mesa can find something better than a dispenser. The dispenser is just a convenience and an opportunity to play in a different way. Nothing more.

• Like 1

I see a lot of people angry for silly reasons. Most of the supposed "overpowered" combinations are already present in the game in the form of party play. Having a Mesa with roar is the same as having a rhino in the group. Sure, there are some combinations that aren't possible in the current system, but that doesn't really matter when the frames as presently constructed can already tackle most/all of the content as is. If anything, this allows the ones that are lagging behind to catch up a little. For the already strong frames, this allows you to, what, kill level 5000+ enemies and do 10 hour survivals? You can already do that now. So what's the problem?

• Like 9
5 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Sure there will always be people who always have to have the most perfect optimal whatever, but nothing DE does will ever change that. Certainly some damage augments + certain frames will become meta, but the point is if just a specific role needs to be filled, it no longer has to be that same frame every time. 

If a frame gets there usage killed, they were probably already pretty meta if their ability being used by others killed them that badly. Maybe it would force DE to rework them and make them better and less reliant on one ability to be seen as useful by the community. But more likely imo, those frames will also be able to use new abilities and fill new roles,and unless someone wants the perfect frame + new ability combo, and just wants the role filled, the idea is players now have way more choices. 

Many groups aren't as organized and with 42 frames just want a particular role filled, and for those who must have the most perfect meta, they will always find a way anyway, like water. 

"They will always find a way anyway, like water."
Exactly. There's no use in concerning yourself with meta slaves. They are the same in every game. DE should do their best to throw them off whenever they can, however. They are toxic and they kill games. 

3 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

My issue is the 1 per warframe config is not mentioned until later. When I first read it I was like "aww, so it's 1 per warframe no matter the configs? Ah well." But then later I got confused cause it mentioned having different powers per slot. The 2 statements in of themselves conflict. One says "1 ability per warframe" the other is "1 ability per warframe config slot" which are different.

I see what you mean, I think the part where the misunderstanding comes in "- You can replace 1 Ability per Warframe." is you thought that 1 ability per warframe as in "the receiving warframe" can only get 1, but in my way of understanding it means "1 ability can be taken from each warframe" as in the "giving" warframe can only give 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ivara

Quiver

Empowered Quiver

Tap Cloak, Hold Noise. Augment only affects Cloak and Dashwire. 

My disappointment is immeasurable

and my hayden tenno is ruined 

4 minutes ago, selig_fay said:

Oh, my God, now the hysteria will last forever. It will break... Nothing.

Really, find another example. I think even Mesa can find something better than a dispenser. The dispenser is just a convenience and an opportunity to play in a different way. Nothing more.

Lol. Continue staying clueless then.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Wukong

Defy

hmm dont we need staff to do this? dear de rebecca,

you can still change it we still have time 🙂 jk

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:
Lol. Continue staying clueless then.

I'm surprised you didn't find another example. You could say this would break a Banshee that few people play and few people will play even with a dispenser.

• Like 4

I wish we could add one ability from other warframe and one abilitie from the helmith, that way we can use helminth abilities, remove the 2 useless skills i have in my nova prime since is a duration build and add the healing pet skill to :D, otherwise we wont use helminth skills, and some frames have 2 useless skills, or not useless but, some builds cant use all of the skills a frame have.

1 minute ago, selig_fay said:

I'm surprised you didn't find another example. You could say this would break a Banshee that few people play and few people will play even with a dispenser.

I mean I could but there didn't seem much point in bothering arguing with you. Mark my words, things will require nerfing. And I'm an exploiter mind you and I'm still saying it's just too much.

7 hours ago, Rustning said:

Defy isn’t considered Wukong’s signature? Wasn’t that the only ability he used to be known for? I was certain it was going to be Cloud Walker 😞 dang

My understanding is the current Cloud Walker is really the pre-reworked Defy as it generates health as long as you have energy, like in the old days.

hace 50 minutos, Albert_Porkins dijo:

Sounds like a silent admission that it's her only useful skill.

If you aren't going to buff Valkyr, at least allow us to replace two skills...

Valkyr have one of the best base stats, we can add something like roar and we made her a very strong support frame, she tanks and gives melee speed buffs along the fact that she now can have roar whit that base stats you dont need to worry about nullifiers and buffs duration, i just wish we could add one abilities from other frame and one abilitie from helminth, since no one will use the helminth skills if they dont allow that.

Do we copy the original mod configuration with all the scaling?  This is very important because chances are the mods on the warframe who is going to subsume it cannot maximize that ability.