Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Helminth: Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, I_NightStAr_I said:

Mate, I have over 100 pads left when I was at 9 hours, and I was playing Hydroid, I only left cuz i was bored and sleepy, Idk what to tell you except you just sucks and need to start listening to people who are clearly know more than you talk, you are literally tunnel vision right now. None of your points proves anything, your example is your own, that doesnt apply to me, AT ALL, and I tell you, I dont effing need 200 pads to be full all the time, lmao.

Again, depends on what frame you take. You took a looter frame, ofc you have energy for days lol. Now any frame will though. 

This could be just prep for upcoming content no one even knows about like maybe raids coming back... Either way i'll have fun with it and as others have stated its not like we cant already kill 9000+ mobs so seriously what is the difference. Now frames that are the least played will be played a lot more.

Mesa sitting in cloak arrow will be fun and the things I will do with gara will be fun.

I'll also state that every loot farm game has god like end game builds. D3/B1/2/3/Anthem/Wolcen/PoE anyways the list could go on and on but I think you get the point. When PvP is not involved honestly who cares its a fun factor. Hell even Division1/2 has crazy builds and that game has PvP that's actually b**** worthy. You are wasting your breath talking about balance in Warframe especially if you are over MR20 or have been playing for years you should know better by now the game is a loot grind and a fun factor not esports no offense.

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I calculated it by factoring in arcane energize proccing of course. 

Why would you put Roar on Loki? I'm talking about making frames like Mesa even more brain dead than they are already. 

I wasn't thinking of killing with Reave, I was thinking of the regen.

He asked why would you put roar on loki, lol...

You literally emitting your noobness right now stop talking before you embarass yourself

Please DE for the love of god dont listen to the vocal minority telling you to nerf this before and after release, in fact buff it, remove the damage amplifying restrictions entirely.

Why? Because Warframe is a power fantasy. Its about being space ninjas, its about acruing an ungodly amount of power in the form of warframes, weapons, companions, archwings, mods, formas, rivens, potatoes, arcanes and more! Let us be powerfull!

A tiny group of people are worried this wont be balanced. Good. It shouldnt. I shouldnt be struggling with a grineer, i should have cut him, destoyed his entire army of friends and ship, went home and started watching daytime tv before you even finished reading this post, thats what warframe is about.

2 minutes ago, I_NightStAr_I said:

He asked why would you put roar on loki, lol...

You literally emitting your noobness right now stop talking before you embarass yourself

Uh no I'm not? For what I'd be using Loki for I have zero need for Roar on Loki. Good in a team aspect but not solo.

Look, mark my words. This will be nerfed into the ground and then you'll see the rage threads.

hace 10 minutos, -CdG-Zilchy dijo:

Well at leat you're being polite unlike that other twit. I just think this is too much power creep, which is already the biggest source of the game lacking meaningful content.

dude don't try to play the victim when you are losing an argument, only makes you look even worse.
it is as dispensary that gives you 1 energy orb every 5 seconds, is not Energy Vampire.

8 minutes ago, Deamin said:

Please DE for the love of god dont listen to the vocal minority telling you to nerf this before and after release, in fact buff it, remove the damage amplifying restrictions entirely.

Why? Because Warframe is a power fantasy. Its about being space ninjas, its about acruing an ungodly amount of power in the form of warframes, weapons, companions, archwings, mods, formas, rivens, potatoes, arcanes and more! Let us be powerfull!

A tiny group of people are worried this wont be balanced. Good. It shouldnt. I shouldnt be struggling with a grineer, i should have cut him, destoyed his entire army of friends and ship, went home and started watching daytime tv before you even finished reading this post, thats what warframe is about.

A little over the top but I can mostly get behind the sentiment, the only restriction I'd place is higher MR requirements for some abilities the way we do rivens, if you have MR 25 you're probably at the top of your damage output right now anyway.

Hey DE,

Could you consider slotting Limbo's banish to also give Limbo's passive?  Not the 10 energy gain per kill in the rift, or the hurting ragdolled enemies, but the ability to use roll to enter and exit the rift?  Right now it looks like you intend for it to just be able to remove a group of enemies from combat for a brief while, which seems really useless.  Having the ability to enter the rift to solo the group of enemies, or use it to escape damage, would be much better.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Yeh but I don't use Loki for that mate. So again I have no need for roar on my Loki. 

Yeah sure, whatever, use your loki to disarm enemies then, whatever else are you gonna put on it? More CC? How about asking me for that 9 hours survival video? Damn noob talk big

Just now, I_NightStAr_I said:

Yeah sure, whatever, use your loki to disarm enemies then, whatever else are you gonna put on it? More CC? How about asking me for that 9 hours survival video? Damn noob talk big

Yes I do use it for CC, you are correct. That's all I use my loki for.

1 minute ago, I_NightStAr_I said:

As if Loki doesnt already have one of the best CC as his 4, double dipping in it is the most useless thing you could do, just saying

Yeh his 4 is awesome I agree but honestly, I don't use him for that much so if I was going to put anything on him I actually don't know what I'd choose. 

Just now, (PS4)SlvrSwrd92 said:

It was but not everyone did scarlett spear and not everyone runs energize on everything

Not everyone did the event true but during it, it was like 50p in the market which was ridiculously low so I'd assume a lot of people do have it. And sure, you don't run it on everything but you might if you have a reason to.

hace 28 minutos, I_NightStAr_I dijo:

I assure you I don't even need pads sometimes if I have arcane energize up and running, that's just how chad we veterans can be, either you open up your eyes and learn from people or you will forever be in denial and reject useful tips people give you, that's all I'm gonna say

hace 7 minutos, -CdG-Zilchy dijo:

It is with arcane energize.

in those 5 seconds most people have already killed an enemy that droped energy how is that broken? we already have A LOT of more efficient ways to gain energy (even more in end game)

hace 6 minutos, -CdG-Zilchy dijo:

Yes I do use it for CC, you are correct. That's all I use my loki for.

im sorry, but that is THE WORST type of cc you can use compared to what other WF have to offer

Just now, danberhe said:

im sorry, but that is THE WORST type of cc you can use compared to ANY other WF

Excuse me? Removing all ranged weapons, endlessly scaleable is bad now? Look in low level missions sure but later on, you might prefer that a level 3000 or so bombard can't fire that rocket at the objective.

Archived