1 minute ago, kwlingo said:

No they said some abilities will get buffed from the Helminth. Not the original frame.

Shame since it would give zephyr just a little more of a reason to play. Granted, she has other problems, but it would be nice to see this change on the warframe as well.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

EXPEDITE SUFFERING"

"Hit enemies in a cone, affected enemies will have their Bleed and Toxin status removed and their remaining damage dealt in a burst."

Could gas procs be included, as that would give them a powerful application and synergy with this ability.

• Like 4

Many of the abilities we'll be subsuming are not the best and the dmg buff abilities restriction are kinda disappoiting ngl, but I'm pretty sure there will be some nice combos. Looking forward to it.

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Shinzann said:

I was hoping for skulls on a wall, not pretty flowers to help me remember the sacrificed warframes.

LIke this: Predator-2-xenomorph-skull.jpg?q=50&fit=

The game's 90% owned by the Chinese tencent. 

The Chinese hate skeletons/skulls in any media. So warframe probably couldn't do this. 

Edited by Arniox
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Chroma Vex armor... 1600% damage buff! ahahah

ya really gotta read the whole post. You can only activate one dmg buff ability at a time.

• Like 6

Can we infuse Zephyr´s Airburst with Zephyr´s Airburst to get the new effect?
if she doesn´t get the effect with the update of course

Edited by linn4you
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Sifilicit said:

Shame since it would give zephyr just a little more of a reason to play. Granted, she has other problems, but it would be nice to see this change on the warframe as well.

I'm pretty sure Zephyr is getting the buff too. Idk where that guy got his information from.

• Like 9
30 minutes ago, TGDM said:

Do I have to feed the Helminth multiple Rhino warframes to use the Roar skill on multiple other warframes? Or does feeding it 1x Rhino allow me to slot Roar on as many warframes as I wish?

Feed it once and you have that power forever. On as many frames as you want 

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

This System is broken and will break the game completely,it shouldn't come into the game so many broken  combinations,for example mesa and eclipse/roar = who the hell thought of this. its completely unbalanced PLEASE DE do NOT put this into the game,since you made enemies paper the game is already quite easy but with this its literally broken

Since you won't like that system, don't use it. Use it the way you want or don't use it at all and let others have some fun with combinations. There are things that already paperize the enemies in the game, why the hell would you complain about 1 more? Zero sense in here bro.

• Like 25
1 minute ago, Arniox said:

The game's 90% owned by the Chinese tencent. 

The Chinese hate skeletons/skulls in any media. So warframe probably couldn't do this. 

I don't think DE has been sold to Tencent yet. At least, I haven't seen any update on those. And look, the game's already god bodies getting chopped up vertically and stuff.

• Like 4

Is ‘Helminth’ a permanent name?

Don’t like it? You can rename your Helminth at any time!

Oh boy! I'm gonna spend the next 2 weeks thinking of a suitable name for my helminth 🙃

• Like 4
1 minute ago, linn4you said:

Can we infuse Zephyr´s Airburst with Zephyr´s Airburst to get the new effect?

the post says "base ability buffed", which means the base ability... as in, the ability as it currently sits on zephyr. glad to see my birdframe getting some love ❤️ 

• Like 8

Allow us in the future to bring back our once consumed Warframes. The Helminth will grow them taking a 72 hour process. Once ready to claim there is one downside. The new Warframe is infested based. Helminth Mag, Helminth Excalibur etc. With infested based abilites, sounds and efx

• Like 4

Seems like a great little system. Can't wait.

whether it be one of Helminth’s own, or another Warframes. Every Warframe can receive 1 Infused ability at a time

This could be a bit of a bummer tho, because most Warframe abilities are way stronger than the Helminth abilties, meaning that we'll almost never see Helminth abilities being used. I'd love to be able to Infuse 1 Warframe and 1 Helminth ability.

• Like 8
hace 3 minutos, ReDxDev1L dijo:

What will happen if we feed a frame with forma and an orokin reactor we should built another one so we wont lose them or something else ?

Yes, that's what a lot of people is doing rn in preparation for the update. Or feed a regular frame if u have the prime variant and don't really use it anymore

Allowing other frames to get access to war cry and roar is a big BIG mistake. Please reconsider. Adding Rhino's roar and an option makes the entire helminth system pointless. Majority of players are just going to default to that ability. Why take grendel's 2 when you can just take roar? If you refuse to remove it from the pool may I suggest adding some sort of damage cap to it?

Edited by V4Vlad
Added more detail for why I disagreed roar shouldn't be allowed
  • Like 17