Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Helminth Infirmary has been visually expanded! Make yourself familiar with Helminth before THE HELMINTH launches with the Heart of Deimos. For now you’ll still need a Cyst to enter the room so you can simply gaze at the Helminth in awe (read: disgust).

This is not entirely true...  nor entirely truthful either as the one exception not mentioned remains in many people's warframe inventory: 

SWc3HtZ.jpg

Thank you however for quickly correcting this misinformation:

Nav Coordinates can now be sold for 25 Credits and Lephantis Nav Coordinates for 500 Credits.

• Next Hotfix will make Nav Coordinates sellable for 25 Credits. As for the Lephantis Nav Coordinates, they were automatically melted for 500 Credits each when you logged in - no need to manually Sell!

anyone else having problems collecting rewards from missions since this update launched. (i.e. requiem relic missions, relic missions). Every time i complete any of the following relic missions and get to the screen where i select my reward the game will freeze. 

Well of Life also no longer increases the Health of the target (this was an old solution to prevent other players from killing the target too fast). Instead it now uses a more modern approach similar to Nyx’s Mind Control where the Damage gets stored and dealt at the end of the Ability.

I'm a little bit sad about this just because I planned to see how that 10x multiplier could be taken advantage of by frames with percentile damage effects (such as the orbs of an Oberon smite). But it's probably for the best outside that sort of edge case.

• Ivara’s Artemis Bow now has 20% Status Chance per projectile. Also slightly tweaked how Status Chance and Multishot are displayed in Arsenal stats.

Are you feeling okay? An actual QOL fix/improvement for Ivara? Thank you. But please, please do also move onto reconsidering the rest of her kit awkwardness and arbitrary drawbacks that have no business in Warframe's design paradigms. We've made a lot of posts on the matter dissecting all those nagging little issues that add up.

• Fixed Scanner becoming unequipped when Transferring in/out of the Operator. 

Finally. Much appreciate.

• Fixed enemies in Dropships not counting towards the number of living enemies until they dropped down, causing some spawning counting issues.

Is this a fix for that cursed Liberate the Camp objective? Holy crap I never thought I'd see the day. Could we also get the dropships themselves to not count against that objective, and markers on currently counted enemies to deal with the issues of stuck/hiding/wandering units causing problems?

Sounds like a progression

Nice buffs in warframes abilities... BUT, they need a little more to be actually relevant 

Also, nice fix in steel essence. Now we actually need more things in Teshin market.

Like Nora said "It's all about incentivizing"

I think there is an issue with the new parazon revive animation. I was in the derelict defense and tried to revive one player. The next thing was that my character was walking in the air with the parazon in hand, but stuck in place. /unstuck had no effect.

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Warframe Blueprint and Component costs from Simaris have been reduced by 50%!

Seriously ? After I've already bought half the bp from Simaris i need for the helminth ? Are you gonna refound me the syndicate points. Getting 250k points represent a lot for me...

Change for the sake of change is not good. And that's exactly how this new mission ending screen feels.

It really doesn't bring anything to the table. If anything, informations are LESS readily available than with the previous one. Sure, if you're looking for something specific, you can find it now, but for an overview, it really isn't good. Also, unless I am mistaken, it doesn't inform you on what weapons the other party members were using, and you need to identify their frame visually. Which can be annoying when heavily modded or with a skin you're unfamiliar with. Yes, I do like to know what people have been using when I notice someone doing something special, or being especially good. That's an information we either no longer have, or that isn't obvious at all.

At least give us the option to have the former, WAY more synthetic and overview-friendly screen we had so far.

1 minute ago, Jukantos said:

Genuine question, at that point why are you playing the game client stretched out across 3 screens at all? O_o

because while actually playing its not much of a problem as peripheral vision takes care of things happening on the side, when using menus or the arsenal especially for fashion looking back and forth constantly sucks as peripheral vision doesnt really do the job of reading text and detail and such.

Whatever script ran to make Nav Coordinates sellable from the inventory did not work. I still have 7,206. If the script was instead to automatically remove them from inventory and replace them with credits I can't prove whether I got the credits at all, would have to separate it from credits gained from derelict keys.

Apologies, just saw that was next update.

The Helminth does not have any collision box what-so-ever.

Seriously? An entire hotfix surrounding bugfixing and you guys fixed stuff as granular as pieces of metal appearing during a certain animation, but still haven't fixed Khora deluxe's broken energy color zones? Or Venari's broken customization UI? ... or clan sigils still being broken on operators? 

DE pls wtf.

Why is the game suddenly 3-4x brighter now and How can i turn it down? Plus where did these ridiculous lens flare come from? As a person with a sensitivity to light (to the point of inducing migraines) and speaking on behalf of others who do not enjoy getting headache from sudden intrusions of bright lights, how do i return to the Brightness sensitivity settings of before because i and other really dont like this!

Yowch my eyes hurt

Also, Sonicor STILL has that silly stagger effect, right ? When will it be fixed ?

I know, I know, it's not a bug, it's a feature. Except it's on a weapon that CANNOT be used at long range, meant to clear hallways and whatnot, thus meaning we're almost always in the range for stagger, or even full knowckdown. This means Sonicor went from being a fun weapon, if not really powerful, to completely useless. Fix, please.

OROKIN DERELICTS HAVE MOVED!
In advance of the official Heart of Deimos update, Orokin Derelict Nodes have found a new home orbiting Mars and no longer require Keys to play!

Two questions in particular:

1. Will the relocated Derelicts have mission variants (Syndicates, Void Fissure, Nightmare, Sorties, etc.) with public matchmaking?
  2. Will the Infested in the Cambion Drift also appear in the relocated Derelicts? It will feel weird, not to mention monotone to not fight the new Infested from the Cambion Drift in the relocated Derelicts.

Archived