Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

[DE]Megan

Void Fissure missions are broken. The UI counts down and doesn't show what we got. When it happens nothing works, you're basically stuck. Chat works and the only thing you can do is Alt F4. Also, it consumes the relic and you presumably get what you got out of your relic, whatever that may be.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

This raises the question: What happens to players on the Steel Path? You get a unique Emote and Trophy for each region that you have completed, but if the Derelicts aren’t on the map how will you get these rewards?

The answer is: After Heart of Deimos launches, finishing the Deimos region will give you BOTH the Deimos and Derelict rewards regardless of whether you have previously finished the Derelicts. This way everybody has a chance to finish their entire set, and thematically it respects both areas: the original Derelicts, and the new Deimos landscape.

What do you think made the Moons and addend to the Planets Trophy. I mean the Terra (Earth) Trophy gain a little Moon orbiting it after you complete both hubs. As Deimos and Phobos orbiting Mars. 

52 minutes ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

Thats not my Point. I'm complaining about i have to do an additional Click in order to see Informations. Something i didnt need to before

the extra click(s) is/are not really a problem, more a matter of taste... though, now that i actually saw the post-battle-screen, i have to admit that the current one does not provide any extra information like i hoped it would - it just redistribute them and, like you said, put them even behind the aforementioned 'extra click(s)'.

so yes, it does feels like a bit of a downgrade, visual nicer but impractical.

i hoped they would put more information into it, like exact no. of kills per weapons, frame, companion/pet etc... maybe even how many meter the player ran around in the mission (yeah i know of little use but still fun to know)... instead it 'just' got 'candyfied', which would be ok if it wouldn't make more effort to check out the 'essential' information like before.

or in short: i take back my previous comment and agree with you know ^^)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Saying this doesn’t change what appears to be the broader issue, which is concerns with Steel Essence drop rates. We are still gathering data on acquisition rates - but ultimately we are all hands on deck working to make Heart of Deimos the best it can be for August 25th. As of this Hotfix, any Tenno who have already walked The Steel Path will receive a Resource Drop Chance Booster. 

This Hotfix ensures that Resource Drop Chance Boosters work within The Steel Path for Riven Slivers and Steel Essence. They were initially turned off to ensure the inherent Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster worked as intended. Like the initial Arcane Marketplace in Scarlet Spear, we wanted to ensure the automatic ‘100% Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster’ didn’t unintentionally scale for Resources specific to the Steel Path (Riven Slivers and Steel Essence). This unfortunately also affected player obtained reward Resource Drop Chance Boosters.   

Hey, I wanted to give you some feedback on this: Thanks for the fix! Buuuut while you're looking at it, can you fix SP mining too?

Resource boosters seem to stack wierdly with the  steel path auto-boosters y in non-expected or intended ways with regards to Mining, and break the mold set out by fissures and double resource weekends. It seems to be a wild multiplier that isn't a straight '2x/+100%' and is applied in such a wayor at a step with regards to multiplication that it deprives the player of loot. 

my bug report thread is here. 

30 minutes ago, CouncilofTheSeven said:

You're getting the same info it's just not all on 1 page now

yup, i was hasty here and did not looked it up myself before - it's now just a candyfied screen without the extra information i hoped for...

Oxomoco, Void: 3 times in a row the game couldn't finish. At the exit point, all 4 players were present and then the game just did nothing anymore. Had to hard exit.

This update broke the game. I suspect the problem is in the new End Mission screen.

big big big big question..................What Will happen to Lephantis? will he just be on Deimos or is he getting phased out, i thought that he was always a quintessential infested to the faction, one of the strongest, so it'd be kind of a waste to get rid of one of the most horrifying creatures in the game

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed Projectile Armaments (like Apoc) not gaining the damage bonus from the Hyperstrike Avionic. 

Thank you for fixing this, but the Zetki Shield Array buff is still not applying to them.

1 hour ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

New End mission reward screen is BS! It was totally fine as it was! Everything u need to know at one Picture. NOW you HAVE TO click to have a look at other things. Completely unnecessary!
This is not an upgrade its a DOWNGRADE!!!

tenor.gif?riffsid=XW-vJx3b9stD_aJIbswFLj

Check the way credits earned are calculated?

Was doing Profit-Taker runs. 5 x 25k cred drops. With the event booster and a 3-day booster from market and Chroma's 4 I should be getting

During mission: 125k x 2 (if 60%) = 250k

After mission: Value of During mission x 2 (event booster) x 2 (market booster) = 1,000,000

And that's exactly what I got before this update. Today even. After this update I got 1,250,000 with the game stating that 750,000 was Boosted Credits and 500,000 Mission Credits. This can't be right. I understand the 750,000 as boosted. That's the exact value of the after mission boosters taking effect. But mission credits should never exceed 250k. Personal thoughts is one of the boosters is multiplying both categories at the end of the mission. This script error has repeated itself on all subsequent runs.

Nav Cords are unsellable, 
Lephantis nav cords have been removed from inventories.

End mission screen is a disaster. Having to change screen to see the mission stats is stupid. the resources earned in the mission is waaaaaay too large

End mission screen also causes ridiculous lag. 

Venus... why did someone stick it glowing paint and release it onto the map? 

Archived