Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

I stumbled upon a problem...
It seems getting to extraction in a void fissure mission softlocks the game. The loot select countdown plays (of only 5 seconds) but there is nothing to be selected. After it finishes, the player is put in a state unable to move and, despite the health bar being gray, able to get killed by enemies. The game does not progress anymore. All the player can do is chat or close the game.
If the host closes the game, host migration will (obviously) occur. After it finishes, extraction is broken altogether, its trigger zone seemingly being gone. The player is able to move again, however. They can also abort mission, but not finish it properly.

• Like 1
Just now, DoctorPootis46 said:

I stumbled upon a problem...
It seems getting to extraction in a void fissure mission softlocks the game. The loot select countdown plays (of only 5 seconds) but there is nothing to be selected. After it finishes, the player is put in a state unable to move and, despite the health bar being gray, able to get killed by enemies. The game does not progress anymore. All the player can do is chat or close the game.
If the host closes the game, host migration will (obviously) occur. After it finishes, extraction is broken altogether, its trigger zone seemingly being gone. The player is able to move again, however. They can also abort mission, but not finish it properly.

i am also getting this error, bugg

I play on a lower end pc and the game runs noticeably better after this update. I get slightly higher average frame rates and I no longer notice any lag spikes when playing, making the game much more enjoyable. Thanks de. Also nice work on the new ui 

"Fixed the Stug’s alt-fire doing self-damage."  Was this intentional? It doesn't affect me so I might be biased because I don't care, but I figure chroma mains (like my friends) would be using the stug for this.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some two-handed Melee weapons (i.e. Hammer Zaw (Rabvee), Heavy Blade Zaw (Dokrahm), Kuva Shildeg) sticking to your hand no matter what you’re doing.

Hello,

in regards to the zaw weapons, please also fix the Sepfahn animation bug that happens when the Blind Justice stance grip is equipped, and happens with all nikana skins you equip.

Basically as you move forward, the scabbard stays still while the blade clips through it, and is glued to the right hand of the Frame.

Thank you

• Like 2
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made Loki's decoy more visible with darker Energy colors and will now use secondary Energy colors.

What about making it a real ability? Anything that shoot the decoy will pop it with 1 bullet. Scaling health, invulnerability + dmg abs for 3 seconds like similar abilities, the ability is really not good. I love Loki, he is my most used frame, but it feels like playing with 1 ability (2) and a outdated cc on 4.

Is there an option to have the end of mission results screen always maxed? Not having to click the little + icon and just have it full screen as default would be a plus in mt opinion

• Like 4

Sorry but a two sentence blurb about the steel essence not being affected by rapisce booster is what we were wanting what weeks ago.   Are we going to get compensation for this mistake since it says it was a resource and it wasn't boosted?

Also how about no UX changes pr allow us to switch between the two because the feedback from many people is that you are hiding information. Function before form.  Making something look nice isn't as good as something that works well.   Personally I think that the original UI needed only small tweaks.   I don't care how my warframe looks at the end of a mission and I REALLY don't care about how the other warframe looks. From others comment I how you actually listen to player feedback.   Multiple tabs is not that smart.   It is end of mission not beginning of novel.   It is supposed to be a SUMMARY.

Also please spend more time testing this before sending to PC.  We are not your beta testers. 

Maybe work on leeching issues, reporting and things of that nature. 

Edited by Opetyr
  • Like 1

Please fix this UI for those of us running ultra wide screen or eyefinity. Inbox and mission rewards ignore the safe zone, which is already not small enough for three screens. I'd also like to be able to replace the syndicates portion with the stats, rather than having to swap screens to see rewards and stats. I'm hoping to see the Plains/Vallis oversized overlay maps fixed as well. Can't wait for the rest of the update though!

• Like 3

New functionality on Air Burst is pretty nice, and it's actually making me rethink some of my plans to replace it w/ Helminth.
But I'm going to get greedy - please consider letting it suck in tornadoes so we can do damage transfer skillshots. Suck up a pile of air and meat and toss some AoE weaponry in.

Immediate impression on the end mission screen is that it's consistent with many recent UI changes. More pretty, probably more new player friendly, at the cost of lower information density / less ease of use for advanced cases. Still within the three click rule, but feels clunky.

1 hour ago, Engilore said:

how about if for the next update you remember than her 1º ability it's completely useless dealing any kind of damage with any kind of target you control and then buff that to a point we don't have to wait in a comfy chair until our mind control target kills something.

sounds to me you don't know you can shoot the mind controlled target for 4 seconds to give it a dps buff based on the dmg you deal to it in that time period. idk about you but a 15000% dps buff is enough to make a butcher kill a heavy gunner.

Edited by EDM774

As many people have already posted, new mission success screen is, while pretty to look at, functionally much worse than the old one. Most of its elements are far to large and there is very little actual usefull information presented compared to the old one. at the very least it would be nice to have an option to use the old screen.

Now for a personal gripe as a Zephyr main. Zephyr's new airburst is a hilariously minute improvement over the old one and is still utterly useless. The ragdoll is incredibly short leaving it useless for cc and enemies are frequently thrown far past the point of the airbursts impact, also leaving it useless for its supposed intended purpose of grouping enemies. At this point zephyr needs a major rework to her 1st 2nd and 4th abilities to make her even approach being trully relevant but in the meantime i would settle for an enemy grouping ability that didnt tend to scatter enemies farther appart.

• Like 8