Jump to content

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0


Recommended Posts

Wonderful news!

Could you double-check a visual issue with Razorwing Mode on Titania and Nidus's parasitic link though? My squad keeps running into an issue where the link blocks our Titania's screen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

End of Mission screen now includes “Medals”! These are fun stats that highlight unique mission achievements aside from the usual, such as Lockers Opened, Syndicate Medallions Found, and much more!  

Cool! Thanks for this. And also thanks for showcasing our fashion frames at the end of mission screen as well.

This update looks huge, you guys have done a lot of bug fixes. It's appreciated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, M0deRa1n said:

So many Railjack fixes and yet none about game breaking Pulse Turbine door that still gets stuck

I read over it several times to see if it was in there...perhaps it was fixed but not specifically mentioned?  Kinda doubt it, but I really want to get back to normal railjack missions and I'm unwilling to do that so long as there's a significant chance of an impossible objective spawning on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

One Question that has STILL not been answered in regards to the Derelict is mission node mastery. Will Mission Node Mastery and Steel Path Node mastery also be retroactively awarded?

If not anyone scratching up every bit of mastery like me will be put at a permanent disadvantage the likes of which previously had only ever been created (justifiably so) through the Founders Items Excal, Lato and Skana Prime.

Is this mastery included in the "rewards" you mention?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Iterniam said:

The game will never be balanced again with the helminth system.

Haven't decided yet whether I welcome it or not.

They are making the same mistake as maplestory, giving abilities to other players breaks metas yes but it also kills any hope of group activities if everyone can just give themselves 100%+ damage increase, the dream for veteran content is going to nonexistent. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eldamaur said:

I read over it several times to see if it was in there...perhaps it was fixed but not specifically mentioned?  Kinda doubt it, but I really want to get back to normal railjack missions and I'm unwilling to do that so long as there's a significant chance of an impossible objective spawning on them.

Unless it got fixed in this update and they forgot to mention it, it's still here.
Got it twice, yesterday

Edited by M0deRa1n
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed inability to reload your Primary/Secondary after performing a stealth Melee takedown on a Moa (any variant) while a Primary or Secondary weapon is equipped in hand, due to the Melee weapon attaching to the hand of the Warframe instead of returning to the holster position.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that weapon holster styles no longer work anymore?
(i.e. can we get a fix please?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nash said:

They are making the same mistake as maplestory, giving abilities to other players breaks metas yes but it also kills any hope of group activities if everyone can just give themselves 100%+ damage increase, the dream for veteran content is going to nonexistent. 

How about we wait till it is live before we get give Helminth system the credit of being useful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M0deRa1n said:

Unless it got fixed in this update and they forgot to mention it, it's still here.
Got it twice, yesterday

Suppose that's just the "in denial" hope talking, lol.  Would be great to be able to run it again while the credit booster is running.  Already had to miss out on using it for affinity farming during that booster.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • [DE]Megan locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...