Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

[DE]Megan

Cool, nice update. Good to see UI updates and I'm very grateful for the 50% price drop on Cephalon Simaris frames.

On this topic of UI, when can we expect those CRAFTED and MASTERED filters on every faction store? On the Nightwave cred offerings for example... having no filters for CRAFTED keeps all those helmets I already built as basically visual garbage cause there is no point in buying those again.

6 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:
37 minutes ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

New End mission reward screen is BS! It was totally fine as it was! Everything u need to know at one Picture. NOW you HAVE TO click to have a look at other things. Completely unnecessary!
This is not an upgrade its a DOWNGRADE!!!

speak for yourself! i like having more information, regardless of their usefullness...

You missed the point of the comment: before all of the information was readily available in one page, now not anymore.  Now half of the screen is useless fashion frame, to get to the info you need to click and scroll more. It's not a question about having more info, it's about having it less accessible

1 minute ago, HorstFoll said:

Why is all relevant information in the new end of mission screen literally compressed into 25% of the screen space while 50-75% are empty?

I'm also not sure if the sorting by importance is working as intended. Nano Spores are more important than Kuva?

I think that is to accomidate for missions where you end up with a significant number of "unique" drops so it minimizes potential loot scrolling. 

46 minutes ago, Iterniam said:

The game will never be balanced again with the helminth system.

Haven't decided yet whether I welcome it or not.

More realistically, with the limitations they've placed on the system, this new feature will be completely pointless.

Everybody will pick Roar for every frame, while enjoying a collection of random flowers.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara’s Artemis Bow now has 20% Status Chance per projectile. Also slightly tweaked how Status Chance and Multishot are displayed in Arsenal stats.

Thank you, thank you so much DE for updating Ivara's Artemis Bow! Much appreciated!

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Derelict Shift: Update 28.3.0

• Fixed the Veratria Blade and Whip skin affecting the reliability of heavy attacks. 
  • Fixed random bits of metal appearing when Khora Urushu’s custom Whip animation plays, as well as the Whip appearing bigger than intended. 
  • Fixed parts of the Khora Urushu Skin disappearing if Venari is missing (Dead, in a Relay, etc).

Thanks Meg, but any news on the Khora deluxe kavat model not allowing armors when used with a regular Kavat? The Nidus deluxe Kubrow allows for armors even though it's a model swap, so why is it not the case here as well?

vor 1 Minute schrieb 60framespersecond:

Just checked, crouching while in Cloud Walker doesn't increase your speed anymore. What warranted this stealth nerf?

DE tryed to fix this long time ago, but only fixed part of it. I think this is the stealth nerf to kill it forever 😞

About the updates to the End Of Mission screen - is it just me or can I no longer see listed what actual equipment I or my team mates have brought? I hovered over their Glyph icon (now in the centre) and... nothing. I can only see what I brought if it gained affinity or Focus.

Can we get this information back please? This trend of stripping out information from the UI is, not to put too fine a point on it, deeply deeply frustrating for those of us that like to know these things.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Stug’s alt-fire doing self-damage. 

* ANGERY Chroma noises *

I can hear those right now.

Or does it actually affects only alt fire which nobody uses anyway?

Care to rework how this abomination of a gun works, though? That was pretty much the only function it has since self-damage rework and now it's completely useless ugly piece of plastic once again.

My only remaining question is:

• For those of us who have beaten Derelicts, leaving aside the Cambion Drift's Tier 6 Bounty, will our progress carry over to Deimos proper or will we have to re-run the entire thing all over again?

Just now, sTxz said:

Granum Void not working time not counting down and nothing spawn.

This game is going the same route as other games lately....no playing during patch day. Basically we are just testers now to see what they messed up.

Archived