Jump to content

(XB1) Heart of Deimos: Update 29 Status: Live!


[DE]Danielle

Recommended Posts

On 2020-08-13 at 11:22 AM, (XB1)master chef6213 said:

Mastery rank 15+ ūüėě Guess i will have to keep Warframes for a longer period of time

I Thought they changed it to mastery rank 8, did they change it back? I kinda hope they did. At the very least if they want it, they could have it that you can get it at rank, say Mr12, but can only subsume Warframes at Mr15. But having it at Mr15 is still good as at least it proves that the person has played enough of the frames and weapons to justify mixing them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, (XB1)AkaRycun666 said:

I kinda hope they did. At the very least if they want it, they could have it that you can get it at rank, say Mr12, but can only subsume Warframes at Mr15. 

I agree 100 percently. After MR12 you can get syndicate weapons, and I feel like that would be a great milestone to open up for a new one. 

Edit: open up for a new syndicate (Entrati)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sup ya, Question is what ya going to do with Nitain Extract cause can't hardly building warframe prime part without them but only had to get them is at Nightwave and Is there is a way to get them like farming from different plants and doing somekind of event/mini misson beside wait on Nightwave points to get them please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XB1)JuggerautX said:

Sup ya, Question is what ya going to do with Nitain Extract cause can't hardly building warframe prime part without them but only had to get them is at Nightwave and Is there is a way to get them like farming from different plants and doing somekind of event/mini misson beside wait on Nightwave points to get them please

You can also get them from caches in sabotage ship missions, the ones where you have to take coolant cells out. I believe you have to find all three caches.

I also want to say you can get them from bounty missions but not 100% sure on that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

En 23/8/2020 a las 0:00, (XB1)Scuchtern dijo:

Can you fix a bug on fortuna because wen you join a team most likely you lag out of the game and it put you by yourself, it very noticeable on Profit taker any phase. Please and thank you.

I have that bug many times, fix It. The game freezes and clases directly and some times you lose all if you are on the elevator.

We need crossplay and crossaccount. Now we have updates same time, no excuses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-08-23 at 5:46 AM, (XB1)Raging Rights said:

I agree 100 percently. After MR12 you can get syndicate weapons, and I feel like that would be a great milestone to open up for a new one. 

Edit: open up for a new syndicate (Entrati)

 

On 2020-08-23 at 5:06 AM, (XB1)AkaRycun666 said:

I Thought they changed it to mastery rank 8, did they change it back? I kinda hope they did. At the very least if they want it, they could have it that you can get it at rank, say Mr12, but can only subsume Warframes at Mr15. But having it at Mr15 is still good as at least it proves that the person has played enough of the frames and weapons to justify mixing them.

It was dropped to Mastery Rank 8 , though this did cause a huge backlash on various media outlets of players new and old . I have not heard anything about reverting it to 15 recently.

my own opinion 12 is a fine range up to 15 , given rivens are capped to 16 i and many others felt it was fair , and allotted new users plenty of time to gather resources and spare frames, as well as experience and knowledge on the game to use the system effective.

the new MR8 requirement means roughly a  2 week play through the game , which is a bit wet behind the ears  especially if you review rebs post

Quote

Who is this for?
We consider this a customization system for very experienced Warframe players (Mastery Rank 15 8 Prerequisite). We do not intend to let newer players unlock this system. We intentionally placed the Segment deep into progression to ensure only experienced players could access the Segment and begin their journey with Helminth.

by this we can assume de thinks 2 week play  though makes you a very experienced player , a shame as i fear this will further increase burnout play style of new players

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...