(SWITCH) Heart of Deimos: Update 29 Status: Live!

Any news on fixing Switch connection problems?
Having issues with inviting people and people inviting me because it shows we are "offline", even if we are online in the clan tab

On 2020-08-12 at 7:41 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

The total download size for this update is ~ 3.55 GB. This will bring Warframe’s total size to ~ 25.3 GB on Nintendo Switch. For the Tenno out there who have not equipped their Nintendo Switch with an SD card and have no other games downloaded, this update will bring Warframe over the base memory allowance. This means that having additional space installed on your Nintendo Switch is necessary to accept Heart of Deimos: Update 29. You will need to have at least ~ 3.55 GB available on your device in order to begin the download. We know this is not ideal, and we were exploring remastering options but ran into technical issues that require much more consideration and time. As we continue to develop on the platform, reducing the overall size of Warframe to below the base memory allowance is challenging. We thank you for your understanding while we explore options to address for future updates. 

Gah that’s disappointing been keeping the space on my switch solely for warframe. There’s noticeable lag when the game is loaded onto an SD card I’ve noticed 😞 hope they manage to get it reduced in size. 

10 hours ago, (NSW)Nindra said:

Gah that’s disappointing been keeping the space on my switch solely for warframe. There’s noticeable lag when the game is loaded onto an SD card I’ve noticed 😞 hope they manage to get it reduced in size. 

What microSD card are you using?

I'm using a 256gb micro SDXC card and I don't experience any lag in-game unless I'm in PoE or Orb Vallis for floof-tag grinding.

15 hours ago, (NSW)Nindra said:

Huh... I have it loaded onto a 128GB SanDisk card and the only time I ever get any noticeable lag is when I'm running Sanctuary Onslaught. 

4 hours ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Huh... I have it loaded onto a 128GB SanDisk card and the only time I ever get any noticeable lag is when I'm running Sanctuary Onslaught. 

I have a 128GB high speed SD card but there is a noticeable lag difference and extended load times when the game is placed on the SD card over the main memory of the switch 

9 hours ago, (NSW)Neraxis said:

What microSD card are you using?

I'm using a 256gb micro SDXC card and I don't experience any lag in-game unless I'm in PoE or Orb Vallis for floof-tag grinding.

I have a 128GB high speed SD card but there is a noticeable lag difference and extended load times when the game is placed on the SD card over the main memory of the switch

20 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Any news on fixing Switch connection problems?
Having issues with inviting people and people inviting me because it shows we are "offline", even if we are online in the clan tab

Did you report this? 

En 22/8/2020 a las 12:03, (NSW)Coyce dijo:

y'know, if you're so keen on releasing on all platforms simultaneously you could delay the other platforms so that we switch players don't feel like you don't give a damn, or at least give us some boosts in-game to make up for broken promises.

it's usually a really bad feeling when developers say they are doing a simultaneous launch just for it to not happen. think about it

Kind of silly to complain about this. This is, has been, and always will be an issue with Nintendo and their poor, close to non-existent support when it comes to updates for third party games. The other consoles don't have to lag behind just because Nintendo can't get their stuff together to review something as simple as an update.

Not saying that this situation is optimal. I am just saying you are complaining to the wrong people. It's Nintendo whom you should be mad with.

• Like 1
Il y a 4 heures, (NSW)CharaTheDemon a dit :

Kind of silly to complain about this. This is, has been, and always will be an issue with Nintendo and their poor, close to non-existent support when it comes to updates for third party games. The other consoles don't have to lag behind just because Nintendo can't get their stuff together to review something as simple as an update.

Not saying that this situation is optimal. I am just saying you are complaining to the wrong people. It's Nintendo whom you should be mad with.

I already said it before but DE are the one's that annonced that it would be out on all platforms at the same time.  So know they have to uphold their part. No one asked them to do it. 

DE really went wrong on this one. Or they put the update on all platforms at the same time or they delay it for all the other to match Switch and follow their "live on all platforms at the same time".

Yes its not cool but I really dont care. DE put this on themselves. Now they pay for it.

• Like 3

Hi DE, delays in the certification process are inevitable and I completely under is the August 25th launch is missed. However I will feel disheartened knowing that I won’t have access on launch day for this this and future releases. Can this Tenno be given the opportunity to transfer this Nintendo Switch account back to PC or the new PS5 or XBOX? I would gladly pay for this service. Please let me know.

• Like 3

I really hope this drops on the 25th. When 1st announced it sounded like it was a definite release date. I took the day off of work, unpaid. Gotta admit that I'm quite disappointed to hear this.I just dont see why it was announced that it will be released along with other platforms if there were any uncertainties. A lil tip: send it to cert unannounced, then announce release date once it has passed. People generally dont get upset about something not coming if they never knew it was. Save yourselves the headache at least.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

For support ticket not yet, should I?
I don't think will solve anything

9 hours ago, (NSW)Nintendork3D said:

Why do you guys refuse to fix the third crimescene?

Did you report that?

They can't fix problems they don't know about. Others may not face your same issue. 

Edited by (NSW)mrEkli
2 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

9 hours ago, (NSW)Nintendork3D said:

They can't fix problems they don't know about. Others may not face your same issue. 

Matchmaking bugs reports is bascally this exact same problem, if they don't know about then they are not caring about the Switch community 

39 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

Did you report that?

Yep, reported it 12 days ago, still no response.  Tweeted them many times, nothing.  Made a thread, nothing.  Quoted multiple devs, nothing.

It's like they're literally avoiding fixing the problem.

35 minutes ago, (NSW)Nintendork3D said:

Yep, reported it 12 days ago, still no response.  Tweeted them many times, nothing.  Made a thread, nothing.  Quoted multiple devs, nothing.

It's like they're literally avoiding fixing the problem.

Fixing is not something fast, specially for console, even ore for Switch.
But at least I was expecting a response

Whelp, we were right. Megan just said it will happen this week but not on the 25th. Good luck to you all Panic Button and DE! You guys do good work under difficult circumstances. 

Just now, (NSW)mrEkli said:

At least it's this week. But this pushes up the desire for Cross Save even more.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Every time Switch version is behind the others I wish for this even more than I already do lol. 

• Like 1

Man, waiting updates on Switch feels like you're that one not-so-clever child in the classroom.
And I gotta say - I don't like bein' that one not-so-clever child who dosen't get what others get in time.
This brings up a question - what if there are will be some game-breaking bugs on PC/other consoles with new update? Will Switch update be pushed even farther away so to fix the newly-discovered bugs? And if there will be some balance changes too, like resource pircing of some stuff and etc? Woo-wee!

• Like 1