(SWITCH) Heart of Deimos: Update 29 Status: Live!

16 minutes ago, (NSW)SongOfTheSea said:

The "maturity" levels are at their finest.....

Thanks for the news am very much looking forward to the update ūüôā¬†¬†@[DE]Danielle

I love how you seem to think that a difference in opinion between others somehow = maturity level   Btw you prolly should loook up the word before you claim that others are imature

• Like 3
il y a 31 minutes, (NSW)SongOfTheSea a dit :

The "maturity" levels are at their finest.....

Thanks for the news am very much looking forward to the update ūüôā¬†¬†@[DE]Danielle

Arent you fed up that we always get screwed?

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan
  • Like 5

I've put time and money, stupidly, into my account on Switch. I just want off this ride without losing everything.
Bring back a one time transfer, just this time to PC (since DE, unlike a bunch of other studios, can't figure out cross save). Guarantee these threads would instantly be more pleasant.

• Like 6
il y a 3 minutes, (NSW)bluedrag a dit :

pretty sure the old blood situation had something to do with an earthquake that happen in japan

Oh my god... We dont care if it was even a bloody kaiju ! There was nothing worldwide at that time. End of story.

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, (NSW)Cion said:

At least it's not an "Old Blood" situation.

Not yet.

Hopefully we’ll get it this week, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not the case.
Frankly this delay¬†doesn‚Äôt surprise nor¬†bothers me, we‚Äôll get it when we get it,¬†what bothers¬†me a bit is that we all know how the cert process is way slower for the Switch, and specially when the total install size exceeds the default storage capacity of the console, but¬†still DE made the bold (or hopeful)¬†statement of ‚Äúarriving simultaneously on¬†all platforms‚Ä̬†during Tennocon. I think this was a mistake.
Their confident statement is the issue here because going by it, it could easily be interpreted that in order to have a simultaneous release they were fully prepared and had taken into account how slow and complicated the cert process for the Switch is, but obviously this wasn’t the case. 

Now, I’m not attacking DE in any way, we all know a lot work went into this update, and probably there were some time constraints which impeded an earlier cert submission to Nintendo, what I’m saying is that any backlash from the Switch community about this issue stems directly from the expectations generated by their Tennocon statement. 

This isn‚Äôt¬†DE‚Äôs¬†first rodeo with Nintendo‚Äôs cert process, the game has¬†been on the console well over a year and a half now, and precisely because they know how things work they should have excluded¬†the Switch from their original statement and hopes of a simultaneous release. Just adding a note or disclaimer like ‚Äúarriving to Nintendo Switch at a later time‚ÄĚ,¬†or something like that¬†would have been enough, and only¬†announce the launch¬†for the console when the whole thing has already been approved¬†by Nintendo‚Äôs¬†¬†cert.
We all know Switch updates arrive behind the other platforms anyways, so just make it official and save yourselves from this kinds of threads and backlash for the future, DE.

Edited by (NSW)Vinn_Eonn
A word
  • Like 9
8 minutes ago, (NSW)Vinn_Eonn said:

Not yet.

Hopefully we’ll get it this week, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not the case.
Frankly this delay¬†doesn‚Äôt surprise nor¬†bothers me, we‚Äôll get it when we get it,¬†what bothers¬†me a bit is that we all know how the cert process is way slower for the Switch, and specially when the total install size exceeds the default storage capacity of the console, but¬†still DE made the bold (or hopeful)¬†statement of ‚Äúarriving simultaneously on¬†all platforms ‚Ä̬†during Tennocon. I think this was a mistake.
Their confident statement is the issue here because going by it, it could easily be interpreted that in order to have a simultaneous release they were fully prepared and had taken into account how slow and complicated the cert process for the Switch is, but obviously this wasn’t the case. 

Now, I’m not attacking DE in any way, we all know a lot work went into this update, and probably there were some time constraints which impeded an earlier cert submission to Nintendo, what I’m saying is that any backlash from the Switch community about this issue stems directly from the expectations generated by their Tennocon statement. 

This not DE‚Äôs¬†first rodeo with Nintendo‚Äôs cert process, the game has¬†been on the console well over a year and a half now, and precisely because they know how things work they should have excluded¬†the Switch from their original statement and hopes of a simultaneous release. Just adding a note or disclaimer like ‚Äúarriving to Nintendo Switch at a later time‚ÄĚ,¬†or something like that¬†would have been enough, and only¬†announce the launch¬†for the console when the whole thing has already been approved¬†by Nintendo‚Äôs¬†¬†cert.
We all know Switch updates arrive behind the other platforms anyways, so just make it official and save yourselves from this kinds of threads and backlash for the future, DE.

i think it takes awhile cause nintendo trying to be too safe cause they dont want there systems to get hacked more then they already have in the past

il y a 32 minutes, (NSW)Lorkhan a dit :

Oh my god... We dont care if it was even a bloody kaiju ! There was nothing worldwide at that time. End of story.

wow that's harsh.

You know starting that thread i was rly angry (no as much as you but still angry) because as a lot of people have said DE sent the update to cert "a bit too late" and even if nintendo cert teams are generally slow(and unfortunatly they got an earthquake again) in my opinion we can't put all the blame on them because DE should have take nintendo's cert team sloth-like speed and send the update with that in mind. So like i said when i start read the thread i was angry but seeing everyone mad comments really made me laugh so now i'm just going to netflix and chill and enjoy my last summer days before school hopping i could play that damn update before it.

• Like 1
On the other hand, they did not forget to introduce paid content

That's boring, one month for introduce the patch, one month. 

It's been three years since the game has been on switch, there is a point where DE should not ABUSE.

This is my last payment in this game. The tennocon pack, nothing else. 

Thx DE for prove that the switch community is important

Edited by (NSW)RaDiCaL_eD
  • Like 5
vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)RaDiCaL_eD:

On the other hand, they did not forget to introduce paid content

That's boring, one month for introduce the patch, one month. 

It's been three years since the game has been on switch, there is a point where DE should not ABUSE.

This is my last payment in this game. The tennocon pack, nothing else. 

Thx DE for prove that the switch community is important

1. its not been three years... its not even two years right now... Warframe came on Switch in November 2018.
2. Chill.... they send it to late to the Cert yes... but what should they do? give something to cert which is full of bugs and is unpolished and not optimized? yeah that would be great to play.... sure.
3. the other Option they had would be to hold back the Update FOR ALL OTHER PLATFORMS.... that would be nuts and more worse that this situation right now....

I feel ashamed for the People in this thread.... DE is trying what they can in this crazy time... sure its a bummer that we get the update later. but that is no reason for this overreaction...

It is no wonder why DE rarely gives Dates when it comes to updates when People go berserk when anything happens so that the update will be delayed...
you guys here act like its the end of the world...

the Update is in Cert and as soon Nintendo says that everything is fine we will get it.
its always the same... god dang it...

Use this time and Prepare for the Update like many other NinTenno do and chill.

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, (NSW)MrMistopheles said:

I've put time and money, stupidly, into my account on Switch. I just want off this ride without losing everything.
Bring back a one time transfer, just this time to PC (since DE, unlike a bunch of other studios, can't figure out cross save). Guarantee these threads would instantly be more pleasant.

I feel this! so hard. 

I have friends and clan members who have not logged in for 150+ days. I have friends in real life who will never put this "free game" onto their switch because they'll have to go out and buy another sd card just to get the game onto their console, and for everyone else in the community, we all just feel like the losers suck in the weakest version of this growing game. It doesnt matter how much hype goes into it, it just feels like we'll never play the same game as everyone else. 

• Like 5
vor 41 Minuten schrieb (NSW)MK1.Prime:

there are only 9 of us following this thread ... 

i never click on follow. i follow everything manually. dont think im the only one.

PS: You know how many the Threads for Xbox and PS follow? Xbox 9, PS 14.
so what do you want to say with that Number? compared to the other consoles?

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru
  • Like 4

I feel like many like me just keep playing on switch cause we wasted so much time and our progression is just too ahead of PC to go back there. 

I think this frustration is understandable cause we are always getting the short end of the stick. 

Cross save would solve almost every problem even if it brought some new ones. It would even bring more players to switch and pc. But if that was an option it wouldve been implemented months ago. We just gotta suck it up or cry enough until DE gives us an option to transfer back to pc. 

• Like 3

In my opinion, I don't really mind delays.

But come on guys, they announced it during tennocon and have been hyping it up since then, that it will be released on all platforms on the 25th of Aug so of course I would be looking forward to this date.

If they had told us they had sent it to cert at least a week before, I wouldn't even complain at all since they have given some time.

So this is a total let down. Well Im sure they have their reasons to submit the cert late but come on they should have known from the many past experiences what Nintendo is like.

Nintendo is definitely at Fault here but so is DE. Unlike the old blood and Fortuna updates, they didn't have a fixed release date for us so I can't blame them for the long cert process. But this case is different. 

So yea thats all I had to say. Btw I heard a lot of positive reviews on this update so kudos to DE. Just a bummer it got delayed for us. Waiting time!!

Edited by (NSW)Muzzzab
  • Like 5
vor 33 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Muzzzab:

In my opinion, I don't really mind delays.

But come on guys, they announced it during tennocon and have been hyping it up since then, that it will be released on all platforms on the 25th of Aug so of course I would be looking forward to this date.

If they had told us they had sent it to cert at least a week before, I wouldn't even complain at all since they have given some time.

So this is a total let down. Well Im sure they have their reasons to submit the cert late but come on they should have known from the many past experiences what Nintendo is like.

Nintendo is definitely at Fault here but so is DE. Unlike the old blood and Fortuna updates, they didn't have a fixed release date for us so I can't blame them for the long cert process. But this case is different. 

So yea thats all I had to say.

Nintendo is absolutly not fault for that situation. why should they?
if you get a Update to look at just before the weekend. what are you expecting when its done?
its no wonder that it takes time. you don¬īt know what is the situation at Nintendo. maybe there is a lot of work to be done so they couldn¬īt look at it at the short time they had.

DE should have send it earlier yes but i guess they couldn¬īt because it wasnt done yet.
working on 4 versions of the game cuz of 4 different platforms is a lot of work. if something goes bad, is messed up or what ever it will take time.
yeah its a bummer that the update got delayed but thats how it is now.

DE should just never give release dates at all because of the people who are going nuts if anything gets delayed.
im sure DE is doing what they can.

but Nintendo is not to be blamed here that is just crazy...

The Problem is that DE is always under a enormous pressure. Every Livestream, under every twitter comment, ingame... they getting thousands of messages about "When does come this?" "When comes Primes XY" "FIX THIS!" "Where is the update?" "when does new war come?" "whats about duviri?" "CrOsS-sAvE?!!!?!?" "CrOsS-pLaY?!?!?!"
They get yelled at for bugs and even when they fix bugs because many players exploited those bugs.

They try to satisfy all of us and that is something they will never achieve.

DE is working on this game with their heart and trying their best.

Is it really that hard to appreciate their work? their heart? their passion?

how about some constructive critism?

I would say DE should just give the Community never ever a release date of anything. they can show us what they are working on and what is coming next. but it comes when it comes. when its ready to play.

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

Nintendo is absolutly not fault for that situation. why should they?
if you get a Update to look at just before the weekend. what are you expecting when its done?
its no wonder that it takes time. you don¬īt know what is the situation at Nintendo. maybe there is a lot of work to be done so they couldn¬īt look at it at the short time they had.

DE should have send it earlier yes but i guess they couldn¬īt because it wasnt done yet.
working on 4 versions of the game cuz of 4 different platforms is a lot of work. if something goes bad, is messed up or what ever it will take time.
yeah its a bummer that the update got delayed but thats how it is now.

DE should just never give release dates at all because of the people who are going nuts if anything gets delayed.
im sure DE is doing what they can.

but Nintendo is not to be blamed here that is just crazy...

The Problem is that DE is always under a enormous pressure. Every Livestream, under every twitter comment, ingame... they getting thousands of messages about "When does come this?" "When comes Primes XY" "FIX THIS!" "Where is the update?" "when does new war come?" "whats about duviri?" "CrOsS-sAvE?!!!?!?" "CrOsS-pLaY?!?!?!"
They get yelled at for bugs and even when they fix bugs because many players exploited those bugs.

They try to satisfy all of us and that is something they will never achieve.

DE is working on this game with their heart and trying their best.

Is it really that hard to appreciate their work? their heart? their passion?

how about some constructive critism?

I would say DE should just give the Community never ever a release date of anything. they can show us what they are working on and what is coming next. but it comes when it comes. when its ready to play.

Giving a release date brings hype, hype brings attention players and etc. When they announce a date most players will even start playing beforehand. 

Switch players are just frustrated cause most feel trapped on a platform that DE does care about yes, but not enough. 

Most times people cry for unjustified reasons, but here it's more than justified cause it isn't the first, second or third time this happens. Its always like this. So they know how long it takes. But they still say it will release at the same day. And they go like hey, not TODAY, but probably this WEEK.

The same hype that brings players back just pushes them back cause they remember all the other times this has happened and most vets if not all regret the decision of supporting the game on switch and migrating their accounts here. 

• Like 5
vor 12 Minuten schrieb (NSW)-Ri-:

Giving a release date brings hype, hype brings attention players and etc. When they announce a date most players will even start playing beforehand. 

Switch players are just frustrated cause most feel trapped on a platform that DE does care about yes, but not enough. 

Most times people cry for unjustified reasons, but here it's more than justified cause it isn't the first, second or third time this happens. Its always like this. So they know how long it takes. But they still say it will release at the same day. And they go like hey, not TODAY, but probably this WEEK.

The same hype that brings players back just pushes them back cause they remember all the other times this has happened and most vets if not all regret the decision of supporting the game on switch and migrating their accounts here. 

first. not all vets regret the desicion of supporting the game on switch and migrating their accounts. because i migrated too and i am now MR 28. I feel good with Warframe on my Switch. can go everywhere and ready to play if i want to.

and yes this here is not the first or second time that happens. but what should they do? say before hand "well All Platforms expect the Switch are getting this update on 25. August"? even if they said that the Switch version would come 1-2 weeks afte the others... they would get yelled at.
other option would be to hold the Update back on all platforms so everyone got it at the same time but then they will get yelled at that PC, Xbox and PS has to wait because updates need more time to go Cert at Nintendo.

there is no way to do it perfect so everyone is happy. they worked hard and tried to put it in cert on time but that just didn¬īt work. well atleast they tried.

They working really hard on that game and are trying to satisfy all of the Players but that is something that will never happen.

I don¬īt see a way where everyone will be happy. because such things like this aren¬īt be able to get under fully control everytime. 4 Builds of Warframe, 4 Platforms, everything needs to be checked over and over again. Cert Process at Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
it only need one thing to mess up the whole plan.
Warframe is just a game. I played it for thousands of hours and will do much more. yes its a bummer with the update but its not the end of the world.

DE should just never give a release date. because if something is going to messed up people like you are crying all the time. they don¬īt understand the pressure and stress DE is under. The work DE is putting in this game to give us all a fun experience. and yeah god dang it ... DE are Humans too. Humans do make mistakes.

Im always proud of the incredible Community in Warframe... but when i read what is going on here and what people think and the absolut disrespect here... its a shame.

Nevertheless... i wish you a great day.

• Like 6

I don't care if you can take me back on a date, but DE has announced a date too. you seem all forget it.

It's so easy to cry nintendo's mistake, old blood has already been a fiasco and others "détails".

It would be necessary to explain to me why two years, did not make it possible to really know the deadlines, prevent to plan correctly. At a time when a certain company will buy the game for a substantial sum.

I have a feeling that no one on switch will be assigned by partner program. I have the feeling, as a switch player, to be left behind. Whether enjoying their work or not, wasting our money supporting this game, won't make us switch players a big enough community to them.

I'm just deeply annoyed that I'm getting spoiled, by all the content we subscribe to (because we love the game), all the time and every time. Deeply annoyed to spend 2900 hours of play, to realize that "we do not care, That's only the nintendo's fault" . The most striking example is the management of the gyroscope, absent from the switch version of the empyrean launch in railjack ! They re-encodes the game for the switch and basta ! don't make me believe, that special care is taken for our lovely switch version of the game !

And don't make us believe that nobody is really really pissed off about this subject, there are really really a lot of players who share their annoyance. Some come with their "chill and go smell flowers in your garden", it's already done for me, during the old blood.

Thanks. 

I return smell my little flowers and chill. 

I'm angry, and I fell like have reason for beeing 

• Like 1
vor 16 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Gufuu:

Since it's already in Cert they can't send anything else until either the update is approved or denied. They can't patch and re-submit what they don't have access to anymore. The update will have to clear Cert before we can get anything else.

I don't think we'll get compensation so long as launch still happens this week, and the blame falls on Nintendo Cert for not being equipped to properly handle third party content, not DE. All consoles were sent to Cert at the same time, Xbox and PlayStation are getting it no problem because they've updated with third party content consistently for the past several years. On the other hand Nintendo has only been addressing update-heavy third party content for a little over a few years. The changes to Helminth System are a rebalance not a nerf, and the changes they've made are already in the update that was sent in.

it's getting really annoying when people use nintendo as their blame goat, pretending like it wasn't DEs fault for very specifically saying during tennocon that it will be launched on ALL platforms august 25th including nintendo switch. 

they mentioned the switch would get it too. and helminth abilities is definitely a nerf no matter how you see it. roar has capped damage, warcry has reduces strength and duration iirc.

it was DEs conscient choice to put those abilities in as they were until people told them how broken that would be.

the correct approach would have been to ship as-is and then tweak afterwards. but instead of nerfs they should've buffed trash abilities like nyx 1. i think only zephyrs ability got a rework, the others like ivara quiver just got 2 choices for whatever reason. nothing makes sense in that system.

oh and on a side note: switch players don't receive prex cards either. i have 6 teshin messages with no attachements but the usual twitch drop bla bla. here's hoping they appear in the messages when HoS hits switch (and it better does)

• Like 1