Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If We Could Call In Reinforcements This War Is As Good As Won.

Arlayn

If DE started giving out consumables that let us call in Raptor raids where abunch of Raptors show up and wipe out the grineer army this war is as good as won. Heck I would love Hyena, or Jackal reinforcements too. All Grineer have is Rollers, Vor, and Kril... A raptor raid would mop the floor with them!

Grineer built Jackel and Hyena.

All you got is Raptor, and all we have to do is trap him in a box to win.

You forgot mechazilla in the PVP matches... we have GIANT ROBOTS FRIGGIN JAEGERS!!!

oe30.jpg

What now grineer?

BIGO.jpg

Looking at you grineer supporters...

Did they build the MOAs too?

No, but Ambulas isn't real. He's part of a Corpus conspiracy.

You forgot mechazilla in the PVP matches... we have GIANT ROBOTS FRIGGIN JAEGERS!!!

What now grineer?

We're fighting on ships with tiny hallways. No problem.

Edited by Archistopheles

oe30.jpg

What now grineer?

BIGO.jpg

Looking at you grineer supporters...

Seems odd that all the stuff the grineer built for the corpus is only in PVP maps...also frustrating since I don't do pvp so I don't get to see all this.

Seems odd that all the stuff the grineer built for the corpus is only in PVP maps...also frustrating since I don't do pvp so I don't get to see all this.

Also why do you keep saying Grineer built it... They did not build these. Go play their levels even Lotus says CORPUS PROTOTYPES or Corpus made or Corpus this Corpus that... Grineer built rollers and junky jammers... Corpus builds everything...

Edited by Arlayn

One important thing..... We get NEF MOTHERF**KING ANYO, father of DERF ANYO

True a cool idea is in open areas call in Nef to snipe enemies from long range while chopping through enemies. He would give us great cover fire... from a DISTANCE... but still who knows his shots could make the difference.

When all else fails....shield ospreys D:

Call in the calvary of Jackals, Hyenas, Raptors, Ambulas, Giant Mechzilla, and Nef... I think we have an unstoppable force to reckon with... Not to mention Grineer are mentally challenged and would never know how to take Jackal down.

Hhmm, i'm actually intrigued into going Grineer now seeing all this Corpus support. Rollers would like to have a talk to you, annoying you to death, as well as Scorpions, they might not make you feel good when you're hurt, regulators will make you dizzy, elite lancers will make you feel agony, shield lancers will make you go "ohhhh" when you hear the  "pting" sound effect while the shield cracks your skull, seekers will make you roll, scorches will make you try to find water,  bombards and napalms will make you scream, commanders will make you waste bullets and troll you, heavy gunners will push you back and rain bullets on you, Hellions will fly past you, Sawmen will cut you in half, Eviscerators will also cut you half, from a distance.

Don't underestimate them.

(Not even pointing out bosses here.)

Edited by Nogard18

Hhmm, i'm actually intrigued into going Grineer now seeing all this Corpus support. Rollers would like to have a talk to you, annoying you to death, as well as Scorpions, they might not make you feel good when your hurt, regulators will make you dizzy, elite lancers will make you feel agony, shield lancers will make you go "ohhhh" when you hear the  "pting" sound effect while the shield cracks your skull, seekers will make you roll, scorches will make you try to find water,  bombards and napalms will make you scream, commanders will make you waste bullets and troll you, heavy gunners will push you back and rain bullets on you, Hellions will fly past you, Sawmen will cut you in half, Eviscerators will also cut you half, from a distance.

Don't underestimate them.

(Not even pointing out bosses here.)

Jackal can one shot Tenno... Jackal can one shot entire armies of grineer... without trying...

Jackal can one shot Tenno... Jackal can one shot entire armies of grineer... without trying...

Jackal? Oh you mean that robot who gets a leg cramp once in a while? Yeah, rollers would like to have a talk to you, as well as our bombards.

Edited by Nogard18