Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the subsumable abilties were revealed... What builds do you have in mind?

XaelathRavenstorm

I was hoping Rhino Charge would be given out, so that the Augment which gives you armor from hitting enemies with it. Was thinking of putting that on Nezha for more armor on Warding Halo, but with Roar being given out, this essentially makes Nezha a better Rhino so I'll probably use that.

A few things come to mind. First of all, some general stuff:
Perspicacity on loki or *insert invis frame* for grineer spy missions in sortie. It's not hard, but it's annoying.
Rest & Rage for Rest on any warframe I want to level in the first ability slot. The farm is alive.
Eclipse on frames I feel could use it and I don't yet see a straight forward synergy I want to exploit. (for example titania)
In a similar vein, ensnare and or larva for localized CC, Dispensary for energy hungry frames, etc...
Specific stuff of the top of my head:
Ensnare and / or larva and / or Smite (rad procs) on mag to combo with bubble.
Firewalker on ember, considering her passive regarding putting stuff on fire seems quite a nice combo.
Excalibur with warcry. 'nough said.
And you can't not try breach surge garuda.

There's some other stuff I have in mind, but this is stuff I'd do from the get-go.

I will very likely put Protea's Dispensary on Ivara (replacing her #2). I build for stealthing entire missions, now I can just drop myself some energy orbs or sniper ammo when needed. 🙂

Trinity will likely get Breach Surge from Wisp in place of Well of Life. Such a sweet, fast AoE CC, and I am very curious how it will interact with Link.

Wukong's Defy should do nicely on Valkyr, can't ever have too much armor lol.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Not really sure what I’ll replace My Mesa’s 1 with. There are to many fantastic options. Oh my!! Its Christmas in August! 

Keeping with the theme, i was thinking of giving her the ammo efficiency helminth ability

She already makes bullets. It's almost like a rework ability. 

3 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

Hydroid would be the frame I feel most needs something...I'd probably replace Undertow with something defensive but I don't think Defy or Elemental Ward would be a good fit

Condemn is an interesting option imo.

Hydroid has a solid shield base so it can work well enough with overshields, it has CC to fill a similar niche to Undertow and can also allow you to replenish your shields to get mileage out of shield gating.

Chains also somewhat fit a pirate theme to some extent.

Pillage Harrow

greedy pull nekros

ice elemental ward rhino, or Defy rhino

firewalker Gauss or Molt Gauss

Thermal sunder Ember/frost for memes

warcry baruuk (imagine eternal war >_> )

Marked for Death Ash, also Savage Silence ash, also radial blind ash. Also Expedite Suffering Ash

Tesla Nervos Protea

expedite suffering Saryn, Nourish Saryn

Nullstar nidus/inarow

fire elemental ward inaros/grendel/atlas

Breach Surge Garuda

I just know which skills I will use mostly.

Dispensery (on energy hogs)

Well of Life (on high range builds that need sustain, will be a nice replacement for Molt, freeing up an augment slot for more range)

Roar (on high strength builds, will be a lovely addition to my Frost)

Null Star (on a few squishy high duration builds, like on Protea, syncing very well with her #1)

Larva (I have only decided to replace entangle on my Khora's whipclaw build due to Larva not needing a target, other than that it will likely end up on melee heavy builds with lower power strength. I rather round them up for quick chop-chop instead of using a weak roar in such a case. It will probably be the skill that sees most use)

Blood Altar (For Inaros specifically, it will practically make him immortal due to it being a % heal based on missing health, plus it is a very lovely gap closer)

Condemn (On Hildryn, all factions covered with some form of very reliable shield gain that can give overshields)

Archived