Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

revive bugg

El-Furty

3 minutes ago, El-Furty said:

standard, happened in the last mission of the daily when i went to revive a teammates pet and then happened when i revived a teammate in derelict survival.. 

OK, good info to know. 

I know all the fissure missions are not functioning. 

It seems to be a problem with interactions, because in Disruption and Eidelon hunts my friends were getting stuck and unable to force revive themselves. It stops you from being able to move in regular missions but you can get out of it with k-drives in open world, although it seems to block you from being able to revive others after that. 

15 minutes ago, DarkBlueNinja said:

Happened to me to, Was using Inaros Prime on a Shotgun only sorite. It appears that my Parazon was equipped and and was stuck in an animation of sorts. Trigger starts with reviving allies.

It must be since they have the same hotkey they are getting stuck in that animation. 

Just happened to me trying to do the Kuva Flood.

Spawned in at a downed teammate; revived them, and was stuck at that spot.  Could not use abilities, operator, weapons, jump, or crouch. Trying to move just caused a run-in-place animation.

Happened to me too, I was in the survival for the sortie I tried to revive one of my teammates cat it work but I got stuck after it I was only able to run in place, pull out my fishing spear and spawn a decoy nothing else worked. Thankfully I had great teammates and we were still able to finish the mission although I died. Speaking of dying I was not able to revive myself.

Happened to me as well, was running an interception fissure mission as mesa prime when I revived someone and had to back out of the mission because I couldn't do anything. Had my parazon permaequipped as well, so I suspect it has something to do with whatever they changed about the revive animation.

Happened to my Profit-Taker squad as well - the K-Drive trick did "solve" that issue and in operator mode I was then able to re-revive after that bug; but only once I think...

I see there is a hotfix deployed as I type - but the red-text is about the Zaw and Helminth - not the revive bug

p.s.

did you fix the ESC-key not working bug yet?

1 minute ago, Y0rg0 said:

Happened to my Profit-Taker squad as well - the K-Drive trick did "solve" that issue and in operator mode I was then able to re-revive after that bug; but only once I think...

I see there is a hotfix deployed as I type - but the red-text is about the Zaw and Helminth - not the revive bug

p.s.

did you fix the ESC-key not working bug yet?

Just looked over the 28.3.2 Hotfix notes doesn't seem to include a fix for the revive bug. 

Archived