Granum Void broken in 28.3.0 ?

Did some farming yesterday, no real issues except RNG sucking as usual.

Today i updated the game. First game i go into, i get to the void and nothing is there. Timer stuck at 1:00, nothing is spawning. Can't leave except by leaving game or alt+f4. Coin wasted. Tried again. Got 76/75 mega quick, like, less than 30 seconds. End of game, only 2 items were "identified". Mission reward missing. Tried a 3rd and 4th time... Got to 60 and 58/75 with my typical Oct build. Time doritos are no longer spawning, no one to rescue for extra time. Haven't tried the regular or nightmare.

Is this intentional with the update, or is this a new feature(bug)?

Edit: Nvm, just saw the patch note comments. So much for playing WF today. Can a mod lock/delete this? Thx

Edited by project_eulogy

We've also noticed several bugs with Granum Voids (since this update) like not being able to start them at all, the one you've noted and also not having spawn any time extenders at all.

• Like 1

two case:

• Timer don't start and mob don't spawn.
  • Timer start, mob spawn. But no token for additionnal time and no prisoner.
Edited by C0ladin
  • Like 1

This has turned into a showstopper bug.  I am unable to continue The Deadlock Protocol quest, as when I get to The Granum Void, nothing spawns, the in-game transmissions starting after Eudico thinking you have not survived the self-destruct and are in the Granum void do not continue, the Protea Specter, while spawned, just sits there, doing nothing, surrounded by the void flame.  And no progress can be made, at all.

• Like 2
vor 18 Minuten schrieb SalemAdams:

This has turned into a showstopper bug.  I am unable to continue The Deadlock Protocol quest, as when I get to The Granum Void, nothing spawns, the in-game transmissions starting after Eudico thinking you have not survived the self-destruct and are in the Granum void do not continue, the Protea Specter, while spawned, just sits there, doing nothing, surrounded by the void flame.  And no progress can be made, at all.

Can confirm, despite i tried it several times i encounter the same bug.

1 hour ago, Ooo_Shiny said:

i played multiple missions all with the same problem no triangles and no prisoners spawned, making it unbeatable. but i never had problems with spector spawns

same all of em had no prisoner spawns for me knor pyramids, other bugs it will do to me act like i already activiate it once in some missions, lvl5-15 at the beginning of zenith (when they usually start at 20-30 last i recall) or same issue as the initial post

• Like 1

Not only is the Granum Void completely broken, the specter spawns are super inconsistent and you can go the entire time limit with maybe 20 spawns and no time bonus drops. This patch murdered the game's already shaky playability.