Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.1

[DE]Megan

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.1

Changes:

• Removed some unreleased Heart of Deimos Companions appearing in the Codex.
    • Some are still present but will be removed in another Hotfix!
  • Disabled some optimizations that may be causing Warframe to crash in some languages.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when repairing your download cache.
  • Fixed UI breaking when attempting to purchase Relics.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when doing endless Void Fissure missions, which resulted in the game freezing in the Relic reward screen.
  • Fixed script error after Host migration in an Excavation mission that could result in the mission not progressing.
  • Fixed Squad Info HUD script error when it's default to hidden in Settings and is brought up via Hotkey.
  • Fixed Nav Coordinates not being sellable for 25 Credits.
  • Fixed the Extraction countdown timer being 3 seconds instead of the normal 10 seconds.
  • Fixed script error at End of Mission when using Equinox.
  • Fixed rare and harmless script error when loading into the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when playing the Tutorial.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Stomp Ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime Ability. 

Known Issues:

• Granum Void enemies/timer not appearing.
  • Renaming/Gilding a weapon is broken.

Please fix the Credits reward UI bug with the Profit-Taker. It currently gives an extra 125,000 multiplied by buffs, but has no effect.

unknown.png

I only get 1,000,000 as I should.

Also, The new UI for the end mission screen really missed the mark. During the original dev workshop a long time ago, players complained about getting too many actions for the same information displayed by the old screen.

This is still the case with the glorified "About" tab:

unknown.png

The extra scroll required, the sorting required, and the useless stats like "Syndicate Medallions found"  all should go 😞 . There's alot of wasted screen real estate 😞 .

Thank you as always!

Thanks for the quick fix for the Relic system. I'd like to raise two points with the new UIs though

1. Please allow us to quickly swap to the stats screen in the End of Mission screen. Making a button such as TAB switch to the Stats screen would be a nice solution. The current UI makes this difficult since I have to move my mouse on screen about 38 centimeters from the center to the small "Stats" button which occupies 0.09% of my screen space. (using my estimated 110x40 pixels)

2. Please take another look at the widescreen support in the new UIs. I've added 2 examples where it's... not great.

a) The new inbox screen requires us to turn our head to see the sender, whereas in the old UI it was nicely centered.

cAzGDVh.png

b) The new End of Mission screen - The table is stretched such that the titles and the numbers are 23 centimeters apart, which makes it difficult to quickly process the information.

yyBnYCG.jpg

3 minutes ago, --Q--Candy said:

What happend to Cloudwalker on Wukong? It isnt working with sprint speed mods anymore. Can you please explain? 🙂

Noticed that aswell. Maybe it was a bug that was fixed? Did not see anything about it in the original post tho

is it a known issue that matchmaking on the Steel Path is broken? i finished two planets and only once have i been able to join an open squad. otherwise i get stuck on an infinite loading screen. curiously, a way to "fix" it for one mission is by force quitting the game, logging back in and accepting the reconnect, which will work. for sanity check, i tried multiple regular missions and had no problems with matchmaking

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Please fix the Credits reward UI bug with the Profit-Taker. It currently gives an extra 125,000 multiplied by buffs, but has no effect.

Another thing I've noticed is you can no longer check what equipment other players were using.

Thank you for all the content and hotfixes.

Please, please, please look into the Smeeta crit buff having a negative effect on melee crits/damage.

For example: red crits become orange, etc.

This has been bugged since the melee rework 2.9ish or w/e.

Archived