Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.1

[DE]Megan

Wow.

First I cannot even activate the Granum Void.  Now I can enter but I get stuck.  No spawns, timer doesn't count down, and even once you abort (because you have to) the game took the token I used.

Yeah, this is about what I thought the new update would bring as far as QA.  What a....I can't call it disappointment.  What an entirely expected failure in preparation for what is supposed to be the first substantial and meaty release of a year of rolling disappointments.

Selected holster style with Zaw still broken since update. Holster style keeps reverting to default holster style even though a different holster style is equipped. Not to mention that the Nikana Zaw is still visually bugged to hell.

Side note, let's talk visual design.  I'm suggesting it, because of this mess of an end UI.

The Derelict area is literally covered by any frame.  It's the same issue with Mercury and Venus, but worse because it's basically in the chest of your warframe.  It's exceptional to hear that you want a slick modern UI that's easy to read....and then our planetary UI gets something worse than when the kuva fortress flies into roughly the same area and makes it visual trash.  

Thank you.  I never thought I'd be able to highlight two competing statements from DE in a single update that were so polar opposites.  Maybe instead of leaving Kadesh, use the Tharsis node and populate the region between Mars, Eris, and Phobos with the new area?  It would be less messy.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when doing endless Void Fissure missions, which resulted in the game freezing in the Relic reward screen.
  • Fixed script error after Host migration in an Excavation mission that could result in the mission not progressing.

Seems like Exterminate missions are having the same issues with Relic rewad screen not appearing after a mission on screen. 

Just tested. It happens sometimes. Maybe its fixed now.

piZAoit.png

Thank you for the hotfix!

I noticed that when I went to customize my Helminth Charger, there is another physique tab that lets me equip something called "LotusCompanionCustomization". It was probably unintentional, but equipping it does fix the problem that I reported here:

I hope fixing it doesn't break the armor again!

Hey, the new UI for mission end rewards does not tell me what the cache/vault rewards were. Previously they were marked as "IDENTIFIED", now they are all lumped with the rest.

EDIT: I'm not sure, but I think these rewards appear as "Identified" when there is not more loot of the same type for them to stack with. At least I have seen some cache rewards with the "identified" bit, but for example only 2 when there should be 3.

Did you guys re-light the star chart? Everything looks different but my settings haven't changed.

Venus looks really different and is so overexposed that the top of it is pure white. 

Also, does anyone else feel squishier with Warding Halo on than before this update? I feel like enemies are chewing at my health way faster than before but my build hasn't changed. 

I noticed that numbers that used to have black boxes behind them (reactant count on allies, duration numbers over ability icons, etc) now have transparent-ish grey boxes. I find the lessened contrast harder to parse at the small sizes some of these are and was wondering if those will be customizable when custom UI colors are eventually implemented? Or if they will be returned to black? 

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but before this latest hot fix the mission success screen said I had 231 Melee kills in a shotgun only Sortie. And my Inaros Prime with Prime Sure Footed equipped was getting knocked and drug around like crazy.

Archived