Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.1

[DE]Megan

I can't log in. The game keeps saying to run the launcher for the update even though I already have three times, after installing the updates and optimizing the download cache.

Edit: The problem cleared up after restarting Steam and relaunching the launcher again. This time it found three more small updates, probably the hotfixes. Now I can log in normally.

23 minutes ago, Penshar said:

Nikana Right Shoulder Holster is broken, defaults to left hip anyway. With my custom settings on it it looks like my char has a katana stuck through her butt.

Makes you wish you had accidentally sat on your sunglasses instead...

19 minutes ago, shadowstormr said:

Progress on nightwave stalled due to the 5th clue not spawning in the grineer sealab map. It's been a few updates since release but there has been no acknowledgement that the issue exists and has not been addressed. Quite a few people have made posts in the forum and started threads, haven't seen a response on this. Any timeline on when this might get looked into ?

Spoiler

I know when I ran this it took me like 30 mins to find the fifth clue... I don't remember which one it was just that it was insanely hard to spot. But kubrodon floof right behind the victim on the shelf, burned out comm under the water craft to the right and behind the victim, the kraken in the open locker to the left of the water craft, "feelings" next to the barrel(?) up the small set of steps heading to the extraction area, "steel meridian philosophy" past the extraction area behind the rock on the left side.

6 minutes ago, KunoUshinawa said:

Makes you wish you had accidentally sat on your sunglasses instead...

Reveal hidden contents

I know when I ran this it took me like 30 mins to find the fifth clue... I don't remember which one it was just that it was insanely hard to spot. But kubrodon floof right behind the victim on the shelf, burned out comm under the water craft to the right and behind the victim, the kraken in the open locker to the left of the water craft, "feelings" next to the barrel(?) up the small set of steps heading to the extraction area, "steel meridian philosophy" past the extraction area behind the rock on the left side.

No bueno, it's not an issue of it being hard to find. It's an issue of it not spawning.

That new "end of mission" overview is... well, not an improvement. Before we had all the important information on one simple page. Now, it´s cluttered with unneccessary graphics and we need to switch pages. There have been a lot of requests to make the end of mission result screen FASTER in terms of loading times and usability, but this new design is the complete opposite.

Not being able to see your weapons and frame including XP and levels (!!!) is a complete No-Go for me, this includes the ingame TAB view.

I´d love to have an option to either completely disable the summary or switch back to the old and faster design.

It´s like those amazon prime video menues, they got worse and worse over time. More gimmicks, less usability.

20 hours ago, Niyooon said:

its not bug. Smeeta's crit but just simply SETS UR CRITICAL CHANGE to 200% if u ll have 205% cc it ll drop to 200% on buff, works as intended.

I am doing less damage while buff is active, how is that working as intended?

And, even is it is working as intended, the fact that the damage numbers change color is STILL a VISUAL BUG.

22 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

how is this a bug?? smeta sets crit chance to a fix amount of %. Thats intended. Stupid, but intended. Like, a negative thing from a super useful cat, which may change ur mind so u will use adarza insted smeeta. 

I've explained this already to someone else, but here we go:

- I do less damage while buff is active.

- Even if this is intended, it changes the color of the damage numbers, making it a visual bug.

-- I don't use a Smeeta Kavat for the critical buff or any of the buffs except for affinity.

Therefore, this does not change my mind about which companion I choose to equip in missions.

Hopefully, though, it will educate your mind.

2 часа назад, TonySlows сказал:

I am doing less damage while buff is active, how is that working as intended?

And, even is it is working as intended, the fact that the damage numbers change color is STILL a VISUAL BUG.

dude...buff sets crit chance to 150%. If you had without buff 300% - it will down ur crit x2, and this would work as intended. So hard to understand?

and there is no color bug. 150% critchance is always orange crits. And never red. So its also intended and working fine. aso you go from red to orange, cause buff fixed cc is lower than ur build cc

On 2020-08-12 at 5:08 PM, Godzilla853 said:

this was fixed long ago.

No it wasn't. I've been using Wukong for spy missions since he's, arguably, the best spy frame rn or was at least before this update. He was much faster. As someone else has said, his speed isn't the same. The way you could access the speed with the help of the sprint mods was to hold your crouch button down while you were in cloudwalker. It would give you the boost in speed. This no longer works. My question is: Why wasn't it added in the patchnotes. I don't like when DE does sneaky things like that. Kinda like how they scuffed damage a while ago, but never added THAT to the patchnotes either.

Archived