Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Besides having a Prime ready, are there any frames you're going to subsume without getting a dupe?

Zahnny

This isn't me trying to bash certain Warframes but more of an interest to see what players think regarding certain Warframes.

Is there any Warframes that either don't interest you enough or the grind is too hard that you're opting not to farm a second variant and intend on subsuming the frame without getting a backup? (primes not counted because you both can't sacrifice them and because if you have a prime you're likely going to subsume the default rendering this a non-issue. Could be wrong though.)

For me, Protea. Her kit just doesn't really interest me. I'm not joking when I say that to me, personally, Dispensary is the most interesting ability in her kit for me, and the fact that's going to be subsumed really makes my day. It's both a mix of not liking the rest of her kit and that I dislike the Granum Void farm. I've already farmed everything from all possible rotations and levels and I really don't feel like doing it again. I probably won't use Protea until a Prime (so years away) or if she becomes more interesting for me to play which I have my doubts that will happen. Even so, I might just end up buying her with plat instead of farming if it comes to it. So Protea will probably be the only Warframe I'll be intentionally lacking in my arsenal.

probably protea but that will depend on how much i end up wanting dispensory for another frame. i dont dislike her overall but her short durations for grenades and turrets make her feel busy to play. I also cba to farm octavia again but i use her on rare occasions so im going to wait for her prime because i cant forsee wanting her ball thing on another frame any time soon. I have duplicates of almost all frames at this point now, the only one I wont be bothering with is limbo because #*!% limbo.

8 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

octavia again but i use her on rare occasions so im going to wait for her prime because i cant forsee wanting her ball thing on another frame any time soon.

On the same boat with Octavia, plus her prime is probably within the next 2-3 prime access's.

Nezha then Octavia and then Gara, unless DE decide that Khora is so popular they give her earlier like with Nova and Inaros.

Most of them.   Sadly sold them and it looks like they are the main blueprints (Ash Excalibur etc)are not even available even at ceph simaris.  Very disappointing i can't get them back since I had more than enough warframe slots. 

probably not, I use all frames from time to time, I know I want a Vauban and maybe Ash to get subsumed, and a few others. probably gonna focus on starchart bosses and their frame drops first, then think about the rest. at least Nightwave means Vauban will be easily attainable. imagine still waiting for those alerts just to subsume the frame in the end. yeesh.

All non primes, after leveling them. (if they don't put some stupid requirement there so that you can't use leveled ones and have to farm them twice anyways, in that case i will not bother with this system besides a must have for each type)

I don't want to invest in them, fun frames like Harrow are rare.

2 minutes ago, kgabor said:

All non primes, after leveling them. (if they don't put some stupid requirement there so that you can't use leveled ones and have to farm them twice anyways, in that case i will not bother with this system besides a must have for each type)

I don't want to invest in them, fun frames like Harrow are rare.

They already said in a post somewhere unranked frames can be subsumed. Just a 24 hour wait between subsuming frames, and limited slots until you get the helminth level high enough.

Edit ; Misread your response, im pretty sure they said frames of any level can be subsumed 

Archived