Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow to reduce the actual mod rank of an equipped mod

Tennoludus

I would like to be able to reduce the actual mod rank of an equipped mod below some rank I have already upgraded it to.

For example, lets say if I got Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage at max rank 10, needing 16 capacity. I have 2 slots and 30 capacity left.

I would like to slot in the maxed Transient Fortitude and manually reduce its effective rank to 15, leaving 15 capacity.
Then I slot in maxed Blind Rage and its effective rank is reduced to 15. And I'd able to reduce its rank manually even further if I wanted to.

I could achieve the same by increasing the ranks of duplicate mods to 15 of course. And I actually have couple of mods in all available ranks, like 10 variants of Vitality from rank 4 to 12.

But that's expensive on Endo and some mods are rare-ish, like Umbral, Primed, Event mods etc.

I understand some folks might get upset because they already invested in duplicates, but you could disolve for endo, or sell for plats. Or the effect on market price for rare mods if there is no need for duplicates any more.

I just want to reduce the number of duplicates I need to keep.

How many ranks of Vitality, Steel Fiber, Serration, Redirection, Augur Message/Reach/Pact, Vigilante Armaments, ... do u keep?

• 2 weeks later...
En 13/8/2020 a las 2:41, Tennoludus dijo:

I would like to be able to reduce the actual mod rank of an equipped mod below some rank I have already upgraded it to.

For example, lets say if I got Transient Fortitude and Blind Rage at max rank 10, needing 16 capacity. I have 2 slots and 30 capacity left.

I would like to slot in the maxed Transient Fortitude and manually reduce its effective rank to 15, leaving 15 capacity.
Then I slot in maxed Blind Rage and its effective rank is reduced to 15. And I'd able to reduce its rank manually even further if I wanted to.

I could achieve the same by increasing the ranks of duplicate mods to 15 of course. And I actually have couple of mods in all available ranks, like 10 variants of Vitality from rank 4 to 12.

But that's expensive on Endo and some mods are rare-ish, like Umbral, Primed, Event mods etc.

I understand some folks might get upset because they already invested in duplicates, but you could disolve for endo, or sell for plats. Or the effect on market price for rare mods if there is no need for duplicates any more.

I just want to reduce the number of duplicates I need to keep.

How many ranks of Vitality, Steel Fiber, Serration, Redirection, Augur Message/Reach/Pact, Vigilante Armaments, ... do u keep?

I love this idea ! Would make life so much easyer !

Archived