Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sepfahn Nikana Holster Bug

TheGreenNewDeal

Sepfahn Nikana will now only holster on your Hip in the standard holster option, no matter what you select. See below:

https://imgur.com/yuHoWJy

I tried exiting game and logging back in, didn't fix it. I tried equipping other nikanas like the Skiajati, and it holsters on your back just fun. This issue seems to only be for the Sepfahn Nikana. 

I believe the holstering bug affects every zaws with a skin. 

DE managed to fix the "Stuck in your hand" bug but now the holstering is super bugged

Pics here:

owDN1Jb.png

Same zaw (Heavy Scythe + Heavy Blade skin)  but it's offering me two types of holster position maybe mistaking that the weapon equip is now both a heavy blade and a heavy scythe so i get different configurations each time i try to change holster types.

But that doesnt matter as it will always appear at your back.

• 3 weeks later...

I just cant understand why DE still didnt fix this holster visible bullS#&$, it's getting annoying at this point, this bug is been here for months, i already did some posts about it and all got ignore, why is it so hard to pay attention to fix such a simple bug ????

• 3 months later...

please fix the annoying bug DE when i holster my nikana zaw the weapon is on one side of my body and the seath on another side, and the seath always changes places when holstering this happens everywhere except the orbiter and other lobbies that you are not allowed with a weapon in hand

Archived