Eudico's face covered in transmissions during bounties in Orb Vallis despite being Rank 5 with Fortuna

CC9GfxW.jpg

See image. I entered Orb Vallis directly from the starchart and took the lowest level bounty from the guy standing right outside of Fortuna. The camera position appears correct (showing her chest, not her "head"), but her chest-door isn't open.

• Like 3

I can confirm this glitch as of 7:00 PM Pacific Time. I entered from Fortuna, and can confirm that she lets you see her face in Fortuna but not in mission transmissions. Replicated on lowest level bounty and highest, and on both public and friends only mode.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2020-08-12 at 10:01 PM, Helix_Eternal said:

I can confirm this glitch as of 7:00 PM Pacific Time. I entered from Fortuna, and can confirm that she lets you see her face in Fortuna but not in mission transmissions. Replicated on lowest level bounty and highest, and on both public and friends only mode.

Same problem here and I've got no idea how it happened or how to fix it. I took a break from the game a while ago, came back recently and when I went to do stuff in the Vallis I noticed this problem.

• Like 1