Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.2

[DE]Megan

Why don't we have an option to fully minimize the end of mission screen so we can properly see ourselves extracting and the warframes posing afterwards? It's either half of the screen or the entire screen with data, I want to see the warframes and the animations!

There was a glitch when I was in the index: there was a host migration and after we got back the enemies stopped appearing and we were just running until time finished, but the match never finished even though the timer was at 0

So, you did not fix the Granum Void.

Enemies now spawn....but you have to be able to enter it.  I've run another 4 missions, and only one had the ability to enter the void.  Otherwise, all statues indicate that I cannot enter.  Almost a dozen checked in one level, cleared all enemies for hundreds of meters.  Wow.  Broken after three hotfixes.  

Why am I looking forward to the new open world again?

-Edit-

I think I have an answer.  You borked something in the new tile set.  If I spawn in on the new start tile all of the Granum void sections are locked off.  If I get one of the old start tiles everything is fine.  More than a dozen runs confirms this issue.  If you get the new start tile you might as well speed run the thing.  None of the statues will let you in.

What I haven't yet reported is that rewards in the Granum void are hit and miss.  What do I mean?  Well, your default rewards listing is by importance....and it's a mess.  I get the Stahlta part, and it's the first item.  I get Protea systems, and they're dead last....behinf the 1000th vitality mod.  What?  Am I even getting all three rewards?  I don't know, because it seems like only one item reads as "identified."  It looks like the credits and endo are simply not listing as unique, but are being added.  Yeah, I think this is just another time where you tried to get rewards to stack.

Let's also talk UI for the rewards section.  The old system had multiple tabs for the stuff, and if you didn't get something the tab didn't list.  Namely, no earned standing meant no tab for it.  Great.  You decided to hide the stats screen, smash the rewards screen, and force the syndicate standings to always appear, even if there was nothing in it.  As an aside, this is almost singularly dead space.  That's not a useful change, it's making a rewards screen less useful.

Oh, but I get a blurb about something I did in the mission.  Most of the time it's simply a number of melee kills....Unless it's a boss kill.  In other words, it's like a worse version of the already existing stats screen.

What is the endgame?  It was sold as a way to make people pay less attention to the stats.  Namely, who did the most damage.  Fine.  What was delivered is less useful information in a screen filling mess.  The mods and resources are together, so any extended run will have you scrolling down to try and figure out what you got.  That's fine, but it isn't better.  Why not?  Well, I used to get mods listed in priority.  Items were by drop order.  Both were fine.  Now it's just a shotgun of whatever.

Only positive thus far...With a test sample of 1, the items that are on the corpus ship did not spawn in inaccessible locations.  That's not a good sample size, and I'm not willing to say you fixed it.  It was nice to not have another failure.  As an aside, 5 locations on that tile spawned items out of bounds.  I'd laugh this off as teething issues, but it's just how DE works.  Release way under done, patch to a minimum viable product, and iron out the issues to make things good years later.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to just say "Bethesda," but at least the community can patch their garbage.  Warframe is harder and harder to defend, as more content is pushed out way too early.  You are duplicating all of the garbage from Fallout 76, and it's starting to wear thin.  

-Edit end-

Allies are soft-locking in missions, observed in both steel path and fissures, whenever they die. It appears when they are revived there's an unknown chance that they will be unable to enter most inputs. No Esc menu, movement, shooting, or other gameplay. Only chat still works. Allowing them to die and self-revive seems to fix it in most cases but it can still reoccur.

And thank you for fixing fissures among other things. I appreciate the work you, as a company, put into Warframe.

Should be only me, but i was the whole time since Update and Horfixes online. Equal what i did, i never could join a group or even get member when i started a mission. Even Helene or Hydron... no one came in or i joined a squad. It is just random squad. Premade works as intendet. If it´s only me, so please help... i dont like play Warframe as Singleplay.

Network Test shows all systems nominal. Ports set open

2 hours ago, -BR-TheBlazeD said:

Ghost nerf, not mentioned, all exodia contagion stats have been reduced by half compared to how it has been working for years. 
Half damage, half crit, half CD, half everything

According to the Wiki, it's always been double the stats of the zaw it came from. I assume that was a legit bug but as another user posted, it might be related to the recent gilding bug?

2 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

NEW UI DOESN'T SHOW SYNDICATE PROGRESS

Idk if its just me, but It doesnt show how much standing Im earning, not while in mission by pressing "TAB" neither after the mission.
Played sorties, syndicate dailies and ESO. It only showed progress on syndicate missions, so I guess what is not showing is the "extra" daily standing
29K In my case (Im MR 29). And I am indeed, gaining standing, I can see it on the syndicate's console. 

Also, removing the extraction loading screen was a mistake. A big one. We should get our orbiters dance back. 
That's how I celebrated a good run. 

Shows on my tab screen, don't know what you're seeing.

With the new UI, end screen something we'd probably all like is for it to be affected by our UI customization background. It'd make it so there's more of a reason to buy a background from the UI customization because as it stands it only changes the background for login

I just tried to do an invasion mission in a new Corpus ship map, and something was very wrong...a large blue portal that trapped frames and operators in a strange loop.  Best part was that Esc button didn't function, so the only solution was to Alt-F4.  Good times.

One additional item with this update:  HEY KIDDO is literally spawning every other time I enter the Orbiter.

I finish a mission > Hey Kiddo.

I go down to Cetus for something, then return to the Orbiter > Hey Kiddo.

What ever changes occurred in preparation for the upcoming update today - that mechanism is now going constantly.

3 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

And all the other issues that got introduced since The Old Blood. But one step at a time, I guess.

DEs patterns are to add new content even if it's broken, even if older content has been broken for several years. THis is a priority over stabilization. It has been their MO for at elast eh last 4-5 years.  Thank ytou DE for regularly adding new content, but if ithe game is mostly half broken, what's the point?

Still getting stuck at unlocked doors that won't open. Orb Valis is still completely unstable; but hey we have a ton of new content.

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

I'm afraid this new UI needs alot more than music added (unless it's Piano Man by Billy Joel). There needs to be more information and smarter use of the screen real estate as mentioned in January from Pablo's thread. The screen should be expanded by default or atleast have a memory for player preferences. Having to expand a UI menu every single mission for a screen that was expanded for years feels just as bad as hover-overs.

Function over fashion was the largest portion of feedback, but it seems we still lost loads of function at the hands of "looking pretty". 😕

I fully agree with everything said above. 
The old end of mission screen had everything in a nice compact space, which was great, plus easy to read. I never had a problem with it! It was fast and to the point!
Now though, I absolutely hate how stretched out everything is. Plus, it lags my game too very badly with everything it has to load in, which is infuriating. Yes, it is I suppose "pretty," but I could care less about an end of mission screen looking pretty. I just want to look at the results quick and easy and move on. Not wait 5 years for it to load, even on a failed mission screen.

My suggestion is in the options, let players pick if they want a "simple" or "enhanced" end of mission screen. Let both parties that want function and prettiness win with choosing which they would prefer.

And another issue - Nightwave progress that displays at the bottom center lands right on top of the new interface, and makes things near impossible to see until the open progress items clear out.  If a player has a Simaris mission running that just adds to the pile. Oh wait, And, if you have an active Lich and run a mission in that 'territory', there is another layer (not including all of the characters talking at one time - yeah that's oh so fun - but that was happening before this update).  At DE - How many interface overlays are you trying to stack on top of each other? Did someoen have an internal bet on a number until people started to finally complain?  Seriously, hire a better UI Designer or send the one you have back to school to learn the basics of proper design.

4 hours ago, Inkogni said:

dont rip my codex please

Whoever is upvoting this comment - don't The entire UI for the entire gmae is migrating to the new design.  They've been doing it in phases, very badly, buit they're still doing it. And Yes everyone's favorite section of the interface is going to get an overhaul. Unfortunately DE has not bothered to implement proper interface design at any point in the UI, but hey, at least we're getting a new look to everything, right.

Archived