Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, ZipZoopin said:

Does anyone know if there's a way to revert this entire UI update. All the data was in its place and readable, now it's...something that is a definite downgrade is every aspect. I gain no benefits from a 350% zoomed in menu 

AFAIK, the only way to revert is to convince DE to revert, or make it an option.

Which they definetely should. This new UI prioritizes looks over function, and it's basically a piece of trash because of that. Any UI or (UX as it's trendy to say nowadays) should be as functional as possible, without looking too bad, and what we have here is something that tries to look good, and to heck with functionality. Terrible design choice, but so far we're stuck with it.

Had invisible Interception capture points today. There was very faint neutral color radius indicator and light pillar (only visible from afar), but no beacon itself, no color indication, to hud elements.

Also, scanning targets when you reached Simaris standing cap doesn't show it. It displays regular amount of standing you'd get if you didn't reach the cap.

can we have a toggle for the end of mission music? or a slider, or something? having to hear This Is What You Are every 2-5 minutes on full blast when farming shorter missions is going to drive me up the wall and I'd rather not have to turn all audio/all music off. Also wish we could exit the end of mission screen and see our ships flying back but that's just me.

thank you for the fixes.

FEEDBACK for the new UI. I loved with the old UI when the mission ended i could clearly see when the loading screen ended because i was physically on my ship. Now i have to guess and look at the small right corner for the "EXIT" button. Please give me the option to go back to the old UI. TY!

Just make this silly new overview optional. It´s simply terrible. 

Less information, no overview over gear levels and XP, you have to scroll and swap tabs...

Half of the screen space wasted with fancy but useless character displays.... 

The UI might look nicer from a design perspetive, but the usability is just completely bonkers.

1 hour ago, IamLoco said:

Especially weapon levels and frame XP etc.

Now you said it... where did those gone to? lmao

This new UI is a disaster. Press a button to see all the items, then press button again to see stats.... vs previous UI which we only need to scroll up n down.

@[DE]Pablo I'm sorry that you mentioned a lot of work went into this UI kind of thing but I think his/their time is wasted because the new end mission UI is disaster. I understand that this new end mission UI is to follow the theme of those new UI... but even some of those new UI is bad compare to old ones. I know you knew this but can't do anything if you are not the boss calling the shots.

Though please bring back the old one. Also please hire a professional UI team soon. 

9 hours ago, RwbyFan2017 said:

Please fix the k drive bug.  It's really annoying.  Every time I try to get on the k drive it kick me off one second later. 

Let me guess, low fps system? I don't think they will fix it as they'll never encounter it themselves.

Spoiler

atesw4f.jpgXDL7jc9.jpgnE1Fk1v.jpg

There is a problem with colours in the new nightwave scene. There is a discrepancy between colour in the scene and clour in the text. That difference can finish in failling in the challenge if you didn't realize about the colour in the text.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added music to the End of Mission screen!

Is there an option to switch this off without turning off all other in-game music?

And further on the end-screen, I just ran a spy mission that gave a credit reward, though I wouldn't have known if I hadn't moved my cursor over the credits reward because it's bundled in with other credits earned from the mission. I understand the convenience of giving a single figure for total credits earned but when you've run a high-tier spy mission and opened all three vaults successfully, you want to know at a glance what goodies dropped from it.

Il y a 7 heures, TheGreatKazein a dit :

According to the Wiki, it's always been double the stats of the zaw it came from. I assume that was a legit bug but as another user posted, it might be related to the recent gilding bug?

Shows on my tab screen, don't know what you're seeing.

Sadly not related to the gilding bug, that has been solved. Exodia contagion now is just a slow attack which deals the exact same damage as the weapon itself, which is about 8 times less damage than before. 
This Exodia arcane is now weaker than a Sancti Castanas projectile, and thats sad af.

3 hours ago, ZipZoopin said:

blue crits is a bug, but there is nothing wrong with stacking glad mods and blood rush.

I'm talking about the bug that lets you stack them onto themselves. With just weeping wounds, I can bug it to make it proc over 30 statuses on a single target - from a single hit. With just bloodrush, I can make the heat dagger red crit at no combo.

3 minutes ago, -BR-TheBlazeD said:

Sadly not related to the gilding bug, that has been solved. Exodia contagion now is just a slow attack which deals the exact same damage as the weapon itself, which is about 8 times less damage than before. 
This Exodia arcane is now weaker than a Sancti Castanas projectile, and thats sad af.

Not sure what you're talking about here, I was JUST (at the time of this post) killing steel path eximus infested (boilers/ancients) at almost level 200 with just a couple throws, at 2x or no combo.

il y a 1 minute, TheGreatKazein a dit :

Not sure what you're talking about here, I was JUST (at the time of this post) killing steel path eximus infested (boilers/ancients) at almost level 200 with just a couple throws, at 2x or no combo.

As you mentioned before, and as I noticed, and as I think any Exodia Contagion user noticed, the projectile now has its base stats reduced by half compared to its pre-nerf version. 
That means half damage, half crit multiplier, half crit chance, half status chance.
All of that sums up for an enormous difference in damage.

The new UI for missions is a PAIN: SMALL buttons for low spec PCs are horrible, in the other one we could change between pages with big buttons like: SYNDICATE, the information about affinity in our warframe and weapons is irrelevant compared with items got; when frames and weapons ARE the important thing in warframe. In the new UI, you dont know if you weapons have lens installed, you just know the affinity for the lens, NEITHER you see the weapons maxed on the new UI.

The only thing I like from the new UI, It is how frames are shown with interface at the end of Sanctuary Onslough; the rest is horrible, big images, small buttons, nothing is more important compared with others (frames, objects, weapons.....)

Archived