Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Shift: Hotfix 28.3.2

[DE]Megan

Request: A way to see how many points my allies are currently holding in the Index. You already got a way to do that. Know that little red icon with it's text in the top right of your screen that shows how many points YOU are holding? Re-use that for showing allies's point count.

Haven't had a chance to check the new end-of-mission screen until now and wow... it needs a lot of work.

I remember there being talk of it saving what state you left it as (either having it expanded or not), and then there's all of that wasted empty space. Then there's the extra clicks that you need just to see stats, too.

It definitely feels like a screen made for a mobile game, especially with its large tiles and the large amount of unused space (which is pretty usual with a mobile game).

Also, you guys need to remember that overexposure to certain elements is a bad idea.

Like adding pointless music to the end-of-mission screen (without an option to turn it off), just like the overexposure of dialogue from characters such as Nora (and also the other syndicate menu narrators). The latter also is what pushed me to mute transmissions as a whole, though still would be better to have an option that just toggled those off too so then only the dialogue from cutscenes (that would be unique) would then play.

To wrap it back around, what you guys put out for the new End-of-Mission screen is just an outright downgrade.

17 hours ago, uberfu said:

Whoever is upvoting this comment - don't The entire UI for the entire gmae is migrating to the new design.  They've been doing it in phases, very badly, buit they're still doing it. And Yes everyone's favorite section of the interface is going to get an overhaul. Unfortunately DE has not bothered to implement proper interface design at any point in the UI, but hey, at least we're getting a new look to everything, right.

its a smol joke about them removing codex entries on yet to be released enemies

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed timer/enemies not spawning in The Deadlock Protocol Quest Granum Void.

I WONDERED what was going on when my friends and I were trying to farm Protea the other night and were failing because we couldn't find the Timer things.

I havent checked if its still happening lately but I havent seen any patch notes about it personally so please do take a look at Octavia's abilities again, they've been performing really poorly with enemies actually hitting a Resonator that carries a Mallet since sometime around the status rework or maybe even longer. I just only noticed it in the status rework. I just get no damage scaling as enemies cant seem to hit it ever. And I know ive seen it work perfectly fine consistently sometime before that so I dont think im just misunderstanding things.

On 2020-08-12 at 10:16 PM, Chanzi said:

Please fix Wukong's speed nerf or clarify. It appears that neither the crouch speed boost nor sprint speed mods increase the cloudwalker speed anymore.

One year with very good speed on his cloud ability, then """""bug fix"""" that nerfs it ??? cmon DE, you created a very good speed runner, cant revert it one year later and call it a "bug fix".

Tested today, 2020-08-14, very slow compared to pre-derelict shif patch, neither sprint speed nor crouching increase clodwalker speed anymore, but it worked for a year since his realease...

On 2020-08-13 at 1:01 AM, uberfu said:

One additional item with this update:  HEY KIDDO is literally spawning every other time I enter the Orbiter.

I finish a mission > Hey Kiddo.

I go down to Cetus for something, then return to the Orbiter > Hey Kiddo.

What ever changes occurred in preparation for the upcoming update today - that mechanism is now going constantly.

I’m 100% in the same boat. It’s constant. And you’re right, it’s not just after finishing missions, it’s just whenever I return to my ship.

I just changed my landing craft to Nora’s from the NW rewards. Could that be the trigger? I’m caught up on all my quests and the NW story.

On 2020-08-13 at 6:59 AM, TheGreatKazein said:

I'm talking about the bug that lets you stack them onto themselves. With just weeping wounds, I can bug it to make it proc over 30 statuses on a single target - from a single hit. With just bloodrush, I can make the heat dagger red crit at no combo.

Yeah, that's melee 3.0.Thats not a bug at all. Bloddrush has its active ability, and gladiator mods have their passive abilities. Different things completely that are meant to play off each other. If you get rid of glad mods, just get rid of helios entirely because that its only use (Scans do nothing besides simulacrum)

This game isn't made to beat a challenge, its to break the game faster. There is little challenge to the game with mods (not even including rivens). You want a challenge? Make the personal decision to not use those certain mods, or dont use melee all together, easy. This game is basically a single player game with others, and them doing well from mods doesn't effect your game play.

5 hours ago, ZipZoopin said:

Yeah, that's melee 3.0.Thats not a bug at all. Bloddrush has its active ability, and gladiator mods have their passive abilities. Different things completely that are meant to play off each other. If you get rid of glad mods, just get rid of helios entirely because that its only use (Scans do nothing besides simulacrum)

This game isn't made to beat a challenge, its to break the game faster. There is little challenge to the game with mods (not even including rivens). You want a challenge? Make the personal decision to not use those certain mods, or dont use melee all together, easy. This game is basically a single player game with others, and them doing well from mods doesn't effect your game play.

BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Read thoroughly before you reply back.

On 2020-08-13 at 3:10 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed timer/enemies not spawning in The Deadlock Protocol Quest Granum Void.

maybe timers and spawn are fixed, but by the way Protea parts are broken, i do about 100 missions on standard granum void for Protea neuroptics and have 0 - ZERO part, on wiki ist pointed 11% drop chance, i think something is not ok when i do almost 100 attempts and have nothing

EDIT: and the thing with not working portals - black panel, canot use portal to granum void

2020/8/13 PM10點05分 , Torgnoles 說:

I cant see anymore the damage I get from Chromatic Blade on my Excal on the appearance menu (I'm colorblind and it's not easy to guess without the icon)

Yes, I have the same bug. It is killing me😭. I don't even know if the mod is working normally. 

Archived