Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus invasion portal does not teleport [Fixed]

Pototochip

While supporting Corpus in an invasion, I got stuck in the portal that will take you from the Corpus ship to the Grineer ship. I couldn't move, and couldn't access the menu. Initially I could see my warframe flying into the portal repeatedly, but eventually the screen went black. The invasion mission type was Exterminate, and I was playing Rhino, if that helps.

Link to a video of it on Youtube

Also still happening on this mission.... EVERY time it comes up for Sortie or invasion or anything else. The level is busted and the only way to finish the mission is for some individual to get through the portal with a stroke of LUCK and finish the mission solo for everyone else.

How is this still broken!? It's been broken for months, if not longer.

Hi  this 5ft time I have gotten this  in past week different  people and warframes   but seems to be on the mission invions support the  corpus. Mission saturn, calipso sabotage

When you get to Blue Teleport to go to the other ship , to get infinite loop back spawn to point it where and the portal keeps pulling back in   and  if you can bullet jump free   you have alt f4  out as you can access the menu  and /unstuck does not work  

Again today 05/09/20

Mission saturn, calipso Invision exterminate  support corpus  @dev did F6 screenshot thing

This portal 

+1

Managed to somehow get them to kill me only to respawn close enough to get sucked in again.

For months? I remember this thing being buggy from 4 years ago although I've never gotten 3 stucks out of 3 attempts so in a way it's improving :)

20 hours ago, xcrazyxxfacex said:

While supporting Corpus in an invasion, I got stuck in the portal that will take you from the Corpus ship to the Grineer ship. I couldn't move, and couldn't access the menu. Initially I could see my warframe flying into the portal repeatedly, but eventually the screen went black. The invasion mission type was Exterminate, and I was playing Rhino, if that helps.

Link to a video of it on Youtube

Yeah I've been trying to do an invasion mission on Roche(phobos) and I got stuck 3 times in a row.

This has happened with Hydriod prime and Ash prime and the bug looks exactly the same as in the video

edit: make that 4 (and to think all I wanted was dera vandal)

While doing the invasion on Phobos Roche there is a tileset that makes you go through a portal to the next area. Upon entering said portal you are being pushed by the wind and it makes you return into the portal leaving you in a never ending loop of being shoved through a portal. The only way ive found to get out is to alt f4 and relaunch the game.

I'm experiencing this same issue, on any Invasion mission where I'm sided with the Corpus.  I've experienced it on Extermination and Rescue mission types.  It makes the mission impossible to complete.  What seems to be happening is that the portal is supposed to teleport to the Grineer ship, but for some reason, it's counting going through the portal as falling off the level, and trying to reset back to your last position like it would when you fall off, but since the portal has a vacuum effect, and your last position was right outside it, it just pulls you in over and over again. 

Same here, also in the Sabotoge for Helene, Saturn. Both friend and I got stuck in a neverending loop with no way to open menus or abort. Rarely you can get out if you spam jump and directionals, but even then you're basically at a roadblock. Neither of us could get the warp to trigger. Eventually the mission timed out because we literally couldn't get out of the portal loop.

in a corpus invasion mission where the grineer are invading the ship and you have to exterminate them, there's a portal that I think warps you to another part of the map but the rest of the mission at this point doesnt load, and if I jump into it I get stuck in a loop of jumping in, I cannot escape the + button doesnt work so I have to reset my switch, this happened twice

in a corpus invasion mission where the grineer are invading the ship and you have to exterminate them, there's a portal that I think warps you to another part of the map but the rest of the mission at this point doesnt load, and if I jump into it I get stuck in a loop of jumping in, I cannot escape the + button doesnt work so I have to reset my switch, this happened twice

Archived