Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus invasion portal does not teleport [Fixed]

Pototochip

There is a point in the tile set where you have to jump into a big blue portal to advance the mission, for the past 2 days every time you get this tile set and try to go throgh it you get pushed back out and immediately sucked back into the portal in an infinite loop. making the mission impossible to finish

Supported the corpus in a sabotage mission, was directed to go through a blue portal of some sort. Stuck in an endless loop of being teleported in front of the portal and being forced in, never arriving at my destination and can't escape. Every time I get teleported, my warframe's animations get reset, so I can't even fire back at the enemies taking potshots at me. I can't even press escape to leave the level, I'll have to alt+f4.

XGhZtpQ_-_Imgur.png?width=857&height=482

Was doing a matchmade Sabotage mission, Corpus Vs Grineer (attacking Grineer).  Reached a blue-glowing portal that was blocking the way.  First my partner, then both of us, got stuck in a loop where we were constantly being teleported back a few feet and then sucked into the portal.  /unstuck did not solve problem.  We couldn't even hit Escape to close the game, had to Alt-F4 it.

This is truly a dark day for the Tenno.  If the Corpus implement this technology across all of their ships, they will achieve total dominance.  That must be stopped.

Just happened to me on Calypso - Saturn as well during both a Spy and Sabotage objective for the invasion as well as several days ago happening on the same tile set.

Edit: For clarification purposes - The portal glitch also occurs on other planets.
Skyresh - Phobos (Sabotage) recreated the issue.

I was really looking foward for some fieldtrons but the mission is broken, as the portal instead bugs you out and loops you in and out.

Many people have now experienced this rather seizure inducing event of flashing blue portal, please fix.

Here is a image I posted to google docs cause I don't know how else to show the screenshot...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xKZzJ8IU8V9sIw1-ITHPifAZg-mdsV2MDMyyF_z3aiY/edit?usp=sharing

I sided with corpus on an invasion and i had to do a sabotage mission. The problem is that when i had to go through a portal to get to a grineer tileset, the game just bugs out and i fly perpetually to the portal and respawn in front of it and get sucked back there, and it repeats indefinitely. I cant do anything, nothing helps me, and i can only restart the whole damn game. This has happened for the second time already, and its really frustrating. What is more frustrating is that i cant even embed a video ar at least a god damn gif in posts. Below is a gif of what it looked like(at a way lower fps, of course).

https://giphy.com/gifs/dUrZXnHLl46Y4zFNha

So I just went into one of the exterminate missions to level up a new melee because i wanted to try it out

but it came to a section where its telling me the next enemy is on the other side of this portal  

i dont know how to include photos if someone could tell me thatd be great

however  upon entering the portal my warframe gets stuck in just a loop of trying to enter it and trying to exit it and it takes about a minute for it to let me attempt to bullet jump out

it doesnt allow abilities unless it shows ur touching the ground 

im using gauss atm so my best attempt at getting out is the millisecond i have to press the 1 ability

i checked to see if my operator would get stuck as well and it seemed even worse for her as it didnt seem to recognize her bullet jump

anyone know whats going on or if i have to abort mission?

Archived