Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus invasion portal does not teleport [Fixed]

Pototochip

Just ran into this same issue. Happened three times in a row after having to force close the game each time.  It locks you out of the menu.  Unstuck command does nothing.  Doesnt seem to be a generation issue, but rather a particular problem with the tile itself.  

Mission seems to treat you as if you are out of bounds when dragging you into the portal and does not actually move the player to the grineer tileset.  Trapping you in a rubber banding loop as it continuously tries to drag you into the portal over and over again. 

I have submitted my metadata as a support ticket with the case number of #2258393

Hi, ran into the same problem on Sedna - Naga during an exterminate invasion, helping corpus against grinners.

Encountered this teleporter twice, both time the same issue hapenned to both me and my teammates. (2/2)

Here is a video of the issue, that tileset seems unfinished and maybe wasn't ready to be shipped since a part of the room has completly wrong hitboxes.(you just walk over a hole in the floor, this is shown at the start of the video).

managed to get "unstuck" by spamming dashes and heavy attacks and managed to land behind the teleporter, out of bonds, this seems to be the only way to get unstuck which allow to quit the mission (while you are stuck in the teleporting loop you cannot use the escape menu).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1AkbQOSd4U

• 2 weeks later...

Going through the whatever yeet portal thing is SEVERELY broken, making the mission impossible to do. Entering the portal constantly teleports you back to the portal entrance then sucking you back in and repeating endlessly. It is difficult to escape this and you cant even open the menu to abort the mission, video attached.

https://gfycat.com/powerlessnewbats

I'm having the same issue for the most recent invasion on Telesto Saturn. Everyone else in the party was effected. One guy who joined late spawned out of bounds while we were all trapped. After hitting Alt-F4, redoing the mission had the same issue. The invasion isn't able to be completed in it's current state, and it might even be an epilepsy hazard.

I don't have video, but I did take a couple screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/KvDdEam

MsNtmCw.pngIt's all in the title. You get to a part of the corpus ship with a portal during a sabotage/exterminate invasion, you go to jump into the gate, and then the entire party gets stuck being sucked into the gate over and over again instead of warped somewhere.

The map tileset for the invasions on Telesto, Saturn, has a portal you need to jump through to continue the map. The portal regularly glitches and puts the player into a loop. The player has to parkour until they can force themselves out of the portal to the starting side. Then there is no choice but to abort the mission because there is no other way to the objective. 

I'm having this exact same issue. Whenever I do invasion missions (which is a lot, because I enjoy them the most) I always have to hope this tile doesn't appear! I also can't open the menu to quit the mission if I'm stuck in the loop being sucked into the portal and getting free is a real pain.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon, my poor Corpus buddies need me to kill Grineer for them!

I started the invasion, Telesto, on Corpus ships. With Titania. When i went through the portal, my character got stuck on a loop, making the sound and animation of teleporting but not actually doing it. I recorded a video of the bug but it seems that i can't post it here. I think that just a Screenshot is not enough but i will append it with this report. My specs are NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 4G dedicated VRAM, 16G RAM and intel I7. I dont know if these infos helps but as a developer too, i think that all information are good. If there is any way to send you the recording please let me know 🙂

GBs4Ctl.png

Same problem still happening as of 8:32 this morning (EST) NSW.

I hit the looping portal a few times last night... most finally let me go with a bit of jumping/sliding and that allowed me to abort the mission... once I couldn't abort and had to fully close the app.  All times for me were Exterminate missions and all were for the Invasions siding with the Corpus.

I've seen this reported in the PC forums but not here, I've been running invasions on the corpus side and found that tilesets with a portal are unplayable, as going through the portal will just put you in an eternal loop of going through the portal. If you're lucky you can escape this loop, but still not be able to go through the portal, making the mission impossible to complete. Had to restart Warframe twice because I couldn't escape.

Hello, I would like to report a bug which I found in an Invasion mission on Saturn, in step "2/3" in which it asks you to enter a blue portal and it does not take you to another place, but teleports you to the front from the same portal which absorbs you thus generating an endless loop. i hope this help. ty

safasfas.jpg

Bug type: Incorrect transition coordinates
Severity: Severe

Mission type: Invasion
Planet: Saturn - Corpus Siege
Faction: Corpus - Support

Issue:

Mission starts normally and way points to the objective  <DISABLE THE COOLANT SYSTEM> . A void portal that must be passed through is malfunctioning and sending players to last known coordinates in an endless feedback loop, which prevents progress.

Reproduction:

1.  Enter Invasion alert and assist Corpus faction.
  2.  Proceed to way point and attempt to enter portal.

Additional Info:
One of the worst glitches I've seen so far. Not only is entering the portal quite the overstimulating animation, when its looped constantly like this, it becomes overwhelming to look at. You can't abort mission while locked in the looping animation but you can fight you way out of the glitch like you would any out of bounds situation or just alt+ f4 . This bug has stopped me from completing two separate invasions and I no longer do corpus invasion in fear of this bug. Lastly there is also a chance that after going through the portal the other well known "esc" button/menu losing functionality bug can occur.

https://imgur.com/ygKUGG1

https://imgur.com/sKxSnZn

https://imgur.com/uhUBnqG

https://imgur.com/fmKtJ59

Archived