Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus invasion portal does not teleport [Fixed]

Pototochip

Can confirm it's still broken

If you really want to complete the invasion you just have to hope you get another transition tile between the ships (at least two others that aren't bugged).

Easy way to try the teleporter without having to alt+f4 is to use operator to go through, if you end up back at the frame rather than on the other side it's still bugged. You still have to quit the mission though.

On PC. Frame was Titania. At first it spawned me on the out of bounds side. I've been away from the game for a while and have been playing catch up the last couple of weeks so there were still things from updates I wasn't aware of (this portal tile in the new Corpus set being one). Was confused and kept jumping out into space towards the waypoint. Kept respawning me back on the out of bounds side of the portal. Then after five or six futile space walks it spawned me on the in bounds side in the previous tile. I then, being a stubborn gent, made my way back and tried to jump on through the portal again. This time I got the infinite loop and only got out of it with a frantic combo of heavy attack/dash/transference.

According to the Delimos Patch 29.1.0 this was stated in the patch notes... 

• Fixed inability to progress through some Corpus/Grineer Invasion missions due to an inability to enter the portal, and just getting put through a never ending loop that goes nowhere.

Will be curious to see if it was actually fixed or not. Easiest way to fix would be to just remove that tile in total.

Archived