Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void unavailable if player spawns in specific tile [Fixed]

Keranzu

18 hours ago, --Zouk-alex51j-- said:

The bug is that any mission where you have entered the "Granum Void" will block the entry so you have to change the entry map in "Granun Void". This makes a maximum of 22 attempts to drop all the pieces of the warframe. Warning: the bug takes into account all the attempts made since the exit of protea so if you entered the "Granun Void" on 5 different maps, you have 17 attempts in all.

This bug is exclusive if you are solo or have no other player present with you.

When the player is alone the game has to take "log player" then the map data while when we are in group the game takes only the map data.

Thanks, hit the same bug.  Was trying to do it solo.

My Friend and I played >20 Missions and can confirm that this start tile is bugged. Sometimes the interaction panels are lit sometimes they are off (no bluish display) but never can they be interacted with, when the start tile from the screen shot above appered.

This is on 28.3.3

Le 14/08/2020 à 02:01, GitGud66 a dit :

Update: It seems that the Granum Void hands breaking is tied to what tile you spawn in. If you spawn in any room besides the tile from Deadlock Protocol's story mission There's a high chance the hands will not work. The Deadlock Protocol story tile always had working hands from my attempts to farm Protea.

After many tries, I can confirm this. The bug is tied to the starting tile.

I can confirm this as well. I thought I was just stupid and was doing something wrong. But after 70% of my missions now allowing ANY golden hand to work despite there being 0 enemies and whatnot, I decided to look online and lo and behold I'm not alone. Glad to know I'm not alone and here's to hoping that it gets fixed soon. It's quite a buzzkill when trying to grind for Protea.

Where are you spawning that room? I've done plenty of new ship levels, long since farmed Protea, and I can't remember ever spawning in that room. It's (maybe) always been that hallway with the shutter to outside to the right of you that closes if you approach it. I know there are other tilesets that seem to have their own 'rare' tile, so I'm wondering if that's just a specific mission I haven't done or have done very few times since the update.

Corpus Ship Tile Set (the one with the big golden hand statues that allow you to access the Granum Void)

You can't interact with the hands if you get a certain spawnpoint for the start of the mission, I don't have screenshots but basically its a big open room where there's a floating coin in the center and there's 2 guys inside of computer chamber sort of things past the coin. From what i can tell there's 3-4 different spawnpoints so if you're trying to farm Protea about 25-30% of the time you just have to leave the mission and rejoin, hoping to not get that spawn again. 

Archived