Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void unavailable if player spawns in specific tile [Fixed]

Keranzu

33 minutes ago, B4N4FT0R said:

Corpus Ship Tile Set (the one with the big golden hand statues that allow you to access the Granum Void)

You can't interact with the hands if you get a certain spawnpoint for the start of the mission, I don't have screenshots but basically its a big open room where there's a floating coin in the center and there's 2 guys inside of computer chamber sort of things past the coin. From what i can tell there's 3-4 different spawnpoints so if you're trying to farm Protea about 25-30% of the time you just have to leave the mission and rejoin, hoping to not get that spawn again. 

I'm seeing the same thing, at Skyresh, Phobos.

Yeah that starting room. If you spawn there (as far as I can tell) there is a 100% chance you will not be able to interact with the hands. Just leave the mission and hope you don't get RNG'd again. (Which I did, I got the hand 6 missions in a row, wasn't fun lol)

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Golden Hands only break when an enemy gets close. If I use Hush on my Ignis Wraith and kill everything without raising any alarm, I've actually been able to find non-broken Golden Hands. That 'good tile' can still have broken Hands later down the line, IIRC.

Funnily enough, the pyramid tile that lets you get a lore entry still works. It tells you to eliminate nearby enemies first, then you can properly feed it a Crown.

Honestly I don't care to test this. I'm just gonna quit-out until I get the good spawn tile and stop worrying...

It's been almost a week now, DE. A week for what I'd consider a show-stopper. Not even an official response to this thread. This is something I'd expect to see patched in a hotfix, 5 minutes after it was discovered, not ignored allowing for your playerbase to get even more frustrated.

Granums void will sometimes fail to work and the consoles you need to intereact with will be disabled. I've found that it's because of a certain spawn tile. (a similar bug exists with lunar pitchers)

Lunar pitcher wiki. (read "Bugs") it's a similar issue

With my testing when spawning on this tile the hands/gauntlets will not work

Any other room and they work fine

This needs some more testing as i am only one person. and not enough time to create a spreadsheet with 200+ runs. but each run i did do (about 10) it was consistent

I farmed another Protea over the weekend, and sabotage missions always worked for me. They always have the right starting tile and the hand consoles always work.

The first two tiers are easy, you can use Venus - Ishtar and Jupiter - Adrastea to both run a sabotage to guarantee the Granum void works and get another token.  Unfortunately, for tier 3 there's no high-level Corpus ship sabotage, so you either need a stockpile of tier 3 tokens, or you can do Venus - Ishtar on the Steel Path, which is what I did.

I should also note that Corpus ship sabotage appears slightly bugged, in there is only one fuel canister to pull. Otherwise it works fine.

12 hours ago, Buff00n said:

I farmed another Protea over the weekend, and sabotage missions always worked for me. They always have the right starting tile and the hand consoles always work.

The first two tiers are easy, you can use Venus - Ishtar and Jupiter - Adrastea to both run a sabotage to guarantee the Granum void works and get another token.  Unfortunately, for tier 3 there's no high-level Corpus ship sabotage, so you either need a stockpile of tier 3 tokens, or you can do Venus - Ishtar on the Steel Path, which is what I did.

I should also note that Corpus ship sabotage appears slightly bugged, in there is only one fuel canister to pull. Otherwise it works fine.

I've had plenty of missions with dud Golden Hand Tribute consoles on Adrastea.

hello DE, im writing this forum for its about a bug i found in granum void missions. lately as i was doing those i suddenly cannot access it even though i have suffecient coins to use. the option to use it does not appear.

if you could kindly respond to this then i would be glad.

Archived