Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void unavailable if player spawns in specific tile [Fixed]

Keranzu

Ran several missions successfully solo, one successfully in a squad of two, then three missions in a row with a squad of two the consoles for the hands weren't possible to interact with. Neither the host (me) nor the client were able to interact. Tried twice in the Pluto capture, and the mission was completed before we found the first hand and couldn't interact with it, then tried the exterminate with no success. We were very close to mission completion on the exterminate, but didn't think we'd quite gotten there when we found the hand. Still couldn't interact.

Can confirm that Ishtar (Sabotage) on Venus for Rank 1 is definitely a good pick. I didn't have a single non-working golden hand yet, after having like 5 in a row on the Phobos Extermination. The sabotage seems to mostly start on the same tile, and quite often has a golden hand directly at the beginning.

They worked for a little while then I was sent to a specific starter tile set and they are not working no matter where I am on the map. The console does not light up nor can I interact with it in either warframe or operator forms.

EDIT

After wiki digging I was being sent to the Starter Tileset pre Deadlock protocol repeatedly. I exited my game and relogged in and it ceased. But if it comes back despite this I'll let you know.

I tried a second try on the same level that I did get a sucessful access to Granum void ILIAD on PHOBOS but I got sent back to the Starter Tileset once again with no access to the granum void I have plenty of tokens but the panel is black and no alerts to say kill enemies in the area.

Granum void access is officially bugged by this count. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND PATCH

After hotfix I'm still experiencing starter tileset despite the fact I have in fact completed the Deadlock Protocol. 

Why is the Starter tileset not locked out for players that have completed the Deadlock Protocol? I'm doing this solo so as the host of the level I should not be sent to the Starter Tileset. I can understand if I was joining someone else's session and they have not unlocked the protocol, but players who have completed Deadlock Protocol like myself are being extremely annoyed. Make it stop!

I'm trying it on other Corpus Ship Levels where you can access Granum Void and its still happening! Why haven't you EVER fixed this?

EDIT To clarify, I had it not happen but it still happens. The fact is this should not happen at all to players that completed Deadlock Protocol.

I'm seeing this tileset bug happen on other worlds like Jupiter and Neptune. I'm trying to earn protea parts and I have to abort or even restart the game so I can continue! I know I'm basically in the tileset where I can't enter Granum Void cause you see the giant granum crown at the start of the area. Every single time that the tileset starts there I cannot enter the granum void to attempt to get better at the nightmare mode with Zenith Crowns. 

I am now providing pictures to show you all if you're having this issue too. When the start of a Corpus ship features this layout at the start you cannot access Granum Void.

118228544_1877010249106778_8170084708552122611_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=lG81LH7PEm8AX-SG7E0&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=33133e1d8fbd61ae2c0147e918a08676&oe=5F6FB38E

First attempt, no luck118222795_1877010272440109_2405814098552500582_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=rC41Em6N0CcAX90Bk-0&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=1806430c36c8de918923fc54b6d19633&oe=5F6DEDF0

Same run second attempt, the gold gauntlet failed to work here too.

118378967_1877010245773445_1834843120223627927_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=IKs9fNOlZJAAX-SkPX3&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=c0c82b4d23f6368c1229fe597f3fd657&oe=5F6EFCDF

Last night, pre update, this did not happen to me even once! I'm getting fed up! I'm so close to getting the last protea part and stuff but I cannot make any dents with the Nightmare Granum Void (Which I'm doing lousy at btw) unless I can access it more readily and not be hindered and alienated by this constant bug!

Another hotfix and this still has not been resolved. I logged in to see, I tried to do Psmanthe on Neptune and guess what? AGAIN! The same tileset I showed in my pictures. I even expected it honestly and I was right. Its getting to the point even if you restart the game by default it will go to that tileset which is just upsetting me to no end.

Archived