Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void unavailable if player spawns in specific tile [Fixed]

Keranzu

Can confirm that it is still not working. Is this supposed to be intentional? My friend and I were trying to farm for the second part of Protea and none of the golden hands are functional. We did about 8-9 runs so far and nothing works. I thought it was an issue on our end, but after looking it up, it turns out that multiple people are suffering from the same issues. It makes me wonder how anyone was capable of getting Protea without spending platinum to just buy her.

Still broken, not to mention drop rates for protea's parts are abysmal, having to do dozens of runs for a single part. Have done 3 runs of hydra on pluto in a row now and nothing was interactable, the fixes suggested in the thread earlier (it only working on one starting tile) aren't exactly helpful because there are no easily available resources to find out which tile that is (the one from the beginning of the quest, don't remember what that one looked like). Seriously hope this can get changed soon

This is still ongoing, i am farming the granum voids and for some reason some of the maps none of the consoles work inclusing the granum void golden hands.

from what i can gather this has to do with the spawn in location. if you spawn in the big room with the big granum crown in the centre then there is a good chance the buttons ownt work.

Sometimes upon entering a Corpus Tileset mission, I am unable to activate the Granum Void entrances, they seem to be deactivated.  Other times, when entering the mission the entrance is active and allows me to enter the Granum Void.  It seems to be random but probably about a 50/50 chance for me to get an active or inactive Granum Void entrance.  Can you please look into this, it's very frustrating when farming for guns and Protea.

Mission: Skyresh - Capture

Just entered, the entrance is inactive, but i already captured the target.

20200918145335-1.jpg

Just entered, the entrance is active, but I have not captured the target.

20200918145949-1.jpg

It was never due to the starting tile when she was released and I never had this problem with the hands before; but now it is hit and miss making my helmith grind a nightmare because I want that ability to subsume. Drop rate is even worse than original launch for the Protea parts as well. DE please address this.

23 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

sometimes I go I can't interact with thehand so I just abort mission and restart?

yeah so whats is the point in this?

I've only ever encountered this in missions where someone has already attempted to go into the granum void. There may be another trigger restricting access but I'm not sure what this would be.

I would also doublecheck to make sure I have coins. It may be an issue related to the coins you have.

This is a widely reported issue with the Granum Void consoles which has been present for at least a month. 

The bug is dependent on the starting tile for your mission. Until the issue is fixed, if you start a mission in the room with the giant coin in the middle, none of the hands will be interactable.

aB5TFJ4.png

(The starting tile is random, so if you load in and see the big coin at spawn, just immediately abort and try again.)

It's a bug that happens when you spawn in a certain tile. The tile is basically a crossroad with a big rotating Granum Crown in the middle. If you spawn there, all the golden hands on the map will be unusable, because the consoles in front of them are just blank and can't be interacted with.

No your all wrong.

The consoles in deadlock maps just randomly bug out now.  Doesnt matter which tier your doing,  which mission types.  All the consoles on the map can just be broken.   

You can run the same node and get different results.  

People said consoles in orb vallis are also broken but I dont do missions there so I dont know.  

Archived