Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Granum Void unavailable if player spawns in specific tile [Fixed]

11 hours ago, Nviaa said:

Just wanted to bump this thread again. 

keep bumping until its fixed!

I noticed this, I thought it was intentional in order to force you to waste time on a dud run, I was just aborting and retrying every time I started on a set that didn't have a working void portal within the first few rooms

• Like 1

Bumping. I haven't noticed any consistency with regards to spawning room, but about 50% of the time, the golden hand is just not interactable. HOWEVER, I have noticed that the more runs we did, the more often it happened, to the point where every single run was bugged about 6-7 times in a row. This is immensely frustrating, as I'm one piece away from getting my last Protea piece.

14 часов назад, [DE]Saske сказал:

Hey Tenno! This issue will be fix in the next Hotfix.

Thanks!

Even tho i already farmed one Protea with this bug, it's good that now i can farm the second one for subsuming her Dispensary :)

Hi!

Bumping it again

Even if you can access the granum void after the hotfix, it still doesnt give some rewards

I have checked and it doesnt happen always. Sometimes it gives you all 3 rewards, but the other only 2 of the 3

Think that is the Protea parts that are bugged (checked the drop table and i can get all of them but no the protea parts)

230410-screenshots-20200930131758-1.jpg

11 hours ago, Gryfyn said:

Hi!

Bumping it again

Even if you can access the granum void after the hotfix, it still doesnt give some rewards

I have checked and it doesnt happen always. Sometimes it gives you all 3 rewards, but the other only 2 of the 3

Think that is the Protea parts that are bugged (checked the drop table and i can get all of them but no the protea parts)

230410-screenshots-20200930131758-1.jpg

Looks like you got 3 items from the table there.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Granum_Void#Extended (Exemplar)

3000 credits, 400 endo (maybe? can't see number), and the Velox receiver.

13 hours ago, Gryfyn said:

Then the endo doesn't have the "identified" label like credits do?

That could be possible.

Thanks for that tip!

Credits, endo, and things like that get mixed with the regular drops at the end. If you hover over them, it will break down pickups versus end of mission bonuses and identified stuff.

• 1 month later...
On 2020-09-22 at 7:45 PM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

No your all wrong.

The consoles in deadlock maps just randomly bug out now.  Doesnt matter which tier your doing,  which mission types.  All the consoles on the map can just be broken.   

You can run the same node and get different results.  

People said consoles in orb vallis are also broken but I dont do missions there so I dont know.  

Yup  I can confirm the Orb Vallis consoles are buggy as well. When two days ago I tried to do bounties with friends for Nightwave and there was the stage to infiltrate the corpus base and get to the console - the said console was also non-interactive, both for me and friends. We tried to repeat 3 times, same effect. Finally we decided to try other bounty.

Also what you said about Deadllock Corpus-Ships tilesets has pretty much been my experience so far.  Although I didn't do deadlock stuff recently so not sure if that one is still a thing.

Edited by TartarusLane
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if any of this has been fixed yet. 

What I do know is that I have done 41 runs of the basic key and have not gotten the protea part associated with it.

I've been talking to a few people in region chat and it seems to be something serious. There was one guy who claimed to have done 100+ runs and hadn't gotten any protea parts.

I will tell other people I find also not getting drops and tell them to reply here.

Edited by HyS-Jack