Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void unavailable if player spawns in specific tile [Fixed]

Keranzu

I've had probably over 10 missions tonight where you're completely unable to even start a Granum void. The terminal by the golden hands are grayed out and you can't interact with them. It has occured in assassinations, rescues, sabotages etc.

It seems to always happen when I start in the following room:

Spoiler

a25397bafb96011be3360090f3b888dc.jpg

Example of an unavailable terminal:

Spoiler

b194659a5ac1b089f4031605cabb1b14.jpg

Yeah, we have the same problem. We joined a capture and exterminate and with a little percent of luck xk they was with a function.. But the rest of time the terminals was offline... So it's too strong to farm protea again... 

I have the exact same problem, what is happening is that on certain spawn locations in the corpus tiltset, the granum void is automatically locked out and thus unable to enter, the only option right now is just reload and hope u get a good spawn, before the eventual fix that is. 

Noticed this bug (?)  when farming protea recently,

Sometimes when you do a corpus ship mission the prompt to enter granum void does not appear, the shrines console is dark,

Not sure how to recreate as it happens on multiple mission types.

frequency is about 30%

The bug is that any mission where you have entered the "Granum Void" will block the entry so you have to change the entry map in "Granun Void". This makes a maximum of 22 attempts to drop all the pieces of the warframe. Warning: the bug takes into account all the attempts made since the exit of protea so if you entered the "Granun Void" on 5 different maps, you have 17 attempts in all.

This bug is exclusive if you are solo or have no other player present with you.

When the player is alone the game has to take "log player" then the map data while when we are in group the game takes only the map data.

2 hours ago, AngryKimichi said:

I have the exact same problem, what is happening is that on certain spawn locations in the corpus tiltset, the granum void is automatically locked out and thus unable to enter, the only option right now is just reload and hope u get a good spawn, before the eventual fix that is. 

yeah, I did quite a few runs last night (Jupiter, Adrastea. All solo, in case that matters) and every time I got the new circular-ish room (*) as spawn location, the Granum consoles would be inactive in the whole level. When I spawned in the old, long room, the consoles worked.

* I assume it's new, at least. I'd never seen it before yesterday's update.

Update yesterday has broken the Granum Void. The hand consoles are non-interactable and the spawn rate for Specters is super inconsistent now. You can go the full duration of the time limit with only ~25 spawns and no time bonus drops. This bug is eerily similar to how the Consoles don't work anymore during Orb Vallis spy bounties and completely bricks the session.

I'm unsure how to replicate this...

PC Version 28.3.2

After completing a successful rank 3 extended Grannum void run on Jupiter's Adrastea node using Mesa Prime solo.. I have found on three subsequent successive missions on the same node, I have been unable to enter the Grannum void again...The is no interaction pop up when going near to the golden hand tribute, in instances with multiple golden hand tribute, all of them have no option to interact with them... Logging out of the game and back, doesn't seem to fix the issue...

I had had the problem earlier in the day with the earlier PC version 28.3.1 but didn't think much of it at the time as I only did one successive run in which I could not enter...

EDIT: I tried waiting about ten minutes before doing another sabotage run without changing anything and there is still no interaction pop up for the Golden hand tribute.

Update 28.3.3

Problem seems to still exist...

Extended details

I did another extended Granium Void run on Jupiter Adrastea, rank 3, got the Protea Chasis drop I was after, then immediately afterwards went to Pluto's Acheron and was able to start a NIghtmare Grannium void run.. got rank 2, but after completing the mission on Pluto and then upon re-attempting the same mission, again I was no longer able to interact with the Golden hand tribute...

I did another run with Mesa Prime run before switching to Octiva, and this did not change the situation, still unable to interact with any Golden hand Tributes on the various instances of the mission I tried... I went back to Jupiter and the same problem still persists.

EDIT:

I waited ten minutes and switched back to Mesa and was able to once again interact with the Golden hand tribute, problem seems to be currently fixed, will update if the situation returns and persists

Update: It seems that the Granum Void hands breaking is tied to what tile you spawn in. If you spawn in any room besides the tile from Deadlock Protocol's story mission There's a high chance the hands will not work. The Deadlock Protocol story tile always had working hands from my attempts to farm Protea.

I believe like Maseric has shown in his screenshot tileset is also the cause of the problem.. Unfortunately I do not remember the start of each map that I couldn't interact with the golden tribute hand... however the inconsistency I was seeing before being made aware of this observation may be true for me before realising...

The tiles where I was not having a problem interacting with the golden hand tribute seemed to be all of the same starting tile (different to the one shown by Maseric)

Archived