Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's No Weapon I Want More Than A Snipetron/ Snipetron Vandal

Vallerian

yet it's impossible to get them...

I'm always a huge fan of the sniper weapons in games, but the only real 'sniper' you can get in Warframe is the Vulkar which not only is kinda bad relative to other weapons, but is also really ugly.

Will there ever be a legacy event of some sort when we can acquire a Snipetron or Sandal?

The Lanka is your new best friend.

if you can master aiming it, it leaves even the sandal in its dust.

Yeah I thought the Lanka would be great, but after trying it, I pretty much hate it and prefer Vulkar in every aspect except damage

The projectile speed is really inhibiting over long distances, which is as ironic as all hell because when else would I want to use a sniper?

The charge time is majorly annoying

The sound the rifle makes just isn't satisfying whatsoever, especially after considering how long I spend 'charging my laser' every shot.

Snipetron was a weapon from the market way back forever ago, taken out because it didnt match the lore or something, then the snipetron and the vandal were already made re-available by completing a weekend event, they might have another event with them, but most likely not.

Fear not Initiate, Tenno weapon masters are currently designing a powerful sniper weapon. Who needs outdated Corpus junk when you can use one of our own elegant and deadly weapons?

Railguns penetrate shields... can your Vulkar do that?

It will never equal up to the awesomeness that is Corpus...

Corpus so boxy. Tenno sexy...

Also, for my part I hope the new sniper is close to the Latron than the full-on snipers. The high zooms don't really suit the close quarters in most maps.

Corpus is bringing sexy back!

I'll admit, the Dera is pretty awesome looking. It's just that the old-style Corpus weapons (Snipetron, Braton) look a little lame in comparison.

Also related, the Lanka really needs its own skin. Needs to look like the pew pew railgun it is.