Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

"unable To Invite Specified Player To Your Session"

Badird

I get this error when I /invite someone now.  It happened all of a sudden, tonight.  I have been playing for just over a month and had no issue so far.  Tonight, I cant send or receive invites to games, but I can join public games.  I restarted the game from launch, disconnected and reconnected internet, nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?

I get this error when I /invite someone now.  It happened all of a sudden, tonight.  I have been playing for just over a month and had no issue so far.  Tonight, I cant send or receive invites to games, but I can join public games.  I restarted the game from launch, disconnected and reconnected internet, nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm not sure what causes this, and I don't know what fixes this.It happened to me yesterday, but after restarting the game, I was able to invite people just fine. Make sure you're not trying to invite anyone to join if you have your Clan Key selected. I did that when I meant to invite for a Tower II Exterminate.

Thanks for the response.  I reset my modem, router, and restarted my computer and it seemed to work.  Only with all three down at the same time, though.

Hope it helps others, I was a bit frustrated for the past 45 mins.