Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golden Potatoes: Ninja-World Problem(S)

TheEternalJester

Question

Ring-a-ling, ling. Jester here with yet MORE QUESTIONS!

So, with the Gift of the Lotus, we have been blessed with a bright and shiny golden potato, which is currently cooking in my Foundry.

I have a problem: I can't decide which Warframe to put it in:

Ash

Volt

Nova

I already have a good damage Frame, so I don't need Nova very much, but at the same time, I have methods of dealing with Corpus so Volt isn't that important, and I'm not a very stealthy person, so Ash isn't that high on my list.

Which one do you guys think would be best?

-Jester

16 answers to this question

Ring-a-ling, ling. Jester here with yet MORE QUESTIONS!

So, with the Gift of the Lotus, we have been blessed with a bright and shiny golden potato, which is currently cooking in my Foundry.

I have a problem: I can't decide which Warframe to put it in:

Ash

Volt

Nova

I already have a good damage Frame, so I don't need Nova very much, but at the same time, I have methods of dealing with Corpus so Volt isn't that important, and I'm not a very stealthy person, so Ash isn't that high on my list.

Which one do you guys think would be best?

-Jester

Can't go wrong with potato'ing Ash or Nova. Volt would be one of the last frames for anyone to potato.

Nova. Noone really wants to play with a volt or ash on their team, volt's useless except for speed and ash is more of a solo frame then anything. 

Get nova, she will get reworked, but she will always be a steady frame for most groups I think, Even if the MPrime won't blow everything up after the nerf, the utility in higher levels with the slow and the double damage will still be valuable.

Can't go wrong with potato'ing Ash or Nova. Volt would be one of the last frames for anyone to potato.

A friend of mine said "Anyone who doesn't like Volt doesn't hate the Corpus enough." Kinda what's got me interested in getting him.

Wait till the Nova rework to Potato her. Also, Volt is quite good to Potato, but that's pushing it. Ashe seems like your best choice, but might I suggest getting a Loki instead ;)

Don't have a Loki. Hence why it's not listed. *Ring ring*

Nova. Why even ask? I have like, seven or eight of these already, and I have every single Warframe (excluding Frost Prime, but I have a plain ol' Frost so not too worried about it) each with an Orokin Reactor installed. I only have one Orokin Catalyst, however, so another one would have been nice.

Anyways, this is my personal opinion since I like Nova best. She's just great for farming because blowing S#&$ the F*** up and then collecting drops. Just repeat that.

However, if you like playing stealth, which is impossible unless you play solo, then Ash is the man for you. I also like his Blade Storm best as an ultimate, but that is just a silly reason to justify using an Orokin Reator, as rare as they can be. Volt is just a no-no, and I think anyone would agree. He's great against the Corpus at lower levels, but his Overload doesn't make him invincible, so the Corpus can kill him easily while he's casting it at higher levels, and he does a laughable amount of damage at those levels as it is. I hope that there will be some sort of fix for him with the next update.

Ash - people seem to really have a hate on for him lately, not sure why.

I will not lie when I say all you need is Shuriken.  Now with the ridiculous ways you can get energy efficiency maxed, 5 energy for 2000 damage or whatever it is (probably more with the corrupted mods) - why not?  The option to Smoke Screen and go into melee mode or get out of trouble is fun.  Has a teleport, though the options are limited.  Blade Storm is quite fun, but usually moot since you're OP allies will kill your targets before you're finished.  But his stats are great as well, so he's durable and fast.

Then again, you probably knew all that since you have him already?  Honestly, little bit of effort and I can hang with most DPS builds (and probably Nova too if she wasn't getting credit for most of my (potential) kills :P).

Not only is Nova the best damage frame, she is also the second-best debuff frame (next to banshee). Use Mprime for the double damage and half speed, since the explosion damage means squat in higher levels. I highly recommend building up on Nova, it's completely worth it!

Ash isn't worth potatoing. He's cool but outclassed. And Volt is the weakest frame ever.

You don't seem to like any of them, so wait till you get something that you like.

Ask someone to Taxi you to the boss fight that drops Loki or something else that has a remote chance of catching your eye, and start farming away. Should take less than an hour to obtain the parts, unless it's Nekros (or Banshee or Vauban).

Edited by SortaRandom

A friend of mine said "Anyone who doesn't like Volt doesn't hate the Corpus enough." Kinda what's got me interested in getting him.

Don't have a Loki. Hence why it's not listed. *Ring ring*

Your friend obviously hasn't radial disarmed a bunch of osprey and moas all at once. Volt may kill them faster, but no one will humiliate the corpus better than Loki.   

Not only is Nova the best damage frame, she is also the second-best debuff frame (next to banshee). Use Mprime for the double damage and half speed, since the explosion damage means squat in higher levels. I highly recommend building up on Nova, it's completely worth it!

Ash isn't worth potatoing. He's cool but outclassed. And Volt is the weakest frame ever.

Again, you're wanting me to get Nova just because she's powerful with MPrime. And again, I don't seriously need to potato another Nuker Frame, because two is kinda redundant.

You don't seem to like any of them, so wait till you get something that you like.

Ask someone to Taxi you to the boss fight that drops Loki or something else that has a remote chance of catching your eye, and start farming away. Should take less than an hour to obtain the parts, unless it's Nekros (or Banshee or Vauban).

Already got Nekros and Vauban (Love them both), and I can reach Hyena. I kinda don't see what all the hype is about Loki, he's really fragile, but I guess his abilities are good to screw with enemies.

Your friend obviously hasn't radial disarmed a bunch of osprey and moas all at once. Volt may kill them faster, but no one will humiliate the corpus better than Loki.   

Who said he hasn't? *Ring-a-ling*