Locked out of content - "AGAIN?"

DE Rebecca posted this :

"Who is this for?
We consider this a customization system for very experienced Warframe players (Mastery Rank 15 Prerequisite). We do not intend to let newer players unlock this system. We intentionally placed the Segment deep into progression to ensure only experienced players could access the Segment and begin their journey with Helminth"

Why when you release new content, you force your playerbase into an never ending grind, instead of giving them enjoyment?

I've said this like 10 times and now i have to say it once more : I got over 700 hours in this game - i got all the good mods maxed - i got arcanes of my choice maxed (both frame and operator) - i got top tier rivens for my primary / secondary / melee / archgun - i got almost every Syndicate maxed including Conclave (except the RNG ones like Solaris with their Training Dept Bonds that never seem to drop for me).

"BUT" clearly for you, i am not experienced enough to participate in your new content. . .

You really think that crafting every garbage weapon / companion / frame in the game and then level it up on Hydron while being semi - AFK will give me more experience than i arleady have now? 

You said that you wanted "very experienced players" to participate in this content, but Instead of putting a Hard solo questline that need X amount of gear equipment and parkour knowledge in order to complete it, you are forcing me and so many other people into crafting and leveling up every useless junk you have, in order to gain Mastery Points and level up our accounts.

What's next MR20 + RNG in order to participate to your content? ? ?

And this "Joke" that Account Level = Skill needs to stop SOMEDAY!

Edited by Prostreet150
  • Like 14

Honestly 15 seems a bit over the top imo.

If it were 10 then maybe it wouldn't have been that bad, but those extra 5 ranks are a pain for many people, even though I am well past that on my Switch account.

• Like 9
13 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

except the RNG ones like Solaris with their Training Dept Bonds that never seem to drop for me).

You do know you can buy debt bonds from ticker right...?

14 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

You really think that crafting every garbage weapon / companion / frame in the game and then level it up on Hydron while being semi - AFK will give me more experience than i arleady have now? 

MR fodding is bad, we get it. But DE doesn’t consider it bad.

Just suck it up and level MR fodder weapons in Gian Point. You can max out a weapon in 6 minutes.

• Like 12
Just now, DrivaMain said:

You do know you can buy debt bonds from ticker right...?

Just suck it up and level MR fodder weapons in Gian Point. You can max out a weapon in 6 minutes.

You still need to pass the test, thats how DE can see proven skill in a controlled environment. Similar to taking exams at school, you may be an A class student but you have to prove it to employers.

• Like 13

If i can go from MR25 to Mr29 in 3 months, then surely you can get to MR 15 from what ever MR you are right now in a couple weeks. 

Edited by Jim22
  • Like 18
1 minute ago, Prostreet150 said:

I just play with the weapons / frames that i like, i am not a collectionist.

Also i am not a hamster to farm what ever they put in the game

just build the weapon and level it up to 30 and delete it's not that big of deal, plus you might find something new to use.

• Like 19

Don't see an issue personally, iirc you can need mr16 for some rivens.

Now if they wanted mr20+ then fair enough it's worth complaining about but mr16 used to be the 'virtual target' most of us aimed for anyway.

• Like 22
12 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

DE see their MR-system as a way of "player-progression".

While that's technically not wrong, for a long time there were almost no actual "hurdles" (i.e. it was easy to ignore). Then DE started to actually do something with it and tweaked/added the MR-requirements for quests, gear and features.

It's not the big deal IMO, because MR 1-20 are very quickly reached nowadays. The MR-system is just not the kind of progression-system that fits the game.

Personally, I think Focus should be the actual progression-system (because that one actually adds to the player), while MR would be purely cosmetic. The use of gear and the clearance to play content or use features should not be tied to it. Instead, the reward for progressing would truly be the growing powers players gain from Focus.

Edited by RedEyedRaven
29 минут назад, Prostreet150 сказал:

DE Rebecca posted this :

"Who is this for?
We consider this a customization system for very experienced Warframe players (Mastery Rank 15 Prerequisite). We do not intend to let newer players unlock this system. We intentionally placed the Segment deep into progression to ensure only experienced players could access the Segment and begin their journey with Helminth"

Why when you release new content, you force your playerbase into an never ending grind, instead of giving them enjoyment?

I've said this like 10 times and now i have to say it once more : I got over 700 hours in this game - i got all the good mods maxed - i got arcanes of my choice maxed (both frame and operator) - i got top tier rivens for my primary / secondary / melee / archgun - i got almost every Syndicate maxed including Conclave (except the RNG ones like Solaris with their Training Dept Bonds that never seem to drop for me).

"BUT" clearly for you, i am not experienced enough to participate in your new content. . .

You said that you wanted "very experienced players" to participate in this content, but Instead of putting a Hard solo questline that need X amount of gear equipment and parkour knowledge in order to complete it, you are forcing me and so many other people into crafting and leveling up every useless junk you have, in order to gain Mastery Points and level up our accounts.

What's next MR20 + RNG in order to participate to your content? ? ?

And this "Joke" that Account Level = Skill needs to stop SOMEDAY!

the hell are you even doing if you dont have mr15 at 700 hours mark

• Like 37

The game makes it really easy assuming you actually play the game.....

I mean all the stuff in the dojo alone should give you a good boost. 

Then buy some crappy Prime weapons for like 15 to 25 plat like the orthos prime, Paris prime etc. 

• Like 9

I don't understand the Problem. If you don't need anything above your actual equipment and MR , you probably don't need anything from the Helminth system. Stay and play as you like.

If you open minded for the game content and want to try out some (not all!) different gear, you will reach MR 15 very easy.

I have around 700h play time, never did MR fodder leveling but reached MR 18 just by try out what the game offers. 

• Like 18
17 minutes ago, Prostreet150 said:

Also i am not a hamster to farm what ever they put in the game

I believe you have played the game long enough that you should have realized by now that 'get all the gear and level it to 30' is exactly what DE think progression should be like.

After I've reached MR 8 (back when the Nikana and Dragon Nikana were added), I ignored the MR-tests for a while, too. Because for quite some time, there was literally nothing that required higher MR.

Then I just took the tests I ignored, and went from MR 8 to MR 14 in less than an hour.

From that point on, I just kept going. Being MR 28 now is a side-effect, it was never a "goal". MR being meaningful is an illusion, which just proves my point that as a progression-system, it really isn't all that good.

Edited by RedEyedRaven
  • Like 3

Clearly majority here are not with you on this one. 

but hey you already know the problem and you have more than enough time to get to the proper mastery level.

But out of curiosity what MR are you now OP?

• Like 5

idk how did you played for 700 hours and used only 20% of the items in the game... It's a genuine question, didn't you get bored after this much time playing with the same stuff ?

• Like 10